So, Patch does not allow multiple crafting of components...

+
so explore the city while enjoying the views and at the same time kill?
Pretty much, walk/run from one gig to the next but keep an ear out for gunfire and an eye out for flashing police markers on the mini map. You get some of that in a car, but its not as clear, a bike is probably better, but feet are best.
Also use the scanner frequently and you will find many groups of gangsters on corners, in parking lots and alleyways, some up to no good, some just minding their own business, but pretty much all with bounties and most with weapons. Provided you are careful not to endanger the civilians you should be able to take them out without too much police attention.

Hello folks,

do you also hate to construct components like "update or item components" one by one?
Its very time consuming and boring, it would be great if CD Project could implement the same feature as for Medkits etc.
If you play a char who level "Technical Ability" its very painful to create every component one by one to level his stats or create new items with the components without buying them from a trader.

I'm personally not sure that on day, we could craft multiple component at the same time :(
If CDPR have divided the cost for components by 5 (maybe 10) at vendors, it's for a reason.
well if it stays like this i'm fine with it, it's not that big of a nuisance :)

well if it stays like this i'm fine with it, it's not that big of a nuisance :)
I see it more as troubleshooting.
"Crap, I am missing 5 legendary components, I did not plan/want to go to a store, go I crafts them"
But if you want quantity, 150 legendary components for less than 10k eddies, that's still quite reasonable :)

I see it more as troubleshooting.
"Crap, I am missing 5 legendary components, I did not plan/want to go to a store, go I crafts them"
But if you want quantity, 150 legendary components for less than 10k eddies, that's still quite reasonable :)
honestly i spent a decent amount of eddies on components and it's pretty cheap, crafting is very fun and satisfying

Top Bottom