So many bugs written in this thread!

+
You cannot pick up some items around the world. Their icons are shown but you can’t interract.

There is a bug with Cyberpsychosis Killer Side quest. With one of its boss (a guy with extraskeleton and big lazer gun which explode on impact on Badlands 1km away from Soul’s Camp), the guy runs into rocks near and stucks there. If you manage to kill him, you cannot loot him and cannot finish the quest because it falls inside of these rocks. Only way fix this to load the game previous save location.

SPOILER ALERT HERE! Soul’s second camp have so many bugs; you cannot use scanner, you cannot call your vehicle, you cannot use your phone, you cannot sleep there...

When you got a warant, the police spawns out of nowhere. Even from the closed areas which considered out of map places.

Stashes not syncing with each other and also you cannot put items inside of your car.

You cannot drive your car near camps, car parks or other places which you can interract like Afterlife etc. The car only moves between 1-2 km/h. This is persistent even with NPCs who is driving.

Race quest is a lot of issues. The opponents are spawning in front of you or if they get behind they are spawning together 50-80m behind you. If you fall behind, they are stopping and waiting you to catch them. If you are driving with Beast, you cannot hit some cars because they are going under you and you are being stuck over them.

Life During Wartime and The Gig quests once completed, they never show description.

Fortunate Son quest; after you meeting up with a guy and taking the suitcase, the guy’s starting to run and the police arrives. The police not only coming from the parking gate, they are coming through the walls of the building which is a bug. There were 20 cops with heavy armor and drones. After loading the game fixed this issue.

There is always broken bottle sound plays randomly while walking and running around places, buildings.

In Badlands, you can see cars’ lights far away but when you get close them, their lights disappear in night. Also sometimes you cannot see any light from the buildings in Night City along with advertising lights which goes to the sky.

Motorcycles are broken. I mean when you hit something while going fast, you can start jumping, bumping around until you stop. Also driving mechanics are really bad. It is difficult controling most cars even sports ones. Third person driving is better than first person. Feeling and controling absolutely different like cars are starting to slide more than third person.

If you jump or climb to fences and if they have wires, they push you away and hurt you a lot.

Some rocks on Badlands are hurting you a lot like if you fall moderate height to the ground. You can also see blood with cracks on ground. This is happening when you walk near them or on them.

SPOILER ALRET HERE! I forgot the name of this mission so I will describe here: The mission which you detonate EMP from the towers on Badlands to ground an aircraft. After going to the wreck you control the drone. While controling it, conversation repeats or stops and you cannot scan for a long time. After couple of minutes, the mission moves as it should be.

Just between afternoon and night hours in game while lights and the day are in transaction, if you go into Photo Mode and take a photo, the photo will be in night, and after leaving it game turns to afternoon again.

SPOILER ALERT HERE! In the Basilisk when you merge with co-pilot, you can see you as bald not with hair.

Gun Fu achievement has small issue. With Johnny, when you kill people who really close with each other while in really close combat (one shot kill as being quick) not giving you the trophy. I had to try so many times.

Pedestrians/civilians sometimes disappear while walking and random pops appear in random locations. This goes with cars as well.

I don’t know the name of this location but it is Militech building near starting point of final race. There are people that protesting to Militech. While going on that big road near them you can see one Militech armored vehicles just fly tumbling toward the road and disappear when you close.

Many cars around the world (included Badlands) are spawning inside the ground not on and you can see crashing animations as well. Some cars are parking also inside the ground.

Highways near one of big megabuildings (which people lives in) has a big issue which pushes the cars to move through walls and barriers. Those cars are crashing and showing such animations with horn sounds. After that they move their way with broken cars.

Not a bug, a suggestion: Please add a mechanic which you can scare people inside of their cars just aiming their head with a weapon like in GTA V. Also if they are not scaring you can shoot to their car making them leave or drive away faster. Right now shooting not making them drive their car. They just stare you or front... The scaring factor can also depends on your Body or Reflexes attribute or else.

So, it tells me to speak to the bouncers at Lizzie's Bar, but when I approach Mox, there's no option to enter a dialogue with her.. And yes I'm there at the correct hours.. I just can't do anything at all to proceed with the mission...? Incredibly frustrating!

Some NPCs either in conversation or in the world are just keep looking at you while doing their own stuff. It is like Skyrim all over again...

