So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then I'll pay them back and cancel my bloody pre-order, since you want to be their lapdog and can't see the reason why we're angry. I don't care any more, tired of getting screwed over by the industry because they have to appease to their goddamn console masters.

Not like it'll matter, they'll get all the bloody sales they want thanks to their DUDEBRO army they've catered to, I'm just pissed because I've been pushing for the game, trying to get people interested, people who haven't heard of the game, but I'm tired of being kicked in the dirt, especially by a company I've given nothing but praise to the past 7 (almost 8 ) years.

They chose to let them stream, they gave them the day 1 patch, they didn't give me or anyone else from their crowd jack shit. Bye bye pre-order, bye bye expansion pass.

I can see why a RATIONAL person would be angry at the retailers for breaking the street date. That makes perfect sense. What i can't see is why any RATIONAL person would have a hissy fit towards other gamers and CDPR for a third party's actions. I

don't go around screaming at a bus driver because of an accident caused my someone running a red light. Why? Because he had no part in delay so I can't drive to work. the bus in front of me isn't to blame for the driver running a red light. he's just as much a spectator as me. I don't blame the driver who was hit in the accident through no fault of his own. Even though I REALLY don't want to be stuck in traffic. I blame the driver who ran a red light.

Right so they promised you could play the game on the 19th and you still get to so... you not getting your way is them kicking you to the dirt? A few radom and select people got "lucky" and are playing teh game through ZERO fault of CDPR, but because you don't get to play CDPR is a terrible developer and you feel you should cancel your pre-order? Self entitled much? What rational person equates to them maintaining their promise to them kicking you aside?

I can see why a RATIONAL person would be angry at the retailers for breaking the street date. That makes perfect sense. What i can't see is why any RATIONAL person would have a hissy fit towards other gamers and CDPR for a third party's actions. I

don't go around screaming at a bus driver because of an accident caused my someone running a red light. Why? Because he had no part in delay so I can't drive to work. the bus in front of me isn't to blame for the driver running a red light. he's just as much a spectator as me. I don't blame the driver who was hit in the accident through no fault of his own. Even though I REALLY don't want to be stuck in traffic. I blame the driver who ran a red light.

Right so they promised you could play the game on the 19th and you still get to so... you not getting your way is them kicking you to the dirt? A few radom and select people got "lucky" and are playing teh game through ZERO fault of CDPR, but because you don't get to play CDPR is a terrible developer and you feel you should cancel your pre-order? Self entitled much? What rational person equates to them maintaining their promise to them kicking you aside?

I can't see how a rational company like CDPR would honestly think letting people stream the game early and LETSPLAY the game early is good idea. The game is gonna be spoiled and burned out before the f***ing 19th. They do all of these promotions, Tips videos, Gameplay videos, Streams, Live Q&A's, It's like... Really? Just release the f***ing game early if you're just gonna show everything the game has to offer before we even play it.

I can't see how a rational company like CDPR would honestly think letting people stream the game early and LETSPLAY the game early is good idea. The game is gonna be spoiled and burned out before the f***ing 19th. They do all of these promotions, Tips videos, Gameplay videos, Streams, Live Q&A's, It's like... Really? Just release the f***ing game early if you're just gonna show everything the game has to offer before we even play it.

This. I'm trying really hard to avoid these early game streams. It's ridiculous now that three days before release you can pretty much watch the entire game being played.

Guys they're not releasing the game early, it's not their fault if the retailers broke the day 1, deal with it, its just 3 days.

The game is gonna be spoiled and burned out before the f***ing 19th.

What rational person would watch those spoilers and then complain that they were spoiled? Watching a vid doesn't happen by accident. Seeing spoilers in a forum,tweets etc is a different matter and something CDPR has no control over other than this forum and its mods...

:sofa:

B..but I can't help myself Jeeers, stay away from the internet???? you mad bro.

I can't either :D , but the patience is a virtue - so they say! I have waited so long, I can wait few days more. Learn the patience my young padawan apprentice. I am really not angry for somebody to get the game earlyer - good for them (somewhere the miracles happen). And RED's, I don't think they can control this anymore, and why should they? They can't control every retailer and game is 4 days away. For me it doesn't matter. I have a lots of work to do, soundrack to listen, other shit. I can wait a few days - after all 19th of may is the date I counted on...

Look at the Graphics comparison thread and tell me console parity isn't a thing 2048x2048, that's worse than TW2. Look at the promises of pirouettes, enhanced monster hunting (with the slowdown on striking specific parts), the delays we had to wait for already, controls that are clearly bad port-tier from consoles (hold the same button for jumping to roll? Are you kidding me?), and now this.

There is nothing but shafting for the PC community.

Tell me, why does one side have to get screwed over to appease others? It's been a long time coming, but CDPR isn't the company it used to be, probably because they got bought by big money (hello Microsoft, hello stock market ownership).

So many lies, so much deception, and just another spit in the face of it's original customers. I have two copies of TW2, not to mention gifted my friends copies of the original and the 2nd game. I've lost faith in them for plenty of other reasons, but tried to keep cool, even defended them on other forums, promoted them constantly, convinced friends to upgrade their computers for this game. For me this is the last straw, shows me that the PC community doesn't matter to them at all.

Attachments

• Patience-3.jpg
    Patience-3.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
What rational person would watch those spoilers and then complain that they were spoiled? Watching a vid doesn't happen by accident. Seeing spoilers in a forum,tweets etc is a different matter and something CDPR has no control over other than this forum and its mods...

:sofa:

Oh, Believe me i am going dark when it comes to Reddit and the like. But it's not gonna stop everyone else from getting spoiled and then complaining. Or random spoilers floating around because some d***head can't keep his mouth shut.

This isn't going to end well, Just saying.

They didn't give any special dispensation. They have always had the policy that any CUSTOMER can stream their game so long as it is not done commercially. Other people like reviewers and such are covered under different rules. Why is that well they are commercial enterprises so they have to get special permission. Once a customer buys the game in good faith they automatically fall under CDPR already published policy of streams.

CDPR nor the uploader is responsible for someone's inability not to watch the stream and have the game spoiled.

Look at the Graphics comparison thread and tell me console parity isn't a thing 2048x2048, that's worse than TW2. Look at the promises of pirouettes, enhanced monster hunting (with the slowdown on striking specific parts), the delays we had to wait for already, controls that are clearly bad port-tier from consoles (hold the same button for jumping to roll? Are you kidding me?), and now this.

There is nothing but shafting for the PC community.

Tell me, why does one side have to get screwed over to appease others? It's been a long time coming, but CDPR isn't the company it used to be, probably because they got bought by big money (hello Microsoft, hello stock market ownership).

So many lies, so much deception, and just another spit in the face of it's original customers. I have two copies of TW2, not to mention gifted my friends copies of the original and the 2nd game. I've lost faith in them for plenty of other reasons, but tried to keep cool, even defended them on other forums, promoted them constantly, convinced friends to upgrade their computers for this game. For me this is the last straw, shows me that the PC community doesn't matter to them at all.

Whow, whow, slow down will ya! ........(with the slowdown on striking specific parts)...... - that was scrapped a long time ago.
We will get the game of the year - we will enjoy it, oh yeah, we will!
You can ... just don't play it, OK?
I just don't like people making accusations for the developer team that seems to be the most passionate guys when it comes to this game. ... There always reasons...

An apology from CDPR would do a lot more good.

Just for once, be honest and tell us everything.

Tell us why we got the console port version and not the downscale from PC like TW2.

Tell us why our controls are crap and why reviewers who got to play their PC build didn't have KB+M, this close to release.

Tell us why they couldn't just admit that the 2013 graphics weren't feasible (I never believed they were, but the promoting of it as feasible by PR is what upsets most people).

Tell us why features like the advanced monster hunting aren't in, or why geralt rolls rather than pirouettes?

Tell us why it's fair that other people get to play the game now, when we've been waiting the longest. Or better yet, why they couldn't lock the retail copies with an online file like they did us PC users.

An apology and honesty goes far more than any of this hiding thing. I can tell you now, this'll be the last AAA title I ever get properly if someone can convince me why I shouldn't cancel my pre-order right now. I believed in CDPR, and they're going the way of Bioware, the other company I had the most faith in in the past (Baldur's Gate 2 Bioware, I miss thee).

Don't you think it is strange that the digital preorder crowd gets fucked while they are the people giving money to CDPR straight away? Some even years before release date?

Blunt and bang on the money. I agree with this post; it does seem like a mild slap to the face with a cold sausage. I can't say I enjoyed that. I think for CDPR to save face, they should consider slipping a little extra something to us digital pre-order folks. Maybe a free expansion? Sure - glad I thought of it, yes I'll take that. Thanks in advance :)

This so much this, cmon guys we all wanna play but don't blame cdpr I've avoided all spoilers it's easy only a weekend left get outside, have a beer you're all old enough right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom