So I cybered the CDPR Logo

+

• Total voters

Because I felt it lacked Edge. Also Street.

Ah. Cybering. Who doesn't love it? Let us all cyber together. Redge, you start.

Last edited:
@Dona could't find it, buried amongst my endless gibberish. It hurt my soul that she was so deprived.

Also, now it has a poll.

ARE YOU EVER GOING TO TELL ME what you wanted? I feel like I swallowed eight pounds of empty. It hurts, ReptileZZZzzzznaptime. Which should really be your name.

wisdom not in the mood, eh?

OOOH! AHHH!....no. He's all tuckered out. Damnit.

Oh, you.

I don't think I have the right equipment for this level of cybering, sorry, dear.

I hear that a lot, actually. Like, once a day. Weird.

It deeply saddens me, until I remember our Glorious Cyber Future where you will ALL be properly augmented. For my needs.

Forum veteran
Screw your logo. Mine's better:

I even came up with a slogan. You're slackin', son.

Yours looks idiotic. Wingblades are ridiculous. It looks like you just stuck some crap in there willy-nilly!

I even came up with a smaller, tighter version for when I give out SARDPoints:

View attachment 3325

Attachments

• Cyber-pRED3.jpg
    Cyber-pRED3.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Forum veteran
Hey, I put a lot of love into that willy-nilliness. L-O-V-E. I even found a balloon that brings out the color of the bird's eyes! Yours doesn't even have visible eyes. No eyes, no slogan, no love. You clearly cybered without the requisite amount of love.

Hey, I put a lot of love into that willy-nilliness. L-O-V-E. I even found a balloon that brings out the color of the bird's eyes! Yours doesn't even have visible eyes. No eyes, no slogan, no love. You clearly cybered without the requisite amount of love.

NO I LOVE MY FAT RED BIRD PROJECKT MASCOT! I CYBERED WITH LOVE. I DID.

Well, okay. Maybe I did yell out in Spanish a couple times. BUT IT WAS ALL PASSION.

Busted.

Your lack of love is evident.

Love isn't about spelling. Have you no amour?!

And your logo is still weaksauce. What'd you spend, about fifteen minutes on it? 'Course, that probably is about as long as it normally takes you anyway, right?

Forum veteran
Love isn't about spelling.
Sure it is. I'd totally kidnap Keira Knightley because so pretty, but I don't even know her, much less love her. Yet I can still spell her name correctly. How much worse is it if you can't even spell the names of the ones you love? Birthday cards really must suck coming from you.

And your logo is still weaksauce. What'd you spend, about fifteen minutes on it? 'Course, that probably is about as long as it normally takes you anyway, right?
Hey, you can get a lot done in fifteen minutes if you know how to do it right.

Top Bottom