Icons are stuck on view like in the photo. Unless they are clicked on Map, they should just shown on Minimap if we are close to them. Also they should be hiden when there is a convo going on like mini cinematic screen. (Check Photo Below)

While NPCs driving a car, sometimes car stops suddenly for a second and move again with the same speed just before stopping. It gives bumping feeling.

Send In the Clowns quest has a weird bug when you stop at Little China. After Ozob exits the car, he waits about 10 seconds before deciding to walk through my car to his destination. If you park as your car’s front straight to his destination, this bug won’t occur. Also another bug is that if you get a warrant before parking at Little China, the police comes and keep shooting at you and you cannot go out to deal with them. If you load back (the point where you are in a car with Ozob) then this time the quest indicates that you are not in the car and all you have to do exit and re-enter.

You don’t see phone icon while inside of a car or driving. However on a motorcycle you can see it.

While driving so fast with a motorcycle and you jump over a hill, asphalt bump etc. and press space (brake button) to stop or slide, you instead stop instantly where you land and the ground pushes you to air little bit. Then you can continue driving again. There is also a crack on the ground as well like if you have fall.

While driving in daylight in the city, the asphalt shines too much and makes your eyes hurt a little.

You can stuck on wastes while driving like in the photo. All you have to do exit and recall your vehicle again.

Sounds keep broken randomly or while driving. Sounds like footsteps, jack cable, environment sounds etc. Also you start hearing distortion.

City Center weird bug (please check third photo in which cars are on top each other) that occured while driving. Cars are stood like that and after a while they exploded.

The Hunt quest’s news sound is so low. Have to be adjusted.

Sometimes while walking or running there is a zip and unzip sound playing out of nowhere.

Attachments

• bug 3.png
    bug 3.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 121
  • Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 87
  • bug 2.png
    bug 2.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 83
  • bug 3.png
    bug 3.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 95
The Hunt quest is bugged. You cannot go through the vent that you used to get inside. You can see the first photo for this problem.

Whenever you close to an intersection, the lights are turning green immediately even if they just turned red 1-2 seconds before. This has to be fixed. I am trying to roleplay but hey what a luck I have, every single light is turning green whenever I get close to them. Netwatch love me I think...

The women in the Ex-Factor quest has bugged after she lights her smoke. She comes in front of the table while talking then after turning back to her seat, she sits, then stands up and smokes, sits, pulls her phone while smoke her hand and after that smokes while putting the phone inside of her mouth etc. The women has issues absolutely. You can see the photo 2.

There is a latency while changing camera view of cars. After you choose a camera from inside of a vehicle and if you decide to return far view, you need to click the button 3-4 times or wait couple of seconds in order the game to change view.

Cars randomly stopping in middle of the road without reason. No lights, no other cars, no player proximity etc.

Cars don’t turn on their lights at middle or inside of tunnel, under bridges or dark environments. You can see car lights far beyond but when you get close, their lights disappear. They are hard to notice those dark environments. This lights are even seeing on parking cars as well.

Dream On quest has a visual bug. You can see it in the third photo.

The turret on this mission cannot be force into friend mode. It keeps shooting you. You can however shut it down. You can check the location on the forth photo. After you getting acces underground room, you can see a dead netrunner. The mission says search the stash but there is no stash and you can’t scan netrunner. This mission cannot be completed due to this bug. You can check it on fifth photo.

Most of the time you cannot loot robots and/or drones.

In Delamain broken AI quest, the drones stay in mid-air and you cannot loot them. Loots stay in air and neither drones nor loots drop to ground.

If there are many loot for example on the table and you just want to loot specific thing, you cannot loot it. The game shows other lootable objects even if you are not looking at them or them staying just near, behind of intended loot. You have to loot everything everytime. Please fix this issue. We have to decide which loot we need not the game.

Fist fight quest are really bugged somehow. Not twins but after them whoever you fight, they can kill you in one kick or hit. I am fighting them on moderate level not very dangerous level. Even in this level they can reduce your health from 500+ to 0.

On photo six, you can see a white circle. In this circle (every inch) you cannot call your vehicle somehow. This bug is also goes for Alcendo’s new camp which moved after killing Militech soldiers in previous one.

For some reason you cannot jump second time with your double jump cyberware if you are jumping from a bridge and try to jump second time at least 1 or 2 seconds before due to height I think. Between 0 to like 30 meters or more you can initiate second jump. This may be because of the height or maybe second jump need to be initiated in a specific time frame. If the latter then this has to be written on the description of the cyberware.

Additinal bug with a fist fight with Ozob Bozo, after finishing (beating) the fight, his health and your stamina stucks on screen until you reload even if this save file saved after you beating him.
Post automatically merged:

After failing Gig: For My Son quest, Muammar Reyes’ face stucks on screen and you cannot use phone, or save the game. When you receive a new message and pressing the button, the game sends you to character attribute screen instead. This won’t fix until you reload or finish other mission that forces someone to call you which is really hard. This won’t fix even if you rest, fast travel or wait around.

Attachments

• Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 130
  • Bug 2.png
    Bug 2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 89
  • Bug 3.png
    Bug 3.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 143
  • Bug 4.png
    Bug 4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 167
  • Bug 5.png
    Bug 5.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 87
  • Bug 6.png
    Bug 6.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Suggestion: Please give us more detailed patch notes or hot fix notes about bugs that have been fixed. It is really nice to see which bug is still persist and which one is fixed.

• Disassembling items on backpack sometimes cause button hints below right corner to disappear. This also causes the said items to stay still in the backpack. Exiting the menu and re-opening the backpack fixing this.
  • When trying to upgrade or craft an item, it says blocked on the button and pressing it giving this warning “Character Level or Attribute Level Requirement is not met”. However there is no any indicator or description to tell you what character/attribute level needed for this craft/upgrade. So you cannot understand it.
  • When you ride a motorcycle, your hair doesn’t show up for a second or two then it shows normally.
  • In “Space Odity” quest, a man with the cyberarm siting in air with arm leaning. However there is nothing there. He actualy leaning on a table near the wall but the man’s location is off.
  • Sometimes due to unkown cause you can’t sprint until you reload or restart the game.
  • Vehicles comes in randomly when called. I am choosing which vehicle I want then it comes however after doing some quests and calling your vehicle without changing any vehicle settings, a random car comes.
  • There is a bug with phone calls. When you are in a mission with an NPC, he/she calls you even if you are with them. No messages, just calling. You can see their persona on the right for a couple of seconds then without saying anything they disappear.
  • Sometimes after using Ping on an enemy, all other objects hightlight green even if you are not in scan mode.
  • Killing or incapacitating enemies in a tight area causing their bodies to disappear for a moment then they hang on mid-air along with their stuff. Sometimes they also fall from the ground. Sweet Dreams mission has this issue. Also a sugesstion about Sweet Dreams; please give us an option to kill/incapacitate the man who we confront at the end.
  • Saving a person from the hospital caused a bug. Revealing position warning stuck on screen until you reload the game. You can see location at the photo.
  • Validating and saving to cloud on Steam takes too long.
  • Incresing or decreasing the sound from my headphone volume wheel makes my character to look 90 degree up or down respectevly.
  • Without any intention the game forces you to push forward, backward or sideways and this causing some problems like geting detect by enemies, falling, dying etc. This should be player control feature not game random feature. Or at least give us a chance to set a key for them.

• We are playing in a Megacity right ?! There is not enough car and civilian to make you feel you are in a megacity. This is like you are in a low populated city. Roads even highways are empty most of the time, many streets are empty, no police patroling the streets, no other emergency services around... Badlands, Badlands empty like ****. Please if you want low end pcs to run this game at least put some option to let us decide if we want high population or not. Sometimes I feel like there is an infection in the city so everyone is staying in their home...

