So, Patch does not allow multiple crafting of components...

+
Hello all !

So, even after Patch 1.21, I still have to spend hours to craft higher tiers components, or is there something I'm doing wrong ?
It works for grenades or other things, but not components....
Thanks.

It's "normal" :(
Either it will stay that way (i hope not) or it will be changed in a future patch. For the moment, it's "better" to buy them :)

It's "normal" :(
Either it will stay that way (i hope not) or it will be changed in a future patch. For the moment, it's "better" to buy them :)
I mean its not "normal" that is obvious money in this game are hella limited i wouldnt suggest anyone to buy components if you are trying to get all achievements collecting all guns , cars etc if you spend money on components left and right you'll have to pick and choose
altho there is a new way to make money which is the ashrua "Glitch" you keep crafting those and sell them for eddies u gonna need the crafting spec for it

Hum :(
i finish all my playtrougth with more than 1,5 million eddies... (without bying a single car, ok. But you can buy all with this amount). I buy all the cyberware what i can wear (with my skill pts), gorilla arms and mantis blades in legendary, buy few legendary clothes/guns (like a overture lvl 40, +-50k eddies), components (rare/epic/legendary) for upgrade all my favorite items to lvl 50...
My only source of income are : (other than GiG, NCPD and quest) sell "junk" (750 eddies) and alcohol (no glitch or other bad things).

So no, i can buy the components. 7k for 150 legendary one, that not too bad :)
(i have buy those one or two time in all my playtrought)

edit: i forgot important one :)
Access point with perk to 100% more money ;)
And yes, at the start, you always lack money, but it's like in all games.

Last edited:
i think it's hard to program that to be able to have multiple crafiting at once. i think there's an perk that gives you an 20% chance for free crafting and that itself could be the reason why it's difficult to intergrate it

Hum :(
i finish all my playtrougth with more than 1,5 million eddies... (without bying a single car, ok. But you can buy all with this amount). I buy all the cyberware what i can wear (with my skill pts), gorilla arms and mantis blades in legendary, buy few legendary clothes/guns (like a overture lvl 40, +-50k eddies), components (rare/epic/legendary) for upgrade all my favorite items to lvl 50...
My only source of income are : (other than GiG, NCPD and quest) sell "junk" (750 eddies) and alcohol (no glitch or other bad things).

So no, i can buy the components. 7k for 150 legendary one, that not too bad :)
(i have buy those one or two time in all my playtrought)

edit: i forgot important one :)
Access point with perk to 100% more money ;)
And yes, at the start, you always lack money, but it's like in all games.
I mean im sorry but it cant be i have 500 hours to back me up 4 different playthough in 4 different styles unless you played it guns blazing killing everybody good for you sir i could believe you but i played it pacifist avoiding fighting most of the bosses and every chance i got the get acess points i took it playing stealth shouldnt be a downgrade on your part as a player

I mean im sorry but it cant be i have 500 hours to back me up 4 different playthough in 4 different styles unless you played it guns blazing killing everybody good for you sir i could believe you but i played it pacifist avoiding fighting most of the bosses and every chance i got the get acess points i took it playing stealth shouldnt be a downgrade on your part as a player

I play stealth (more time consuming and more fun, for me at least) ;)
overture/silencer or QH (optic reboot/Distract) and KO with my own hand.
And on my overture, i have a mod for not kill enemies, I'm also Pacifist ;)
(Pacifist it's not avoid enemies, it's just not kill them)

I own 23 cars and unable to buy the others unless i do the money glitch i finished all gigs and all ncpd im roaming on a map with no content left to do i even bought all samurai gear from the quest
gdsg.png

Post automatically merged:

I play stealth (more time consuming and more fun, for me at least) ;)
overture/silencer or QH (optic reboot/Distract) and KO with my own hand.
And on my overture, i have a mod for not kill enemies, I'm also Pacifist ;)
(Pacifist it's not avoid enemies, it's just not kill them)
And no i avoided bosses because u can in fact you can avoid Sasquatch all together and never encounter her same as many others

I own 23 cars and unable to buy the others unless i do the money glitch i finished all gigs and all ncpd im roaming on a map with no content left to do i even bought all samurai gear from the quest
By pure chance you do not have the perk to dismantle junk automatically ?
(because that was a lot of money lost) :(

And Sasquatch, it's 15K eddies for her death.
Well, must be said that my last playtrought took me about 150 hrs to do everything (by nosing around every corner or almost)

By pure chance you do not have the perk to dismantle junk automatically ?
(because that was a lot of money lost) :(

And Sasquatch, it's 15K eddies for her death.
Well, must be said that my last playtrought took me about 150 hrs to do everything (by nosing around every corner or almost)
yeah i had that perk since the beginning

today you can buy the component, craft a specific weapon and sell it to gain back even more eddies. wait 24hours and repeat the process. not an exploit thing or glitch as far i'm aware. just that the buying and selling are huge difference. 10 minutes and you have 150-200k eddies.

today you can buy the component, craft a specific weapon and sell it to gain back even more eddies. wait 24hours and repeat the process. not an exploit thing or glitch as far i'm aware. just that the buying and selling are huge difference. 10 minutes and you have 150-200k eddies.
Little bit cheaty for me. But it's a solo game, everyone does what they want ;)

There are also groups of gangsters that respawn pretty much every day, (not shown on the map, go out at night and look for them,) every part of the city, wipe them out, sell the loot. do some shopping during the day, go out and do it again at night if you are still short of cash.

Nope, i don't want to said it's a cheat, but for me, it's too easy to make money like that that all ;)
CDPR can sometimes make mistakes (ex : "Space Oddity").
oh ok, i'm sorry. i misunderstood you. you prefer to do it in a hard way to make it more honest way?

There are also groups of gangsters that respawn pretty much every day, (not shown on the map, go out at night and look for them,) every part of the city, wipe them out, sell the loot. do some shopping during the day, go out and do it again at night if you are still short of cash.
so explore the city while enjoying the views and at the same time kill?

oh ok, i'm sorry. i misunderstood you. you prefer to do it in a hard way to make it more honest way?

so explore the city while enjoying the views and at the same time kill?
No worry, I probably misspoke ;)
If you have not the "auto-dismantle junk" perk in tech skill, it's relatively easy to make money (at start, yes you never had enough, but it's the same in all games).
And yes, Valentinos are pretty good for loot junk (750 eddies) and they are respawning quickly (you also can sell all the looted weapons). It makes relatively lucrative expeditions/explorations.

No worry, I probably misspoke ;)
If you have not the "auto-dismantle junk" perk in tech skill, it's relatively easy to make money (at start, yes you never had enough, but it's the same in all games).
And yes, Valentinos are pretty good for loot junk (750 eddies) and they are respawning quickly (you also can sell all the looted weapons). It makes relatively lucrative expeditions/explorations.
i learned that Auto junk dismantle perk aren't that great since it can't separate the 750eddies junk and the lower eddies junk since the system still think it to be an junk regardless what. so i rather manually dismantle it.

Top Bottom