So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

+
To be fair, games have gotten progressively more complex. Comparing Mario 64 to Skyrim is comparing apples with oranges.

More complexity means more potential for bugs. That's just a fact.

That's not to say some very complex games aren't released mostly bug free. I'm merely pointing out that comparing the games of old and the game of today isn't exactly fair.

Well this is partially true but developers were also under much greater pressure to have a working product 20 years ago because there were no patches. It was either working released or bargain bin. There are also games released today that are not in the messed up state you see many games being released in because the developer or company gave a shit to try and minimize these problems at Launch. If companies can't make a game on a certain scale without being rife with game breaking issues then maybe these companies should stop putting so many bells and whistles on games and focus on the substance of the game rather that filling it with unnecessary stuff.

IF YOU CAN EVEN FIND THE DAMN THINGS.

Can you tell I'm salty because I can't find any except at scalper prices?
I camped outside for my 3090 for 36 hours to get it on release date haha

But I recently tried playing this game on my old GTX 750 Ti and the game doesn't run so good. Do you know why?

But I recently tried playing this game on my old GTX 750 Ti and the game doesn't run so good. Do you know why?

Because you toggled on "good graphics" but they censored it anyway? Sorry had to...

36 hours for a 1500$ piece of hardware, no thanks, I am not THAT dedicated to gaming.

Good for you though. I am getting tired of waiting for Nvidia to produce them sweet, sweet metalicy boards of gaminess.

That's not in question. I know the PS4 has better hardware.

What I'm saying is that the game seems to runs better on Xbox because the port from PC to Xbox is much easier and vice versa (and easier to optimize) due to the systems architectures. Which is very different on a PS4.

And I answered. It doesn't. Ps4 dipped into the 15-20 fps range during the testing when they were in a heavy combat area. Xbox one hung up for a full minute at one point, and dipped to 12 fps or lower, in the same combat area. Nearly every test they did on last gen saw the ps4 performaning better than xbox one. However, the ps4 slim performance was worse than the xbox one s (or whatever the last gen upgraded console was called) because it had better processing power than ps4 slim. But yeah, it runs better on base ps4 than xbox one. It has nothing to do with operating system compatibility. More to do with system hardware.

Edit: At least in Cyberpunk's case. I know what you're saying. Psn uses linnux and xbox uses windows, same as pc. If Cyberpunk were an online multiplayer game or depended on online connectivity, psn would probably have more issues with netcode.

It's very sad to see how last gen, which was bad already after the release back in 2013 ruining my favorite company because they made next gen game and old jaguars and not enough memory are not able to handle it. They will fix it for sure, but this will come with them for some time but they will be fine again.

Look at Witcher 3, its very good looking game, but not as much as Cyberpunk is. Cyberpunk is very heavy on hardware and not necessary because of poor optimalisation, its just new Crysis (imagine Crysis being good game like Cyberpunk is lol - that's not gonna happen) and Witcher 3 had performance issues too, drops to low 20's were very common and I don't see anyone blaming CDPR for bugs or poor performance in Witcher 3, everyone saying its one of the best games ever.

Same will happen again, give it some time, game and company will be fine and this corpo shit is nothing new. Sony is not accepting refunds, its one of not very customer friendly company, why this right now? I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't mainly CDPR move.

Things went good at moment , I hope PS4 version gets updated still , I bought physical company from a store , if no updates on PS4 I want refund , I'm having a blast at moment on PS4 slim with only afew issues , city lag and graphics need look better .

And I answered. It doesn't. Ps4 dipped into the 15-20 fps range during the testing when they were in a heavy combat area. Xbox one hung up for a full minute at one point, and dipped to 12 fps or lower, in the same combat area. Nearly every test they did on last gen saw the ps4 performaning better than xbox one. However, the ps4 slim performance was worse than the xbox one s (or whatever the last gen upgraded console was called) because it had better processing power than ps4 slim. But yeah, it runs better on base ps4 than xbox one. It has nothing to do with operating system compatibility. More to do with system hardware.

Yet, it's only one test.

I find it hardly representative when most of the complaints seem to stem from base PS4 owners.

I'm not saying I'm right or that you're wrong. Only stating what I can observe. Either way, the launch on last-gen is a mess.

It's very sad to see how last gen, which was bad already after the release back in 2013 ruining my favorite company because they made next gen game and old jaguars are not able to handle it. They will fix it for sure, but this will come with them for some time but they will be fine again.

Look at Witcher 3, its very good looking game, but not as much as Cyberpunk is. Cyberpunk is very heavy on hardware and not necessary because of poor optimalisation, its just new Crysis (imagine Crysis being good game like Cyberpunk is lol - that's not gonna happen) and Witcher 3 had performance issues too, drops to low 20's were very common and I don't see anyone blaming CDPR for bugs or poor performance in Witcher 3, everyone saying its one of the best games ever.

Same will happen again, give it some time, game and company will be fine and this corpo shit is nothing new. Sony is not accepting refunds, its one of not very customer friendly company, why this right now? I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't mainly CDPR move.
Last gen also held back Witcher 3. Look up the sword of destiny trailer, a lot of what was shown is actual in game footage. Pre- downgraded Witcher 3 was a sight to behold, only now does it seem to be possible to restore those visuals with Witcher 3 getting a next gen update

Also this situation is a good thing , Sony actually listen to the players for once . But shame bout cyberpunk but you know rest .

Guys please this is important.

Can someone please let me know if my computer with a GTX 750 Ti meets the minimum requirements to play this game?

Top Bottom