Attachments

• Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    4 MB · Views: 88
  • Sometimes messages don’t appear on screen or you don’t see them. The quest says read message from ... person. Looking at your phone sometimes not indicating which message didn’t read or who text you. You have to exit, take a look at the mission again, figure it out, then open your phone and search a person’s name. However another bug is that when opening message tab from a person’s phone not sending you to that person’s message screen. Instead you are only at the contacts screen and you have to search the person there again...
  • When cars are moving towards their road lanes (the lanes btw little wide then most of the cars), the cars randomly moving little left or right side and the ai is thinking that they are changing lanes. Instead they are still moving in their respective lanes. This causes to have accidents for us and other npcs as well.
  • Mission helper on minimap sometimes giving us wrong information. Normally we have to move straigth doesn’t matter which lane, the minimap wants us to change lane or even worse it shows like we have to turn however when we come to the intersection, we can see that the minimap wants us to change lane. Please fix this issue. Also a suggestion; When driving fast, since minimap has to be small (current size is ok though) we cannot see the next intersection on there and if we have to turn right or left, we are missing it and we have to press break button and then get accident. Slowing maybe helps but not always. We can have an option like zooming minimap. We can set it to zoom out so it helps us to see the intersections. Or, you can either set or let us set player arrow to more below so we can see more left, right and up on minimap. It is by default middle.
  • The game stop us from driving on pedestrian ways, or in camps, other locations which is not on road. Should we really have to stop 80m and walk while there is road or park? Sometimes we can drive but only 1-2 km/h and this goes for npcs too.
  • NPCs driving a car at night without lights open and when they are about to stop they are opening their lights and exiting the vehicle or just staying there. After moving again they are closing the lights.
  • In “Down On The Street” quest, Takemura’s voice both coming directly from himself and from outside source like megaphone. The voice is doubled while he is driving the car.
  • SPOILER ALERT! The icons of shops, bars, other stuffs are always on top of people in conversations like in the photo. I didn’t even click them to be able to see like this. They should be by default shown on minimap unless we are really close. Yet again they shouldn’t be on top of people in convos.
  • People and cars are not giving you any priority when you have a police car and you open sirens on. They should by default pull their vehicles or slow down, leting you pass first etc.
  • There is a bug with item rarity colors. Iconic weapons doesn’t matter which type shown as red when dropped. Those should indicate what color’s iconic item. Only legendary items should be red-orange-yellow kind a color.
  • While scanner is open without slow time, the game forces you to move slower than normal.
  • Weapons showroom in the apartment not showing the weapons we put in stash. This includes weardrobe too. We should also decide which weapons to be shown there.
  • If you have a cyberhand and you caugh, the blood is not shown anymore.
  • This is a rare bug that while some NPCs talking you don’t see their mouth animations playing. The voice is still there though.

Attachments

• Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    4 MB · Views: 127
  • When you wear Neoprene Diving Suit in Pyramid Song, you hair just disappear until you wear something else. You don’t even see your hair on your shadow and photo mode.
  • In “Pyramid Song” quest, the light items like bottles, glasses or trashes etc. are staying just like on the ground. This is underwater man, they at least should be swimming around. Only difference is that there is water. I am not feeling like swimming. This is a cheap level design! Also we are diving a toxic waste water and we don’t wearing any gloves? So healty really.
  • On elevator mirrors or glasses around the world won’t show your reflection on them. You can only see yourself on mirrors which you can interract with. I feel myself Lasombra...
  • In “Gimme Danger” quest, while you scan the area you get many bugs with scanner. The convo has latency which you can’t interract, you can’t scan because your cursor doesn’t show up for a long time or until you cancel scanning and restarting the process.
  • After entering the base of Arasaka with a van, on your left by the gate there is a small security building which inside has a terminal. Activating this terminal only shows 1 message and by clicking it shows nothing inside as well as there is no name of it. It is completely empty.
  • You are protecting, saving someone or business like cafe from danger or robery and then you have given a free drink on the house. When you start conversation there is no option to drink only buy. When you open inventory screen there is no free charged drink, item etc. So then why people telling you will get something free on the house then? I think no one thought about this in the studio.
  • Some weapons, items images are not loading like in the photo and since there is no name of that item you don’t know what it is like which weapon is that? Is it MP5 for example? Please give some generic names for weapons and put them in the weapon info. An assault rifle word just doesn’t cut it.
  • In “Play It Safe” quest I couldn’t use my scanner to hack until I reloaded the game. I could scan but not hack.
  • In “Play It Safe” quest after you jack in to final terminal you can see from the camera around. If you set nearest turret to friendly mode then you hop into it and see from it. There is an option to deactivate defences. If you do that, you will only able to listen, shoot down and look down. You can’t interract with anything, use scanner or back down from the turret. Also the phone ringing sound keeps playing while you are in this situtation.
  • On photo 2 you can see a blue conversation option bar. It stuck after taking this job and talking outside with Johnny. Only way to fix this by reloading.
  • You can’t skip time sometimes and indicator doesn’t tell you why even if you are not in mission, combat, safe area etc.
  • You can’t put Skippy smart pistol, Johnny’s Tank Top, Johnny’s Aviators into stash or disassemble.
  • It’s taking ages to Killing In The Name and Chippin’ In quests to proceed. It says wait a day, but I have waiting many days instead and still no progress.

