So many bugs with this patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it is fixed. [F12 doesn't work / leads to crash]
Just in case you're running RivaTunerStatisticServer: Make sure that it's closed because it messes with the GOG overlay.
If linked to MSI Afterburner, Rivertuner restarts automatically after closing it.

Last edited:
A new one: the game forced me to play two cards in a row. Opponent passes, I drop dominir of troy to compensate for missing points, then I decide to use up my leader ability (stockpile), give someone a charge, use it... aaand the game tells me i need to play a card before I can end the turn, like wtf?

Edit: now that I think of it, the turn might've auto passed without me noticing, so that might not be a bug after all.

Last edited:
bug.png
Lots of little glitches, though nothing that's broken the game for me yet. I did get a VERY long wait on casting Menno for the tactic select menu to come up.

Screenshot_2020-05-06-11-28-05-416_com.cdprojektred.gwent.jpg

This suddenly appeared on the screen. And there is no way to close it.

This bug is an insta-lose and is disappointing.

I disabled DirectX shader cache in Nvidia Control Center and restarted Gwent and it seems to fix some of the graphic issues.
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo.

Last edited:
just saying i haven't experienced this particular issue using other factions....at least not yet
Yes, because the only way for that to happen would be to steal or Create one of the card, since only Nilfgaard can use them by default and Arena is not affect by the bug (but the seasonal Arena, if that comes, will be unless the bug gets fixed).
What the hell is a bottle genie?
More than likely the Lamp Djinn from Magic Lamp.

Using Dimeritum Shackles- Animation causes large white streak across the screen. At first I thought it was just freezing up but eventually, it worked.
This suddenly appeared on the screen. And there is no way to close it.
Interface issues.

---
I think I'm going to move various posts to more focused threads. Big bug threads like this are not good.

Several posts moved. You can find all of them in one of these threads:
Invisible Cards
Thirsty Dame/Cahir breaking Seasonal mode
Lock doesn't prevent Deathwish
Game Breaking Bug with Assimilate

Last edited:
These are probably known by now, but here are a few:

Hu'uri giving an invisible card
huuri.png

Bleeding and other statuses not disappearing when finished or purified

bleeding.png
Coins have no colour

coin.png

Not sure what to say about this
bug.png

Cards flying *way* off screen. I think this is actually the cause of most of the issues, as the cards slowly slide back to where they should be.
off screen.png

Hu'uri giving an invisible card
Invisible cards.

Bleeding and other statuses not disappearing when finished or purified
Coins have no colour
Not sure what to say about this
Cards flying *way* off screen. I think this is actually the cause of most of the issues, as the cards slowly slide back to where they should be.
Interface issues.

Guys relax!

Just report bugs, and they will be fixed.
Some people say that:
If it's not broken dont fix it.
I more prefer the "If its not broken its lack of feature"
So yeah, if something is broken means its about getting better then it was before.
Appropriate it.

They can even be funny you know?
Blue screen.png

I have also been experiencing the various graphical glitches previously described in this forum topic using both my Android phone and my Windows 7 PC. In addition, this update seems to have broken the Journey quest that requires playing 5 units with Defender. I'm a new player who doesn't yet possess any of the handful of Legendary units with Defender, but I was fortunate enough to draft one in my current Arena deck. After playing six games, summoning Cave Troll in nearly every one, the quest still shows 0/5 progress. This is really making me wonder if I made the right decision purchasing the Premium pass.

nehu

Forum regular
I have also been experiencing the various graphical glitches previously described in this forum topic using both my Android phone and my Windows 7 PC. In addition, this update seems to have broken the Journey quest that requires playing 5 units with Defender. I'm a new player who doesn't yet possess any of the handful of Legendary units with Defender, but I was fortunate enough to draft one in my current Arena deck. After playing six games, summoning Cave Troll in nearly every one, the quest still shows 0/5 progress. This is really making me wonder if I made the right decision purchasing the Premium pass.

i havent play arena for some time, are matches in arena counting into journey quest?

graphical glitches are now like in every game, hidden cards, bleeding icon from previous games cards bringing in new game, locked units purified are showing locked but are unlocked etc.

As in the above posts, lots of bugs running around in this season/patch

The numerous issues with NG
I discovered today that Triss Telekinsis isn't working
random card details locked on my screen to the point I can't see my cards
and some other frustrating things.....

I suppose it's no seasonal for me until it's fixed

Enjoy

DUEL is not working as it needs to.

The two cards are supposed to damage each other till one dies first. That's what it reads.
But it just kills the weaker one without taking damage.
Either fix the description of duel, or fix the mechanic thanks.

Did someone had this issue (poison) before? :D
Lost the game because of this bug btw, so it's not only visual.

Attachments

• thanks_GWENT.png
    thanks_GWENT.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
But it just kills the weaker one without taking damage.

It's possible to kill a unit without taking damage when the challenger has more health. So, before you claim it's bugged, please, provide more details about the situation.

Purify doesn't remove lock?

Edit: OMG, it's a bug, purify does remove lock and poison but the cards still show it's lock and poison???

Another bug with Vernon Roche : just one of the two cards revealed is playable....

And as the bug card is the first one, you can´t play 🙄.

Yet reported, but still doesn’t fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom