So many bugs with this patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 4398794

I played seasonal only so far and here some bugs:
1.Ofc NG again - Assimilate now triggers on every enemy card played from hand too, then gets the vitality boost from Seasonel too. Just amazing.
2.NG again: the spy which plays my top card from deck then play it, well the played card appeared only 3 turns later on his board, and I could not deal with it until then, just after it slided back to the board.
3. When I play watts of brokilon I have to w8 till almost the clock ticks down to be able to put it on the field and no time to use my leader .
4. At coin flipping it shows the elf dude which is not my selected skin for leader, but inside the game it shows correctly.
5. After the statuses wear off the incon remain and stuck up like crazy, on my immun dragon I have 3 immunity icons 2 poison and vitality at same time one above the other.

Probably even more small glitches and bugs, but in 5 games this is what I observed so far.
Hope this will change soon, because I'm already tired of NG nonsence and Assimilate with Poison will be painful to watch again in Seasonel.

Hello, since the last update, during the launching of combat at the moment when we discover the person against whom we are going to play and who is going to start why our characters (Géralt) do not appear anymore !!? Why are the faction default characters showing up? This is very problematic, especially when you spend money on a character who is not even highlighted anymore !!
Attached the proof in screenshot! Please fix the problem
And besides since the shift the game is too long !!
77B30B41-5972-40C1-A6F7-5EB681F675A9.png

4. At coin flipping it shows the elf dude which is not my selected skin for leader, but inside the game it shows correctly.
during the launching of combat at the moment when we discover the person against whom we are going to play and who is going to start why our characters (Géralt) do not appear anymore
Interface issue, which you can report here (switch to iOS/Android if applicable).

5. After the statuses wear off the incon remain and stuck up like crazy, on my immun dragon I have 3 immunity icons 2 poison and vitality at same time one above the other.
Interface issue; see above.

1.Ofc NG again - Assimilate now triggers on every enemy card played from hand too, then gets the vitality boost from Seasonel too. Just amazing.
2.NG again: the spy which plays my top card from deck then play it, well the played card appeared only 3 turns later on his board, and I could not deal with it until then, just after it slided back to the board.
Card issues, which you can report here or (for Assimilate) here.

As for
3. When I play watts of brokilon I have to w8 till almost the clock ticks down to be able to put it on the field and no time to use my leader .
either an interface issue or a card not working properly issue, I'd say. Tough one to categorize.

I played seasonal only so far and here some bugs:

Probably even more small glitches and bugs, but in 5 games this is what I observed so far.
Hope this will change soon, because I'm already tired of NG nonsence and Assimilate with Poison will be painful to watch again in Seasonel.

Decided to try out NG in the seasonal mode. Had two thirsty dames on my side, the opponent drops Cahir, triggering assimilation and vitality on his side. And here something strange happened. One (only one, wtf?) of my thirsty dames reacts to vitality on enemy assimilation units and begins to boost. Cahir reacts to the boosting dame and begins to boost triggering his own vitality triggering the dame... After they both loop boosted from 5 to 20 - something, the game froze. Seems pretty game-breaking to me.

Also creating/playing/summoning cards from the deck and probably graveyard is broken. In the very same game, i witnessed creation of an invisible king cobra card that was supposed to be there but i couldn't see or target. Summoning yrden from my deck took like 20 seconds in another game... the game is nearly unplayable now

Guest 4398794

I just boosted all my cards with the talisman and nine of them got extra vitality in the seasenel mode.
Edit: I was wrong. It has to be boosted by a unit

Last edited by a moderator:
This patch is soooo broken. Only played a couple matches and the problems I have encountered:

Had to forfeit a game because the game incorrectly counted the points on my opponents side. They only had an unboosted thirsty dame and bottle genie and it gave them 12 and called the round a tie when I passed with 12 actual points.

Drew a card which showed up as a blank space in my hand and wouldn't let me play it. Had to discard with Birna to get a playable card.

Consistently shows the wrong number of cards left in my deck. Also several times didn't show the all the cards that were left in my deck when I would click into it.

Other small visual errors, which are not game breaking but annoying, like Morkvarg or Roach not showing up on my row when summoned (thankfully points were counted though)

CD Projekt Red please fix. I love your game but these errors are making it near unplayable!

Just played an arena match and Donimir of Troy’s Shield wasn’t working. Took damage the first time it was hit.

Playing a Hidden Cache deck and the Hordes costing 2 less function is not working as intended. Multiple cards with horde not getting a discount and the flying redanian isn't coming out at the right cache level either.

Igni wiped out a row of mine that had less than 35 points on it, and then I used Bribery to mirror the opponents move, and he had more points on the row I used it on, and nothing happened. Not sure what was up with that.

Also, did they raise the crafting cost to 800 cards AND powder, or is that a glitch?

Playing on iPhone X v6.2

Journey still not updating since buying premium. Geralt stuck on 7/20 Final Blow. His trusty side kick won’t move onto Irresistible Charm.

Annoying considering that paying for the premium journey is to push your card collection forward, but with the current bug, it’s basically worst than the free to play version atm.

How has this problem continued for 1 1/2 months. What’s the point in paying?

great game. terrible bugs and support.

Guest 4398794

Igni wiped out a row of mine that had less than 35 points on it, and then I used Bribery to mirror the opponents move, and he had more points on the row I used it on, and nothing happened. Not sure what was up with that.

Also, did they raise the crafting cost to 800 cards AND powder, or is that a glitch?
if it was his 1st move then the initiative was triggered not the deploy, but for you only deploy is an option and if there is no 35 on the row you are screwd, [ . . . ]

Toooo much glitches im stopping for hours or a day till they fix this
This is very common with new updates events etc im understanding it
Regards

DC9V

Forum veteran
a) Igni wiped out a row of mine that had less than 35 points on it [...]
b) Also, did they raise the crafting cost to 800 cards AND powder, or is that a glitch?
a) in previous patch Igni was getting the new "Initiative" feature. It now has been changed again, so when you don't play it initially, the target row needs at least 35 points, instead of 20.
b) No it's not a glitch and it has been announced.
Post automatically merged:

This patch is soooo broken. Only played a couple matches and the problems I have encountered:
Had to forfeit a game because the game incorrectly counted the points on my opponents side. They only had an unboosted thirsty dame and bottle genie and it gave them 12 and called the round a tie when I passed with 12 actual points...
What the hell is a bottle genie?
You need to be more precise if you want to get support. Also more information about your system.

Last edited:
Other bugs noticed here: flying roach which appears from nowhere 20 minutes after the gold card was played, levitating cards that come only god knows from where...
Last one: playing seasonal, I just was going to use a deck with multiple thirsty dames after seeing how broken is it (it boosts himself more than cahir). Copied it with operator, the opponent just boosted his copy and suddenly both dames started to boost in an endless loop. Still laughing about how absurd everything about that was. And then game freeze.

Last edited:
It is more than evident that all the complaints are a huge sign for you devs to take more action towards the game.

Playing PC and so far I've run into the following:
  1. It took a complete reinstall for me to get the newest patch update.
  2. Missing Cards- Cards are just not there. There's a space showing for them but unable to interact. Both on my side of the board and opponent.
  3. Using Dimeritum Shackles- Animation causes large white streak across the screen. At first I thought it was just freezing up but eventually, it worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom