So.... it's 2 weeks to E3...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
and no word about what CDPR has been doing in like past 3+ months with that 60% of devs working for future content. Some people have been working on new content when game was launched.

Do you guys think they're going to stay silent or that we're going to be teased something before? Perhaps patch 1.3 (with no details) coming in just end of June?

Are we going to get patch 1.3 perhaps this week or next? They've been upgrading the test servers last time 9 days ago... and no new builds since then.

I guess many are expecting some sort of DLC content to be released next since they teased us in December I believe that in somewhere this time there would be the long thick bar of new downloadable content.

Just my opinion but I think there will be an expansion tease in e3 (expansion was also teased in 6 months since Witcher 3 release), with maybe some ingame footage.

Maybe some new wild rides like boats and AV, upgraded graphics engines, weapons, new location, perhaps teasing slightly about multiplayer as well, who knows.

But I think they'd want to get the base game right before announcing about future plans, and it's been over a month since last update... so hopefully there's some update coming that'd make the police more mobile and have some fixes to traffic and NPC disappearance.

What would you want them to expand upon?

Last edited:
On E3 List there is not Cd project red to be honest i think they gonna stay quiet till PS is back on the store meanwhile we loose interest i want everything it was said in the trailer/interview/promised but since none of that is happening i want a bug free game with quality of lives and if possible some new features to make it shine again ''Customizations''

Last edited:
I do not see favorable to announce dlc with E3, unless they have a concept to promote the Expansion. In addition, they recently changed directors for future content.

Hey,
I hope for at least something to be shown or released - be it patch 1.3, free DLC, paid DLC, tease of any sort, ARG, developer video(s), e3 presentation(s),...
Anything really :)

It would be awesome if they could patch the game to the point where it will return to the console stores :)

I was kinda expecting a patch today, so they would have a chance hotfixing it before E3. I appreciate their commitment not to over-promote or hype the upcoming changes, but some kind of communication surely couldn't hurt. Gives me an impression of an offended kid who either never shuts up or doesn't talk at all. Or maybe I'm trippin.
This may be a sign of a lesson learned, maybe be the result of recent dev team changes, maybe yet another time miscalculation, maybe many things combined. Adapting to a new work flow and environment surely doesn't help either.
Either way, we gotta wait. Get used to it.

E3 itself doesn't seem very attractive this year. But maybe they're going to use one of the other "E3-likes" like the Geoff Keighley thing or whatever IGN is going to do, to make an announcement...
But even if they announced say the first expansion, the game isn't even back on the PS store, the console versions are still subpar and the game is still full of half-baked systems and quests that don't go anywhere ad there hasn'T even been cosmetic DLC. So surely, they would have to fix this first before people are going to take any other announcements seriously.

E3 itself doesn't seem very attractive this year. But maybe they're going to use one of the other "E3-likes" like the Geoff Keighley thing or whatever IGN is going to do, to make an announcement...
But even if they announced say the first expansion, the game isn't even back on the PS store, the console versions are still subpar and the game is still full of half-baked systems and quests that don't go anywhere ad there hasn'T even been cosmetic DLC. So surely, they would have to fix this first before people are going to take any other announcements seriously.
I agree, to my mind it wouldn't make sense for them to push the marketing button until they have something to really shout about, given their problems with the launch. Next-gen update / decent list of "fun" qol dlc and expansion. As they're also planning a witcher next-gen update too maybe co-promotion? and..... PlayStation store. (next gen war and ps have just lost zenimax to Microsoft so they will want positives for their brand maybe they see it as a benefit keeping out "rogue" developers) witcher sales on ps4 were massive.

At the moment, the low level stats tweets seems to be saying "look quite a few people played cp2077 and got quite far" that's fine for sustaining interest and maybe turning some of the gamers, journos and streamers to take a second look. But to go for E3 or something they'd need to wheel out the equivalent of Keanu and Mike Pondsmith, I think they've already spent that capital at this point.

Maybe they have Rutger Hauer, Mel Gibson and Sigourney Weaver lined up for the DLC ;)

If all it's going to be is hair salons, expanded clothing stores, more cars (not allowed to talk about it in detail since it's considered a leak), then I'll pass. There's other things to fill my SSD with.

I can't wait to see the marketing campaign for DLCs (no matter how broken the game still is) saying "pre-order on Xbox and PC, but not on PS4 because the game is still shit" LOL

P.S. have you guys seen the graphics with the frequency of crashes made by CDPR themselves for investors? That's quite hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom