So is geralt really that attractive to women or is it just the game

+
So is geralt really that attractive to women or is it just the game

Okay take his personality away and all that. Women in the game seem to be attracted to him and I have heard alot of women say he is good looking. So would a real life version of geralt actually be that good looking or is this just based on his character. Wierd post I know but was just curious. I never thought the scars and pale skin would have been a thing

I like him when he's clean-shaven; his face is reasonably attractive and his body looks great even with the scars (in fact they make him more interesting). Don't like the bearded Geralt though (and in the books he hates having a beard).

I think he is completely awesome. with great looks and amazing self-confidence. everything is great about him. if i was a woman i would totaly get in love with a dude like him

Actually Geralt was never described as looking good or like a top model. He was rather normal. His countless scars, pale skin, disgusting smell and so on were probably rather repellent to anyone.

Dandelion had a new woman each month, while Geralt was just his sidebuddy. Considering that Geralt is around 100 years old, he didn't have that many women in his life.

Most women he slept with in the books were fascinated by him, because he was a witcher and not necessary because of his looks. He was exotic and a lawless, that's interesting and fascinating for some women. I think his relationship with Yennefer also helped in this regard, the sorceresses he slept with were also fascinated by the relationship Geralt and Yen had and not necessary about him.

The games exaggerated that a lot in Witcher 1 and brought it back to a normal state in Witcher 2, in which not every women fell for you. Witcher 3 reduced that even more.

In my opinion the games made him looking better than he actually is.

Kallelinski;n7403750 said:
Actually Geralt was never described as looking good or like a top model. He was rather normal. His countless scars, pale skin, disgusting smell and so on were probably rather repellent to anyone.

Dandelion had a new woman each month, while Geralt was just his sidebuddy. Considering that Geralt is around 100 years old, he didn't have that many women in his life.

Most women he slept with in the books were fascinated by him, because he was a witcher and not necessary because of his looks. He was exotic and a lawless, that's interesting and fascinating for some women. I think his relationship with Yennefer also helped in this regard, the sorceresses he slept with were also fascinated by the relationship Geralt and Yen had and not necessary about him.

The games exaggerated that a lot in Witcher 1 and brought it back to a normal state in Witcher 2, in which not every women fell for you. Witcher 3 reduced that even more.

In my opinion the games made him looking better than he actually is.

Actually, books did mention Geralt is handsome: in Baptism of Fire, when Milva saw him, her first impression is handsome and good body-shape. And in the Time of Contempt, Dijkstra also mention his body shape, i quote here:well how do you fare with impressing everyone with the dress and body shape. Also in the Time of Contempt, Marti mention he is attractive and Vilgefortz did too. so i disagree your idea.

meb9;n6910180 said:
I like him when he's clean-shaven; his face is reasonably attractive and his body looks great even with the scars (in fact they make him more interesting). Don't like the bearded Geralt though (and in the books he hates having a beard).

How is it possible to not love this beard?

Top Bottom