So, I have a theory...

+
Ok, so We all seen the images(the ones I magically cant seem to find on Google, but are in EVERY youtube video) of these dudes in weird mask that look like two eyes and a mouth over TV static.

I've heard the rumors and seen influencers saying that that people believe those bad hombres are "Bozos", but that never sat right with me.

Bozos are supposed to be crazies that underwent heavy modification to make themselves look like clowns, these look to just be normal guys in mask...

Notice what i said there? NORMAL. like Really normal, Like, No mods seem to be visible on them at all.(I'm sure the Hard Core Cyberpunk fans see where tis is going). That why I think these people in the mask that seem like they should be in the next Purge movie are Inquisitors.

They are found in the weapons of destruction trailer, katana gameplay at 1:41 has some good highlights. There is wall writing that says "keep donors sedated" and there are bins of cyber arms. I think they are scavengers. I could be wrong. Do inquisitors forcibly removed augments from people?

Inquisitors could be in the game too though. CDPR likes secrets.

I was always under the impression that they do.

Not to use themselves, but in kind of a crazy zealot type of way. to return you to your natural state. "The way God intended you to be"

Probably a random minor gang.

I suppose, for the sake of spoilers, that CDPR only shown the big gangs, the one we'll have big business with, and that we'll encounter many minors one (bozos, inquisitors, scavengers, etc...).

Top Bottom