So I let the Child Murderer BD guy live.

+
It’s definitely satisfying to literally tear the little monster apart with machine gun fire. But even Dad’s blubbering only gets so far before I have to give him the same fate. Honestly always felt it was morally repulsive to do less.

I generally let them live. They are horrible people but NC is full of them and in some way, V has more blood on his hands than those two. V is a merc and killer for hire which usually doesnt ask questions and is capable of killing guards just go get some documents about polititians, kill a corpo manager because she drove over some girl etc.
It depends how you "roleplay" your V I guess :)
Sometimes my V only kills as a last resort when there is no choice. So she spared these two dudes and the maelstromers who guarded the building. Because afterall, she's only paid to find the BD, not to murder anyone. In the same way, she delivered all the targets alive to the fixers and prefered to knock out people who on her way. The fate that the fixers have for them after, is not her concern. She completed jobs without drawing unnecessary blood (when possible).
But sometimes, another V is way more ruthless, she does not ask herself questions and kills everything that moves without remors, nor pity (did they deserve to die? She don't care, they were between her and her objective... it's sufficient to deserve it)

Considering the “justice” available in Night City and the crimes committed by these two dealers (accessories to rape, murder, torture and molestation against children and adults) I’m pretty sure this is as close to justice as those two subhuman filth will ever see.

V can't be bargained with. V can't be reasoned with. V doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And V absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!

Some play V as a terminator, some do not!!(y)

Sometime Street Justice is the only Justice. That the world. And in Night City, which failed to become the paradise promise, become the cesspool.
But what city isn't? Why are merc overlooked? Cause they help clean the shyt off the streets.

Someone posted the Hit n Run Gig...
Justice, even street Justice is better than none. I even remember finding the car near the dam from that gig with the people who were supposed to destroy the "evidence".

Any rapist get zeroed in my book. Humans have to make choices in order to survive, even trafficking themselves, but do they deserve the results of someone perverted follies? Nah.

But that Cyberpunk - What is your morality in certain situations?

It depends how you "roleplay" your V I guess :)
Sometimes my V only kills as a last resort when there is no choice. So she spared these two dudes and the maelstromers who guarded the building. Because afterall, she's only paid to find the BD, not to murder anyone. In the same way, she delivered all the targets alive to the fixers and prefered to knock out people who on her way. The fate that the fixers have for them after, is not her concern. She completed jobs without drawing unnecessary blood (when possible).
But sometimes, another V is way more ruthless, she does not ask herself questions and kills everything that moves without remors, nor pity (did they deserve to die? She don't care, they were between her and her objective... it's sufficient to deserve it)
Your approach has always come across as subtle.
I remember how you spoke about sneak-in missions and doing the stealth thing. Let's take a minute to acknowledge the art of it.

Top Bottom