So, is the Ciri Kitsune statue permanently sold out?

+
I've been trying to find some sort of information on this for a while. Asked Reds on Twitter, DMed, looked for an appropriate forum topic (there isn't one, it seems), etc. No dice.

So, they apparently announced this 'limited edition' statue some 7 days ago (I tried yesterday), and it's no longer purchasable, presumably because it sold out and is 'limited edition.'

Is it going to restock or is that it? Any Reds who have a second to answer?

I'm also dissappointed to see that this statue sold-out sooner than the Ronin Geralt did...
For Ronin Geralt I had the time to think about it (I pre-ordered almost a month after announcement), but for this one, it's already impossible to pre-order.

Hey there,

I'm also looking for information about the availability of the "Ciri and the Kitsune Figure" for some time now. I wrote an e-mail to the store support a week ago but did not get any answer since. Some guy who commented on facebook that he was able to get one later and seems to know something about this also does not respond.

The CDPR store site writes: "We’ve got plenty of cool stuff in store for you right now, and plenty more coming your way. New additions, merch pre-orders, or awesome deals from across our catalogue — make sure you don’t miss any of it. Sign up for our newsletter and let’s stay in touch!"

I signed up to the newsletter about a year ago after I bought the Gerald Ronin Figure for EXACTLY this one reason: to be notified when the next figure will be released. It was clear for me that more will be released and planned to collect them all. I was absolutely convined that I would be notified when CDPR releases the next figure, but unfortunately, there wasn't any newsleter notification. When I noticed by casually browsing the store that CDPR released the next figure it was already out of stock and now I am absolutely frustrated and downhearted.

Hey there,

I'm also looking for information about the availability of the "Ciri and the Kitsune Figure" for some time now. I wrote an e-mail to the store support a week ago but did not get any answer since. Some guy who commented on facebook that he was able to get one later and seems to know something about this also does not respond.

The CDPR store site writes: "We’ve got plenty of cool stuff in store for you right now, and plenty more coming your way. New additions, merch pre-orders, or awesome deals from across our catalogue — make sure you don’t miss any of it. Sign up for our newsletter and let’s stay in touch!"

I signed up to the newsletter about a year ago after I bought the Gerald Ronin Figure for EXACTLY this one reason: to be notified when the next figure will be released. It was clear for me that more will be released and planned to collect them all. I was absolutely convined that I would be notified when CDPR releases the next figure, but unfortunately, there wasn't any newsleter notification. When I noticed by casually browsing the store that CDPR released the next figure it was already out of stock and now I am absolutely frustrated and downhearted.
You and me both, friend.

Also, CDPR support is quite nonresponsive, at least to US folks. I've tried contacting them multiple times about different issues with no response. I've also spent over $200 on the store and didn't receive a single one of those "thanks for buying!" sticker packs they give to their EU customers, even after explicitly asking in the "note to our team" thing. :cry:

Hm... maybe they have much work to do and as this does not affect payment or other things of higher priority it just won't be answered? I don't know. I live in Germany so I don't think it depends on the region.

The guy on facebook wrote btw that he got informed by e-mail that some more figures were available. Seems like he just used the "let my know" button. Well... let's just hope they have some more to sell.

@Snowflakez. I wanted to give you an update. I got an answer from the CDPR store support and the guy wrote:

"At the moment Ciri and the Kitsune statue is sold out and regrettably the restock is not planned. I am sorry about this. Wish I could get back to you with a different answer."

I am sad now.

@Snowflakez. I wanted to give you an update. I got an answer from the CDPR store support and the guy wrote:

"At the moment Ciri and the Kitsune statue is sold out and regrettably the restock is not planned. I am sorry about this. Wish I could get back to you with a different answer."

I am sad now.
Bummer. Thanks for the update, appreciate it. :) Maybe there'll be more similar statues in the future...

I did my order on the 24th December 2019 on the CD Projekt Red Store (EU) for both figures (Geralt and Ciri) and they received the money at the 27th December 2019 (I also got a confirmation mail about that). After writing 2 mails to the store support without any answer about the status of my order I'm doing this now here and hope that it is noticed. It is a lot of money and just not answering for such a long time is a no go and I'm very upset with this kind of customer 'support'. Any kind of help is appreciated.

Can confirm for everyone here something. I also emailed support about a potential restock and got the same exact answer schkwiksch did so it looks like it really is sold out for good. Pretty depressing for me because I saw it when it was still available and decided not to order it just yet and when I went back it was sold out :(
Post automatically merged:

I did my order on the 24th December 2019 on the CD Projekt Red Store (EU) for both figures (Geralt and Ciri) and they received the money at the 27th December 2019 (I also got a confirmation mail about that). After writing 2 mails to the store support without any answer about the status of my order I'm doing this now here and hope that it is noticed. It is a lot of money and just not answering for such a long time is a no go and I'm very upset with this kind of customer 'support'. Any kind of help is appreciated.
Well the Ciri one doesn't come out until the butt end of this year so you won't be getting that for a while. As for the Geralt one I can't say. If you ordered using your store account you should be able to track the order but other than that I have no idea.

Cool figurine. Sadly its limited. Have not gotten any infos on this till i saw it here in this post.
Ok... less money for them from me and others.

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED

There might be some delay due to an increased number of tickets submitted during and after the holiday period. The Store Support Team will reach out to you as soon as they can!

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

There might be some delay due to an increased number of tickets submitted during and after the holiday period. The Store Support Team will reach out to you as soon as they can!

We're sorry for the inconvenience!

I got an answer from the store support and also received my package. After all it took a long time but finally they took care of it, apologized for the delay and I'm happy with my Geralt figurine and waiting for the other one coming in Q3 2020.

Top Bottom