So much cinematic !!!

+
So much cinematic !!!

For the first time in my 20 years gaming i pushed the space bar button more than left mouse button. Dragon Age i though its was much cinematic dialog but
this whole game its movie cut screen. And i cant customize my own char, i don't want to play old man with grey beard , i want to customize my own head like Dragon Age.

It's a story driven game afterall which sticks to the main character Geralt of Rivia. this isn't Dragon Age. Though this is a roleplay game so you're still able to customize your hair style, beard and have a big variety of armor and gear. Because the cinematics are long is because this is a very in-depth game which surrounds the characters and the world around you alot. So you'll be having alot of cinematics which informs you and gives you alot of details about the game and characters which makes it alot more lively. I wouldn't really recommend that you skip them all because they give great importance for the story. And if you don't want to look like an old man you can go to a barber shop and shave your beard clean. But you're not able to change any facial features like the height of his eyes etc and create your own character. It has been based on one character for 3 games now with the same features.

For the first time in my 20 years gaming i pushed the space bar button more than left mouse button. Dragon Age i though its was much cinematic dialog but
this whole game its movie cut screen. And i cant customize my own char, i don't want to play old man with grey beard , i want to customize my own head like Dragon Age.

So, you play a game without get information about it before? After almost 10 tears of The Wticher saga and Geralt of Rivia you didn't know yet you can only play as Geralt and no other customizable character?

Irresponsibility or laziness?

@danba08
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

I love the cinematics, as well as Geralt's appearance like this:

Attachments

• nilf2.jpg
    nilf2.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom