So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

+
Things went good at moment , I hope PS4 version gets updated still , I bought physical company from a store , if no updates on PS4 I want refund , I'm having a blast at moment on PS4 slim with only afew issues , city lag and graphics need look better .

Unless they make an announcement otherwise, they should be pushing out updates yes.

Yes, I had read about it. I think they wanted to sell PS5 at Christmas using the game for that. Then they discovered that the game was made for the current generation of consoles and for most people on planet Earth and were very angry ... but, that's just my opinion.

Sony has to certify the software, so they would have known well in advance about CB2077 running on current generation consoles. Barring an incredible amount of incompetence on their part, there's just no way they wouldn't have known it was meant for more than just the PS5.

Can someone please let me know if my computer with a GTX 750 Ti meets the minimum requirements to play this game?

No, you will play it in 1080p, very low on 10-20FPS. Do not buy it.

Last gen also held back Witcher 3. Look up the sword of destiny trailer, a lot of what was shown is actual in game footage. Pre- downgraded was a sight to behold, only now does it seem to be possible to restore those visuals with Witcher 3 getting a next gen update
That's what I said, these consoles were bad even right after release. If they can't handle Witcher 3, who the fck is surprised they can't handle Cyberpunk.

And maybe some of arguments can be "Rockstar Games did very good port with RDR2", well yeah, that's true, but Rockstar is twice as big as CDPR is and goal of RDR2 was release on 4 platforms (Xbox One and One X plus PS4 and PS4 Pro), Cyberpunk was released on 9 platforms.

Yet, it's only one test.

I find it hardly representative when most of the complaints seem to stem from base PS4 owners.

I'm not saying I'm right or that you're wrong. Only stating what I can observe. Either way, the launch on last-gen is a mess.

Look at my edit in my last post too.

There are more complaints from ps4 users because there are millions more players on Sony. It doesn't change the fact that Cyberpunk runs better on base ps4 than xbox one, either way. It wasn't just one test. They did several tests and tracked resolution and fps the entire time. Look it up yourself. It's a digital foundry vid on YT. When you watch it, it's very clear and concise. No bias.

I seen this happen many times , nebula realms etc , all got pulled till fixed , it's just a worry with all news at moment , but cdpr did say will fix PS4 version .

Sony has to certify the software, so they would have known well in advance about CB2077 running on current generation consoles. Barring an incredible amount of incompetence on their part, there's just no way they wouldn't have known it was meant for more than just the PS5.

Well... PS5... its terrible, anyway... in my opinion. :)

Guys please this is important.

Can someone please let me know if my computer with a GTX 750 Ti meets the minimum requirements to play this game?
You say it is important yet you're posting it in a thread that is talking about the PS4 version of the game. Now I assume you must have some form of internet connection to get this far, so may I suggest firstly at least posting this question in the right section of the forum or at least a thread even tangentially related to the PC version. Failing that you could just Google it like 99% of the world population who has an internet connection would have figured out to do by now.

No, you will play it in 1080p, very low on 10-20FPS. Do not buy it.

That's what I said, these consoles were bad even right after release. If they can't handle Witcher 3, who the fck is surprised they can't handle Cyberpunk.

And maybe some of arguments can be "Rockstar Games did very good port with RDR2", well yeah, that's true, but Rockstar is twice as big as CDPR is and goal of RDR2 was release on 4 platforms (Xbox One and One X plus PS4 and PS4 Pro), Cyberpunk was released on 9 platforms.
Guys please this is important!

So based on the above, if I have a GTX 750 Ti I would get a non-playable experience and get 10-20 FPS at 1080p on low settings. If I have a PC that is below the minimum system requirements, then I shouldn't be trying to play the game on it. Per the person above who was kind enough to share this information with me.

Now, does anyone happen to know the equivalent Nvidia GPUs for the PS4 (base) and Xbox One (base) consoles?
Post automatically merged:

You say it is important yet you're posting it in a thread that is talking about the PS4 version of the game. Now I assume you must have some form of internet connection to get this far, so may I suggest firstly at least posting this question in the right section of the forum or at least a thread even tangentially related to the PC version. Failing that you could just Google it like 99% of the world population who has an internet connection would have figured out to do by now.
It's relevant to this conversation. Just answer the one question above. And you'll see. I promise you. It's the last question.
1608268801768.png

So based on the above, if I have a GTX 750 Ti I would get a non-playable experience and get 10-20 FPS at 1080p on low settings. If I have a PC that is below the minimum system requirements, then I shouldn't be trying to play the game on it. Per the person above who was kind enough to share this information with me.

Now, does anyone happen to know the equivalent Nvidia GPUs for the PS4 (base) and Xbox One (base) consoles?

It's relevant to this conversation. Just answer the question above. And you'll see.

I believe he wants you to do your own homework.

