So, is the framerate better with 1.05?

+
So, is the framerate better with 1.05?

Can anyone test it, please?

Preferably a fight in the raining swamp or Novigrad at night, with lots of candles...

Thanks!!

NO changes in swamps and Novigrad. Even sound sluttering in main menu wasnt fixed.

And look here https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Su...C-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/575332#U575332 , how game making and distribution companies must do the things in case of performance problems , but sony never ever will return our money for unfinished games like w3 or ACU on the best selling platphorm like PS4, and this is the shame.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell.. but FPS to me so far.. it's about the same, I do think the graphics look more blurry and the colors look more faded and seem to change tone in different lighting. :( I'm just going to wait for the next big patch fix to play again! lol.. The audio theme song still sounds fucked up on the title screen, plus they still have yet to fix and add sound to Geralts landing when he jumps up and down wtf? If it helps devs I'm playing the digital PS4 copy :)

---------- Updated at 03:59 PM ----------

NO changes in swamps and Novigrad. Even sound sluttering in main menu wasnt fixed
Yep, so what's also strange is.. I also have TW3 on XBOXONE and there is no sound stuttering in the main menu at all, also before the day 1 patch on XB1, when playing the disc copy you could hear Geralts feet land on the ground after you jump straight up and down. After the Day 1 patch on both consoles it became silent and still is... wtf?

The pointless 1.05 patch. What did it fix for you?

Well nothing for me? Maybe a few with the ice giant quest?

You make a thread complaining about the lack of a patch. Now you make a thread complaining about the "pointless" patch released. What will you have to cry about next?

Well nothing for me? Maybe a few with the ice giant quest?
Are you at a point where you can check ALL the fixes from this patch? If not, then chill out. I agree that there should have been more fixes included in this long awaited patch. We'll just have to wait and see what is included with 1.07. Until then, the game stay shelved.

Are you at a point where you can check ALL the fixes from this patch? If not, then chill out. I agree that there should have been more fixes included in this long awaited patch. We'll just have to wait and see what is included with 1.07. Until then, the game stay shelved.
The issue I have, already knowing this patch was never about performance, is I have done all the quests that the patch fixes but I am stuck further ahead on a main quest that is stopping me progressing.This by the way is my 3rd main quest bug and currently I haven't been able to play the main quest now for nearly 2 weeks. Now it's not a case of crying about it but this is a tad unreasonable when you can't play the damn game mind putting up with the performance issues. I don't think my criticism is to harsh and I do feel a little let down by cdp

And look here https://community.wbgames.com/t5/Su...C-Version-of-Arkham-Knight/m-p/575332#U575332 , how game making and distribution companies must do the things in case of performance problems , but sony never ever will return our money for unfinished games like w3 or ACU on the best selling platphorm like PS4, and this is the shame.
Some people have learned to complain all the time, but they are the ones who still buy games at dayone, instead of waiting a couple of months for patches\price drop. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

Is anyone else experiencing micro stuttering when get in and out of water? I noticed this even before this patch 1.05

It's just my imagination or patch 1.05 really remove the fog?
Can't find any fog anymore.
That and the colors and fire animations look like shit now, to much bloom and graphics are more blurry.
I still think it will be better again with the next one ;)

Top Bottom