So how is cyberware working right now?

+
Skin, a lower jaw, and a few other bits of cyberware don't make you a "full borg".
That requires replacing just about everything but the brain and maybe a few vital organs.

Yes. However, it is pretty much word of god lore stuff that she is a full borg. Lizzies background story was leaked by Grimes in an interview.

To the best of my knowledge humanity was never in CP2077, CP2020 yes, CP2077 no.::::::::::

You can see an humanity cost in the 48 minute video when V get her cybereye.

I'm ASSUMING part of the cyberware in CP2077 gives you your UI/HUD. If so then I can see where CDPR decided to make a certain amount of cyberware mandatory.

AR glasses would work as well actually and would fit the universe.

An idea I had for working Humanity into Multiplayer would be to take advantage of the fact that each player has their own screen.

Let's say that you're walking down a street and a group of party revellers spill out of a night club, happy, jolly and buzzed to the hills.

A player with high/max Humanity would see a group of happy revellers.
As you work down the Humanity scale, the perception of the group blurs to drunk, rowdy and a bit mouthy; then on to raucous and openly abusive;
Until you get to the lowest (playable) Humanity character, whose twisted and tortured view of the world perceives a bunch of hostile gangers bursting out, weapons drawn and spoiling for a fight.

/discuss?

Top Bottom