So...Scenerios are now impossible to remove?

+
I mean if this is what's happening then that is such a horrible decision. The only positive here is that caretaker can no longer resurrect them. Kudos for that but it's not enough. They are still going to be abused like crazy and now they aren't even counterable at all.

If I'm not missing something here then I believe even more than before how the devs are just extremely out of touch with the players. Almost every change they went over in the stream I just found to be bland and out of touch. Cards just continue feeling like they do the same thing as a ton of other cards. That is just so boring. Leaders need a LOT of changes, not just some band aid fixes that aren't going to do much. Why is invigorate the same? (If it is getting some kind of change it would have been nice for them to mention it in the stream).

Are the devs seriously killing the only good dwarf deck in the game and leaving waters of brokilon alone? How out of touch do you have to be to do that?? Dwarves already received a bunch of heavy nerfs after the expansion that buffed them to the heavens. Now what they have left is being destroyed so dwarfs will not be competitive AT ALL. Meanwhile harmony is going to continue being a juggernaut in the game. This patch is not making me want to come back. At least I don't have to think too much about which card game I would rather be playing.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Maybe i misunderstood what they said, but i think scenarios can still be destroyed by artefact removal and revived by caretaker, despite the new tag they get (just for call of harmony categories purpose)

I cant imagine the devs doing something so ridiculous as making scenarios undestroyable when everyone is calling for nerfs to them.

I think you can still remove them, if not removing artifact removal from Faction Cards wouldn't make much sense.

But I expected that they would give them at least a cooldown that they can't be triggert in the same turn. Now all NR Players probably switch to Mobilization and the Bombardment continues.

Eldain kind of got boring now but can he trigger the Scenario with his Dead eye spawn? I hope not.

Last edited:
I believe even more than before how the devs are just extremely out of touch with the players. Almost every change they went over in the stream I just found to be bland and out of touch. Cards just continue feeling like they do the same thing as a ton of other cards. That is just so boring. Leaders need a LOT of changes, not just some band aid fixes that aren't going to do much. ... This patch is not making me want to come back.
Exactly this. If these were the major changes, then I don't have to see the rest tomorrow. Multiple examples show that the devs are obviously not playing their own game much. Instead of fixing/reworking terrible mechanics, they move a few provision points. They can't seem to "think outside of the box". Out of touch, disorganized in their presentation and tired, blaming some exhausting personal activities. That's definitely not the way to create a good game, let alone one that can fight the competition. Step up your game CDPR! You have shown you can with other games.

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting, but everything they say seems to suggest that they mostly balance this game around statistics that they deduce from their accumulated game data, which we don't have access to. They keep referring to win rates and play rates.

We critique based on our play experience instead, as that is what we have access to.

I am not sure which is more valid, but it is looking more and more like our view is somewhat at odds with theirs. As such, I am not optimistic that I will ever enjoy this game again as much as I once did.

I'm not sure why Harmony needs a 'Scenario" tag. I mean it's not like other ST spells or artefacts proc harmony units... It just seems like an uneccessary change for the sake of making one.
Post automatically merged:

If I'm not missing something here then I believe even more than before how the devs are just extremely out of touch with the players. Almost every change they went over in the stream I just found to be bland and out of touch. Cards just continue feeling like they do the same thing as a ton of other cards. That is just so boring. Leaders need a LOT of changes, not just some band aid fixes that aren't going to do much. Why is invigorate the same? (If it is getting some kind of change it would have been nice for them to mention it in the stream).
This is the problem with buff not nerf/bring up the power level of other cards. It means big balance changes can't be made by targetting individual, problem cards. All that's left is to fiddle with provisions. In the case of scenarios, for instance, provision cost is already at the top end of the scale, the only way to go without modifying the card, is down. clearly something isn't working as intended.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why Harmony needs a 'Scenario" tag. I mean it's not like other ST spells or artefacts proc harmony units... It just seems like an uneccessary change for the sake of making one.
It makes a difference to the "Call of Harmony" ability because Scenario will now count as a unique card type for the leader abilities max provision card that it can play from the deck.

Perhaps I'm misinterpreting, but everything they say seems to suggest that they mostly balance this game around statistics that they deduce from their accumulated game data, which we don't have access to. They keep referring to win rates and play rates.

We critique based on our play experience instead, as that is what we have access to.

I am not sure which is more valid, but it is looking more and more like our view is somewhat at odds with theirs. As such, I am not optimistic that I will ever enjoy this game again as much as I once did.

Interesting. I wonder if the devs base their changes on stats for the entire population of players or a select few. I come back to my earlier thread on this forum about ways to improve the game. One of those is filtering who your opponents are. If our experience of the game is that certain cards or decks continually smash us, then I think that we as players should be able to filter out players with those cards or decks. Just for the sake of our sanity, if nothing else.

Last edited:
Top Bottom