Attachments

• Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 88
  • Bug 2.png
    Bug 2.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 71
  • You can’t double jump on phone calls.
  • SPOILER ALERT! At the first photo you can see an empty message from Lizzy with no name and no description.
  • SPOILER ALERT! Kerry’s home outfit has bugged. It has animation like he is swimming. You can check it on the second photo.
  • SPOILER ALERT! Hairs on mirror, reflections and in front of big screens like home cinema or tv buzzing like in the second photo.
  • When recall your car, sometimes they never come near or in front of you. You have to run or walk around to get them.
  • You can’t click this mission to show pathfinder on minimap and mission details on right of your screen. All others works well. Normally this mission is clickable so you can see you clicked it on the map itself. You can see the mission at third photo.
  • You can’t aim down sight and shoot with Johnny’s pistol after you loot from a guy in a mission. You can only shoot as hipfire.
  • Sometimes due to unknown bug the conversations happen at the same time. For example V and Johnny talks at the same time and you can see the subtitle for this. Sometimes other NPCs talks at the same time or the same person.
  • There is a weird bug with Johnny. You can see it at the 4th photo.
  • There is a bug with this dumbster which you can see it at the 5th photo. The dumbster looking wrong way and you can’t drop a body in it if you are grappling an enemy. You can though drop a body after killing/incapacitating them. However doing it so pushes you to other room like 15 m away.
  • Sometimes world icons are starting to move with minimap like shown in the sixth photo.
  • While giving concert, you can press talk button to talk with people who is watching you. This interraction should be blocked while on the stage. Also vocal sound and music is so low and the crowd sound is so high. In addition, there is slight latency between vocal sound, animation and music. After the stage scene Kerry gives you something but that something is blank, invisible.
  • Gig: The Heisenberg Principle quest has bugged. Jamming, buzzing sound plays all the time even after the completing it. Fast travel, cut scenes doesn’t help but reloading game.
  • Some parts of the game and cut scenes there are broken pixels top edge of the screen as shown at the 7th photo. In menu and most part of the game those pixels are normal.
  • Sometimes background conversations moved to right bottom corner if you look elsewhere.
  • On rare occasion, when you alt+tab and return to game, you see nothing. Only menu background with no options. You can’t quit or continue the game. You have to kill the game from Task Manager and restart.
  • Sometimes when you quit the game, Steam thinks you are still playing the game so you can't save to cloud. You have to kill Steam.

Attachments

• Bug 1.png
    Bug 1.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 89
  • Bug 2.png
    Bug 2.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 73
  • Bug 3.png
    Bug 3.png
    999.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Bug 4.png
    Bug 4.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 80
  • Bug 5.png
    Bug 5.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 85
  • Bug 6.png
    Bug 6.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 64
  • Bug 7.png
    Bug 7.png
    3 MB · Views: 79
  • Jack cable sometimes not shown as it should be.
  • When Afterlife completely empty, there is still crowd sound playing in the background. At least play a music instead of crowd sound while inside empty.
  • While in a aircraft in last mission, you can’t see anything from the cockpit. You can only see a metal glass.
  • When see yourself in the end by the well, you see yourself without hair.
  • After leaving the game, it still works on the background. You have to kill it from the Task Manager or Steam never consider it stopped and won’t save to cloud.
  • On character creation screen rotate speed is too fast. Alsı different head types would be nice rather than choosing presets.
Post automatically merged:

• After the prologue mission with Jackie in which we rescue a women, a van arrives to shoot us. However the enemies at the back never shoot us on Hard dif.
  • At the first photo which taken while MilTech figthing with scavs on the road while Jackie is taking us home, this man stuck there with running animation. After a while he disappears on the spot.
  • With motorcycles or in a car while npc driving, when the car moves through a ramp you can see wheel slide sound in the background however we are moving at low speed. This is happening because the car wants to chageing gear and the game forces npc to move low speed or you have to be in a certain speed to change gear.
  • Jackie drives you so slow even if someone behind you try to shoot and after leaving you at home, he drives like crazy in the garage. This is so absurd that needs a balance.
  • Both male and female V going in to shower with clothes.
  • Even if you set Mirror Quality to high, mirror images are still low. The setting doesn’t fix anything.
  • Everytime you take the elevator of the V’s appartment across the gun shop and while decending a man yells “wait, wait don’t go.” I don’t know if its bug or not. I just wanted to mention.
  • My car is flying. You can see it at the second photo. This happened after the Vic’s quest in the beginning.
  • 3rd Photo you can see white circle around a guy who in the E3 gameplays open the spot light to use when we enter the hangar. I don’t know if you changed to without light or bug but he is not openning any light.

Attachments

• Bug 1.jpg
    Bug 1.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Bug 2.png
    Bug 2.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 88
  • Bug 3.png
    Bug 3.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Top Bottom