So it's ok to stream the game now? that's really sad CDPR.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many copies have sold CDPR? Because the pre-orders are more than 1000000 of copies... and how many copies in the world right now are being played? 500000? 10000000? so you are telling that CDPR have sold more than 20000000 of copies, then?

Oh! Wait.... really?

There are probably more than 9000!

;)

I personally wouldn't mind to wait 3 more days but if I had a chance to grab the game earlier, I don't think I can resist not to play it.

How about give me a copy of Witcher adventure game to play with during the long weekend? ;P

Maybe it's a matter of browsing habits but I haven't seen any spoilers yet. If you browse only this forum (moderators are doing a stellar job at getting rid of spoilers, I should know, I got a warning last year from Dragonbird for even mentioning a very minor one XD) or forums where you know people are sensible and not post spoilers then you're fine. My advice is don't read YT comments or comments in review articles and what not. Try doing something else, personally I'm enjoying some top tier Dota 2 right now with The Summit 3 :)

I personally have been pretty good at dodging spoilers. I've seen plenty of them thrown around but I didn't actually see them, I stopped the video immediately or hide the post before I read what it was all about.

There was 1 achievement spoiler though I wasn't able to avoid.

But you can bet there will be people in this headstart who will speedrun the game to get to the end of the story and it will be talked about everywhere, maybe not before the game launches, but certainly shortly after. It's going to be a pain to avoid it.

It all could have been avoided had they given the console discs the same limitation, that's what I'm disappointed in them about. Not that stores broke the street date, that's not on CDPR, not that they haven't unlocked it for the rest of us, after all there are people who aren't getting their copy until release regardless, and it wouldn't be fair to them. But that they weren't consistent in their anti-leak protection. They only protected PC, but not console.

waiting is always a taboo for us gamer i preforder the collector edtion waiting to amazon to post it >< next week i tranform into a vampire i wont see the light xd

Then I suggest you stray away from gaming forums, streams and youtube videos. This has been an issue for just about every game released for a long time now, Witcher 3 is not a special case.
The right way would be to not allow any streams ( like you did before. What's the difference now? ) and don't avoid gaming forums.

While console players has all the weekend to play, PC players have to wait. I'm starting to think that PC players (myself included) are the real peasants.

Dear CDPR, you guys have always said that everything you do - you are doing for the players. But what is happening now - is directed against law-abiding users.

We honestly pre-ordered your game and waiting for release. But now we are forced to avoid any gaming and entertainment websites. Because spoilers absolutely everywhere now. I have already accidentally saw a few. And then you decide to exacerbate the situation even more and allow to stream the game? I have no words.

Currently, the best thing you can do - is to announce the early release of the game. Your goal will move only for 3 days, it's not much. But for your fans - it's very much considering that spoilers now on every corner.

Just be loyal to the people who believe in you. I hope for your understanding and apologize for my bad English.

Im sure CDPR can read this, but doubt they release it on this WEEKEND :( But its true, youtube drown in Witcher spoiler clips and so hard to to avoid them..

I personally have been pretty good at dodging spoilers. I've seen plenty of them thrown around but I didn't actually see them, I stopped the video immediately or hide the post before I read what it was all about.

There was 1 achievement spoiler though I wasn't able to avoid.

But you can bet there will be people in this headstart who will speedrun the game to get to the end of the story and it will be talked about everywhere, maybe not before the game launches, but certainly shortly after. It's going to be a pain to avoid it.

It all could have been avoided had they given the console discs the same limitation, that's what I'm disappointed in them about. Not that stores broke the street date, that's not on CDPR, not that they haven't unlocked it for the rest of us, after all there are people who aren't getting their copy until release regardless, and it wouldn't be fair to them. But that they weren't consistent in their anti-leak protection. They only protected PC, but not console.

Man, after the game releases it's even easier to avoid spoilers: just no life the game :D

The right way would be to not allow any streams ( like you did before. What's the difference now? )
Just my guess... The difference is two things... First the amount is much higher than initially and would take sooo much time to avoid what? the other is that some people reviewers and such are allowed to stream do to embargo lift. so some would have to be allowed and others denied? Complicated on top of time consuming?

Just my guess... The difference is two things... First the amount is much higher than initially and would take sooo much time to avoid what? the other is that some people reviewers and such are allowed to stream do to embargo lift. so some would have to be allowed and others denied? Complicated on top of time consuming?
I understand it's difficult. But still it's frustraiting. Now i have to browse trough the web with eagle eyes to not get spoiled.

Ok, I say sorry in public if I was seen as an "idiot" or a "crazy" I just triying to say what I believe and think it would benefict all of us, sorry if somebody got offended, especially CDPR, but these are hard times

I understand it's difficult. But still it's frustraiting. Now i have to browse trough the web with eagle eyes to not get spoiled

Yeah i understand... Though I tend not to browse the internet willy nilly or much at all so have yet to stumble on any spoiler. I guess that'd depend on how much one does browse around the net. Just think they are of the opinnion that the amount of time and effort it'd take wouldn't be worth it, and possibly not even be helpful at this point, being bound to miss something and spoilers get out anyway. I'd rather them spend time doing more important things myself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom