So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

+

Guest 4481552

I think Sony was harsh removing the game, they should have only properly refund everybody who wants it.. my heart is with the devs, i truly believe they have no fault in it.. only the suited ones have..

Meanwhile, in the other news, I'm still waiting for my refund from GOG on PC, 4th day now lol Still no answer other than automated email that they will look into it.

This company is a scam... hyping up feature in the product that aren't even there, releasing a broken game on all platforms and now not even giving refunds after promising to do so. Might as well be EA 2.0.
Post automatically merged:

Just a tip, or sugestion :) maybe change the title of this topic to 'Sony, after agreement with CD, removes ...'
Why would I do that? To frame it better for the company that straight up lied about their product? Nahhh we dont play that Corpo crap here.

I foolishly purchased it digitally through Best Buy and now I'm stuck with this game with it's horrible NPC Ai, Police that spawn right behind you and 10 minute LifePaths that don't matter for 99% of the game.

Pour out some liquor on the concrete for me homies.
I bought a Physical copy from Amazon so im stuck as well. Amazon charges 100% restocking fee for used games that are returned lol And yea the game is hot garbage because of all the things you mentioned and much more.

Meanwhile, in the other news, I'm still waiting for my refund from GOG on PC, 4th day now lol Still no answer other than automated email that they will look into it.

This company is a scam... hyping up feature in the product that aren't even there, releasing a broken game on all platforms and now not even giving refunds after promising to do so. Might as well be EA 2.0.
Post automatically merged:

Why would I do that? To frame it better for the company that straight up lied about their product? Nahhh we dont play that Corpo crap here.

- remmember, in your opinion. :) And Sony its not the 'angel'... maybe was one of who put pressure to launch a unfinish game... before the end of finalcial year... ;) (... or you still don't understand the convenient agreement between CD and Sony?)

I think Sony was harsh removing the game, they should have only properly refund everybody who wants it.. my heart is with the devs, i truly believe they have no fault in it.. only the suited ones have..

Refund is not automatic as I understand so if people want to keep it they can. But new purchases cannot be made for the time being, which is good.

- remmember, in your opinion. :) And Sony its not the 'angel'... maybe was one of who put pressure to launch a unfinish game... before the end of finalcial year... ;) (... or you still don't understand the convenient agreement between CD and Sony?)
Why you tryna defend the corporations xD They dont care about you, they just care about your wallet. If they cared they wouldnt release a game with cut content, broken AI, bugs and overall an unfinished product.

Why you tryna defend the corporations xD They dont care about you, they just care about your wallet. If they cared they wouldnt release a game with cut content, broken AI, bugs and overall an unfinished product.

What part of this opinion (its just a point of view) you dont understand: There are no angels or demons, but there are businesses ...

This is called 'finding something' and not defending something. but if you also want my opinion on, well, on monopolies, I think everyone could be expropriated by the proletarians. :)

If the fans loved the developers they wouldn't have sent death threats the last time the game was delayed. :rolleyes:

I think it should have never been released for last gen consoles in the first place ( wait for it .. blah blah 2012....)

I think it should have never been released for last gen consoles in the first place ( wait for it .. blah blah 2012....)

People who talk like that don't understand how game design works. You can have years of game designing and prototyping before working on final builds of the game. The game has way more narrative in it's side missions than any similar RPG I've played. I imagine work like that would have taken years even if you hadn't nailed down details like what generation of computer you're targeting.

People who talk like that don't understand how game design works. You can have years of game designing and prototyping before working on final builds of the game. The game has way more narrative in it's side missions than any similar RPG I've played. I imagine work like that would have taken years even if you hadn't nailed down details like what generation of computer you're targeting.

great way of dismissing someone's point. I disagree. That is the mindset we need to change devs need to start by designing games that break their current technologies and design practices and innovate . The need to design games that will be " next gen " when they are complete. Not games that are compatible with current / past technologies.

Yes people will be left behind . That is a defining aspect of life itself. Move forward , Adapt , Innovate or stay stagnate and get left behind.

I have made a more detailed comment here

I think CDPR should just get back to full PC development. Everything was good back in the Witcher/Witcher 2:AoK days. Witcher 3 is one of my favorite games ever but you can still tell development was dragged down by consoles. Cyberpunk 2077 is an amazing game on PC, and the console release is hurting both the company's reputation (which is extremely bad since CDPR is a ray of light in an industry filled with uninspired content and endless sequels) and their games potential. Leave the peasants behind, I'm tired of this whole debacle.

Good. They needed some consequences to their decisions. I'd lose my job if I ever tried to pass of anything close to the condition they launched this game in. An absolute embarrassment that sets the example for other devs. Don't tell people you're doing more than your capable of

My game is installed on my normal 7 year old ps4 and it will stay there, while waiting for the ps5, sony is interested in not touching my ps4 game while waiting i am having fun on my pc version !

This is an unprecedented step because sony barely ever allows refunds from digital purchases unless you can prove your game is corrupt and won't start. For them to do this the situation has to be dire with the game. I'm assuming it's liability in case it bricks systems or hardrives and sony doesn't want to be seen as complicit in this. Mine works okay on Ps4 pro could be a lot better but not unplayable. I will hang tight and really hope CDPR makes some serious improvement in the next patches.

Good. They needed some consequences to their decisions. I'd lose my job if I ever tried to pass of anything close to the condition they launched this game in. An absolute embarrassment that sets the example for other devs. Don't tell people you're doing more than your capable of

A good pratice in this industry, no? Everyone do what CD are doing, no? Wait...

Top Bottom