So much wonderful clothing ... that we can't buy or find

+
Need a try before you buy clothing preview as well (same dealio with Blueprints). Otherwise, you're just quick saving, buying trying on 'yeah/no' save or reload accordingly.

Also, someone at the low sodium reddit suggested there be the option to have some saved custom looks for your V, so you might determine a particular group of clothes that look great together for screenshots (but not necessarily ideal for combat) and have them saved as a preset.

There should be dedicated shops for certain type of clothes.... gues what, it should be done similar to GTA. Fascinating.

It really seems like they kept all the best outfits for NPCs and left the ugly stuff for the player.

Valentinos, Moxes and 6th Street wear some really cool gear I'd love to have for myself. Would be great if they made that stuff available to the player in a future patch.

You need a little time search and reload saves, and you can get some nice dress, just watch the thread show your dress, for both my V i have find some nice cloth, but one or two pieces are drop (some are legendary selled the first time you enter in three shops), so you cant find them in the shop

I predict that the missing clothing will be available on the multiplayer mode via microtransactions. :rolleyes:

On console you cant see whats its look like on you before buying IT. Color is in the name its... Shame

Anybody knows when the vendors start selling purple gear? I'm on my second playthrough and I can't remember. My rep is lvl 50, I'm lvl 30 and they still sell only blue gear!

Cant say i ve it but its like they a 2 or 3 item they have blueprint and thats IT... You have to... Visit them all ... Around tout appartement not much you have to go in corpo district

I'm going to add something here, that I saw while re-perusing the Cyperpunk 2020 rulebook. When Mr. Pondsmith wrote the book, one of the major tenets he made for characters was style over substance. It was the most important thing any character in Cyberpunk 2020 would do, if given a choice, they would always picks style over substance.

It's a tenet that is obviously lacking in this game and needs to be put in. My style of clothing, car, and cyberwear should always be more important then function, but right now you have to chose. 2077 needs to go back to its roots.

uh, based on what you said, its not that you'd have both, but that they have to choose. That said, I don't think players should have to choose, I do think maybe it should require more effort for fashion, but the current system, even best case scenario, it isn't there.

1) every item should be craftable in all rarities, or rarity should be rerollable
2) every item should be obtainable with less rng, if you put in the effort
3)clothes shouldnt shrink chest size
4)invisible armor pieces should be obtainable, at the very least for head/face
5)more headgears

uh, based on what you said, its not that you'd have both, but that they have to choose. That said, I don't think players should have to choose, I do think maybe it should require more effort for fashion, but the current system, even best case scenario, it isn't there.

1) every item should be craftable in all rarities, or rarity should be rerollable
2) every item should be obtainable with less rng, if you put in the effort
3)clothes shouldnt shrink chest size
4)invisible armor pieces should be obtainable, at the very least for head/face
5)more headgears
1) Maybe make a new perk for lvl20 which learns the recipe to craft on breaking it down.
OR
a perk which lets you "transmog on breakdown" then. So I use my legendary clothing, but the UI is from sth else (would need an own selector menu, but that would be the best solution. Good stats + good look).
2) Remove the RNG for blueprints. For what is that for? We need crafting level and mats anyway..
3) Probably cut for time reasons, but shouldnt do it
4) YES!! (but could also be done with transmogging into nothing..)
5) YEEES!!!

1) Maybe make a new perk for lvl20 which learns the recipe to craft on breaking it down.
OR
a perk which lets you "transmog on breakdown" then. So I use my legendary clothing, but the UI is from sth else (would need an own selector menu, but that would be the best solution. Good stats + good look).
2) Remove the RNG for blueprints. For what is that for? We need crafting level and mats anyway..
3) Probably cut for time reasons, but shouldnt do it
4) YES!! (but could also be done with transmogging into nothing..)
5) YEEES!!!

well, I was hopeful going into shops, hoping to see new better/gear, Also finding out some legendaries were in specific locations, often with some slight backstory on a shard. Ultimately, Chasing fashion can be an entertaining part of the gameplay if done well I think. If its just like you have everything easily, might not be as entertaining. Not saying stuff should be super hard, but maybe not like auto unlock all recipes. Maybe some quests, or make it more clear what store could have, with sold out tags.

I think learning recipe if you desynth could work as well.

Top Bottom