So, I can't get it to run on my console [sarc]

+
I downloaded the game from GoG, burned a copy of the Cyberpunk2077 folder onto a disk as a Zip file and renamed the extension N64. I then opened a Mario 64 cartridge, removed the board and replaced it with the cd, and inserted it into the N64 slot, but it won't boot up.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really want to see how this looks on my 17 inch CRT tv.

Any ideas?

I downloaded the game from GoG, burned a copy of the Cyberpunk2077 folder onto a disk as a Zip file and renamed the extension N64. I then opened a Mario 64 cartridge, removed the board and replaced it with the cd, and inserted it into the N64 slot, but it won't boot up.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really want to see how this looks on my 17 inch CRT tv.

Any ideas?
Things are subject to change, try again in a week.

damn... i never had any consol
you think it will run on a Commodore 64... or an Amiga 500?

download (3).jpg

Any ideas?
I downloaded the game from GoG installed on a fast SSD but it won't boot up(flatline error).
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really wanted to see how this looks on my 31.5 " 2k 144hz VA monitor.

Any ideas?

I downloaded the game from GoG installed on a fast SSD but it's a slide show(3-23fps)on a good pc from 2016.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong because the specs of it was above min sys req. I really wanted to play it on my 31.5 " 2k 144hz VA monitor.

Any ideas?

(No sarcasm)
Post automatically merged:

0.jpg

I wonder when we will have this version but with Cyberpunk 2077? 😅

I downloaded the game from GoG installed on a fast SSD but it won't boot up(flatline error).
I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I really wanted to see how this looks on my 31.5 " 2k 144hz VA monitor.

Any ideas?

I downloaded the game from GoG installed on a fast SSD but it's a slide show(3-23fps)on a good pc from 2016.
I don't know what I'm doing wrong because the specs of it was above min sys req. I really wanted to play it on my 31.5 " 2k 144hz VA monitor.

Any ideas?

(No sarcasm)

View attachment 11146373
I wonder when we will have this version but with Cyberpunk 2077? 😅
I bought a PS4 Pro and a 250.00 Samsung Evo 2TB SSD specifically to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my 60 Inch 4K Samsung TV and it was so bad I just stopped playing it. CDPR said it runs surprisingly well on PS4 but it doesn't on my PS4 Pro.

No sarcasm.

Any ideas?

I bought a PS4 Pro and a 250.00 Samsung Evo 2TB SSD specifically to play Cyberpunk 2077 on my 60 Inch 4K Samsung TV and it was so bad I just stopped playing it. CDPR said it runs surprisingly well on PS4 but it doesn't on my PS4 Pro.

No sarcasm.

Any ideas?
Then your ps4pro is somehow different than my ps4pro because it runs with very little issues.

maybe buy a thing that actualy can play Cyberpunk.. like this Handheald Switchalike

If Doom Eternal is getting a Switch port, CP2077 deserves one too.

Then your ps4pro is somehow different than my ps4pro because it runs with very little issues.

Define very little issues.

Not trying to start an argument. It's just that people have vastly different standards. Like I can't play anything below 50+FPS (for non competitive games) but some people are fully willing to.

For most, the standard semi stable 30 FPS on current gen console is the bare minimum and so far I haven't seen a PS4, pro or otherwise, reach that and maintain it for more than a second.

Last edited:
{I tried playing this on my mother's adding machine, and it just won't do it.
I'm so mad I hate the developers I want a refund...! The game is crap and they lied...!}

I bought Cyberpunk disc edition with high expectations to play with my 286 with 14 inch color monitor.

I was really baffled by installation media. There were just 2 discs that were roughly about the same size as 5" soft floppy disks. There was no plastic casing around actual disks that looked rather strange to begin with.

I have been unable to install. Computer doesn't recognize the media. Why ship discs like this without protective plastic casing? Risk of damage to discs is obvious.

I'm very disappointed. I plan to upgrade to 3" floppy drive and play Doom Eternal instead.

Last edited:
I bought Cyberpunk disc edition with high expectations to play with my 286 with 14 inch color monitor.

I was really baffled by installation media. There were just 2 discs that were roughly about the same size as 5" soft floppy disks. There was no plastic casing around actual disks that looked rather strange to begin with.

I have been unable to install. Computer doesn't recognize the media. Why ship discs like this without protective plastic casing? Risk of damage to discs is obvious.

I'm very disappointed. I plan to upgrade to 3" disc drive and play Doom Eternal instead.

Doom Eternal is only available on original 700MB CD-ROMs and clocks in at 61 disks. Be ready for a long install.

Top Bottom