No i beleve he wants to prove that a base ps4 or xbox is really not powerfull enough to run this game accordning to pc standards

This makes no sense, there have been MUCH WORSE releases in the past. They never pulled the game from the store. wtf?

It's relevant to this conversation. Just answer the question above. And you'll see.
Well if you were trying to make a point about the capabilities of consoles just get to the point instead of trying to get people to answer questions you already know like some second rate comic book villain.

The point you're trying to make doesn't really hold up though, consoles can run games on lesser hardware than on PC because they are dedicated largely if not solely for one purpose and areoptimised and engineered to do so.

I believe he wants you to do your own homework.
Right but I have to be very careful of the words I choose here. So I'm simply asking questions and getting answers.
Could you please answer the question for me?
What are the equivalent Nvidia GPUs for the PS4 (base) and Xbox One (base) consoles?
This is the last question I have, I promise you, it's 100 % relevant to this topic.
We have already come to the conclusion that the GTX 750 Ti is below the minimum requirements to enjoy the game at 1080p at low settings. The game would be not playable and I would get 10-20 FPS. I didn't say that, someone else did.

It's relevant to this conversation. Just answer the one question above. And you'll see. I promise you. It's the last question.
View attachment 11094278
i could barely get 60FPS on 1080P hight on day one on a 2060s and i5 9600k
Let alone on 2k, kinda curious if they properly tested this system.Or tested at all

Well if you were trying to make a point about the capabilities of consoles just get to the point instead of trying to get people to answer questions you already know like some second rate comic book villain.

The point you're trying to make doesn't really hold up though, consoles can run games on lesser hardware than on PC because they are dedicated largely if not solely for one purpose and areoptimised and engineered to do so.
Not true at all. Hardware, is hardware. Generating images is generating images. Rather that be on a Computer, a Gameboy Advance, or an Atari.

BTW I'm not saying the system requirements are bad, good, or anything. They are just facts and are what they are. They are the official requirements made up by CDPR. There not my opinions. Facts don't care about feelings. They are the truth that holds true regardless if your playing on a GBA, Atari, NES, or PS6. The console or PC is irrelevant to the system requirements required to play the game.

My PC with a GTX 750 Ti isn't powerful enough to play the game. I didn't say that someone else did. That's not meant to hurt my feelings or anything like that. That's just factual information, it's below the minimum requirements. He's not bashing PCs or anything. He's just stating facts. My computer with a GTX 750 Ti is not powerful enough, based on the official requirements released by CDPR. This is the just the plain truth. He fully respects my choice to play with a GTX 750 Ti. Him stating that my PC isn't powerful enough is just the honest to god truth.

Last edited:
You have to wonder. What in the actually fuck was CDPR thinking?
They are incapable of analyzing a release date. Constantly puts a date out then delays it. But worst are not the delays cause I prefer this game to get delayed as many times as needed for it to launch at a great state.
But not only did CDPR launch a broken game with literal parts of the game missing like AI. But knowingly hiding the other versions of the game for review. Then lying to us as though they didn't know the base PS4 and Xbox versions were bad, yet hid those from the reviewers. To go as far as saying it ran surprisingly well on consoles. I wonder who the hell are these people who are making the decisions in this company.
For gods sake CDPR hire me! I would do better job than most of the people that were responsible for this mess.
PS store taking Cyberpunk 2077 off their store was the best thing to have happened since all this. CDPR obviously don't give a fuck and are lying to us. But this will hurt their pockets like a lot. Then maybe this will finally show what they did was just despicable. This all is just so sad. CDPR was my favorite game company and TW3 is my favorite game of all time. To see this is just depressing. All this may change CDPR and make them never try to pull something off like this again.

Last edited:
Not true at all. Hardware, is hardware. Generating images is generating images. Rather that be on a Computer, a Gameboy Advance, or an Atari.

BTW I'm not saying the system requirements are bad, good, or anything. They are just facts and are what they are. They are the official requirements made up by CDPR. There not my opinions. Facts don't care about feelings. They are the truth that holds true regardless if your playing on a GBA, Atari, NES, or PS6. The console or PC is irrelevant to the system requirements.
I have chosen a random game released on both pc and ps2, grand theft auto San Andreas. Not too taxing a game but not the most basic game either. It's minimum system requirements on PC are as follows:
  • Processor: 1Ghz Pentium III or AMD Athlon Processor.
  • Memory: 256MB of RAM.
  • Graphics: 64MB Video Card (Geforce 3 or better)
This is the system specs for the PS2:
CPU: 128-bit "Emotion Engine" (300MHz) with multiple co-processors
RAM: 32MB Rambus DRAM, 4MB Video RAM
Graphics: Dedicated graphics synthesizer connected to CPU via 64-bit 1.2GB/s bus

Now my turn for the questions. Could you please explain how a console with a third of the CPU power, an 8th the ram and an 8th of the vram run this game?

Top Bottom