So I was just doing my daily win rounds

+
So I was just doing my daily win rounds

And I was doing them in ranked because queue is significantly faster there for me and then I was like "hey might check the leaderboard to see what rank I am"

and suddenly this:

Attachments

• ZRlHTX1.jpg
    ZRlHTX1.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 39
Oh great shifu, please guide us through these dark times and grace us with thy knowledge, even if it's just a glimpse. Let known thy great deck of conquest and victory.

:hatsoff:

Ha! That must have been a nice surprise!

Does that mean that there is no notification when you reach a milestone like that? Haven't unlocked ranked yet, so not entirely sure what feedback you normally get on your progress.

Out of curiosity, which decks do you like to use to do your dailies in such an effective way?

Gwentastic;n7345660 said:
Ha! That must have been a nice surprise!

Does that mean that there is no notification when you reach a milestone like that? Haven't unlocked ranked yet, so not entirely sure what feedback you normally get on your progress.

Out of curiosity, which decks do you like to use to do your dailies in such an effective way?

there are no notifications but once you reach a certain rating you get rewards and they are really good, for reaching 1900 rating i got 2 kegs for example and there is a reward threshold every 200 ratings i think? not sure, the other rewards i got were 300 scraps, 1 keg, some ore so its really worth doing it

I prefer simple NR deck that swarms the field with lots of units

Congratz, you have a really good win ratio. I think you already beat me on the ladders too. Now just keep up :)

Top Bottom