So... My Son Milled My Wife's Gold Cards

+
So... My Son Milled My Wife's Gold Cards

This morning, my youngest son milled all of my wife's gold cards and some at the top of the list, including Decoy and Aeromancy. I mean ALL of them. I just bought her 120 kegs to somehow cover the losses but that's nothing compared to what was there. To put it into perspective, she's level 40 and almost completed the collection but now...
:affection:

Seems the wipe came sooner for your wife. :p

Maybe the reds can do something about it...no?

Cagey75;n8178860 said:
Don't let your son near your games maybe?
What? Thanks for the parenting advice though...

the rest
Thank you, guys. She took it really well, said that will prepare her for the reset. Me being me though, I told her that she'll get back the kegs I bought for her. Should not have said that...
And I also sent the message to the support with the possible restore request. We'll see how it goes, hopefully they'll understand. But if not, it's ok too. Stuff happens.

Btw, I saw my kid beating Turing Machine yesterday. He's 3.5 years old...

HenryGrosmont;n8179180 said:
What? Thanks for the parenting advice though...

It's not parenting advice, it's basic common sense. You took your eye off the ball, and paid for it. It sucks, but that's life. You seem to just want sympathy, I'd rather follow actual good advice

Cagey75;n8179360 said:
It's not parenting advice, it's basic common sense. You took your eye off the ball, and paid for it. It sucks, but that's life. You seem to just want sympathy, I'd rather follow actual good advice

Now you're telling me what I want too? How about I'm sharing a story that I find a bit funny? Dude, just stop it. You must be great at parties too...
Also, never recall myself asking for any advice.

We need a "Mute" option on the forums as well...

ThePrody;n8179630 said:
lol, how old is he?
He loves watching the game (when we craft the cards especially, likely that was the case here, hehehe), "builds" decks, sometimes tries to play too - beat the golem yesterday.
Stuff happens, I just found it a bit funny and wanted to share...*cough* was not asking for an advice *cough*

Top Bottom