So hit max level... and now enemies are practically invincible?

+
So I have a good revolver that I've been using pretty much since the start. Leveling it up as I go.
Have it doing 993 DPS, with 223-273 a shot, 100% crit chance, etc... all the goodies.
Also have a smart sniper doing 1725 DPS with 1141-1394 a shot.

Once I hit max level, my pistol is doing NOTHING do enemies. I can sit there and empty clips into them... and their life doesn't drop at all.
Meanwhile the sniper, not even zoomed, will one shot them (seems to do a crit every time).

So... am I missing something? Is this a bug? Shouldn't my pistol still at least be hurting things, even if it doesn't just one shot everything like it used to?

Maybe its because of armor. If they have 300 armor and your pistol does 273 it does nothing. The sniper does 800-1000 each shot.

I see. That makes sense I guess.

But I tried using quickhacks, and they were doing nothing as well. Using Contagion and Short Circuit, which were previously one shot kills on pretty much everyone... now does no damage at all. I don't see ANY drop in their health bar.

I went and did one of the cyberpsycho missions. Hit her with both quickhacks after breaching her and making her vulnerable... and she took no damage. Used various weapons, all didn't seem to do anything. Hit her with the one rifle, she went from 100% to 50% health (as per health bar at the top of the screen).

It seems like it's definitely more than just armor, because the hacks shouldn't be affected.

Top Bottom