So, is the framerate better with 1.05?

+
CDPR, that wasn't the smartest move you made.
Telling us that Console-Users have to wait longer because you want to make sure "Patches actually work" and than delivering Patches that actually do the very opposite.

I had no real Problems up until now, guess I was lucky, but with the latest two Patches:
- Vegetation/Texture Pop-Ins (especially when Riding or being in Town)
- some FPS releated Problems

I disabled the Automatic Update-Installation for this very reason, or so I thought. I wanted to wait for a review or a Patch 1.04/1.05 Comparison-Video.

Ten minutes ago I've launched TW3 and wanted to take a quick look at the Map to plan my Route to the next ?-Marker and that's when I've noticed the Cursor's lagging while moving around the Map. I don't see any improved UI stabilazion, too.

I will still continue to play TW3, because it's WE and I'm not gonna wait a Week+ for 1.07, but I had to sum this up so that CDPR notices. It's necessary.

You Guys should share your experiences, too (in a constructive way of course).
Meanwhile I'm going to put my hopes in Patch 1.07.

Greetings~

That's what happened to me.
I'll be happy as long as they're going to fix the Pop-Ins and maybe the Inventory/Map Lag.
I'm not angry at all just maaaaybe a little confused why things are as they currently are, but there are so much more important things in Life, than getting upset about a real good Game that's getting Support on a regular Basis. Feel bad for anyone with Gamebreaking Stuff going on, though.

NO changes in swamps and Novigrad. Even sound sluttering in main menu wasnt fixed.

And look here https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Su...C-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/575332#U575332 , how game making and distribution companies must do the things in case of performance problems , but sony never ever will return our money for unfinished games like w3 or ACU on the best selling platphorm like PS4, and this is the shame.

Just because you are unhappy with the performance of a game does not mean it's unfinished.
A lot of people are really enjoying the game, myself included. To be perfectly honest, 1.05 for me has improved the FPS, so maybe you should simply play the game.

Originally Posted by iedutu

Just because you are unhappy with the performance of a game does not mean it's unfinished.
A lot of people are really enjoying the game, myself included. To be perfectly honest, 1.05 for me has improved the FPS, so maybe you should simply play the game.

"1.05 for me has improved the FPS"

For you...? FPS are not a matter of personal opinions. Just watch some comparison videos and check if they are really better.

Top Bottom