so , the dream of a TRUE and great Cypunk MMO stays a dream...

+
Welcome to Cyberpunk 2077 forums, being developed by legendary developers CD Projekt Red.
Here you will find game makers and fans passionate about true essence of gaming in the single player experience, with a mind blowing complex stories and RPGs.

What's an MMO?

lol that would my response, but oh well the perfect dream of a Cyberpunk game is THIS.
I would play an MMO if made by CDP but that is highly unlikely. We might see a multiplayer feature but that is also quesitonable and remains to be seen, as there is still about 2 years left for the game's release.

Besides when was there an MMO which was truly breath taking?

MMOs make my mind numb. Repetitive fetch quests spaced out by a few interesting ones. Anything and everything to make you spend more time online, and renew your sub in the process.

If I could have something like the Witcher, but where a few users pop up in the world here and there, that's cool. But when I'm walking around a gritty CP city, the last thing I want to see is a million f-tards jumping around in order to get to their destination faster. Kills immersion.

Why the hell does anyone on a CDPR site care about an MMO? You have Warcrack, among other useless creations. Stick with those. Let CDPR create something special.

Why the hell does anyone on a CDPR site care about an MMO? You have Warcrack, among other useless creations. Stick with those. Let CDPR create something special.

You just said what I said in just a more simple, straightforward language :D
besides, most so far here are new faces, might get some used to in this world :p

Top Bottom