So the mystery of the mysterious cat is finally solved

+
I vote for Nibbles to become major character in Witcher 4 :p

Lol I always (prior to the article explanation ), hoped it was some other villain that had been watching Gerald, thinking he/she/it would be the final antagonist for B&W ......well let's just say B&W came and went so my conclusion was kinda smashed lol. Then I secretly hoped it was gonna be part of some extra content/bonus material for the goty edition (yeah Ik it sounds stupid, hell, I would give anything for more Witcher stuff lol) sadly it was not to be

Last edited:
The mystery of the REDs' resident Cheshire Puss has finally been dispelled, eh? That's a relief. Now we can all rest easier, at last.

Apart from Family Matters (where it's impossible not to notice him) I've only spotted Nibbles at the start of the play. Gotta keep my eyes peeled this time around... :p

I'm calling shenanigans. They deliberately delay Tamara's entrance so Geralt can stare at the cat, then squat, look at it again, and make a clear expression of curiosity. Cut scenes are very expensive to make. You don't do all that just to fill 'time' up that could have more easily been cut by having Tamara come into the scene right away.

Last edited:
I always thought the cat was a symbol of trouble or danger that would lay ahead or stand for wrong decisions, specially considered that fluffy Nibbles appeared after some decisions that lead to the bad Ciri ending.
But that's that. CDPR mucked us badly...
:surprise:

I feel we are playing two games.... one as Geralt finding Ciri and retiring to a gorgeous vineyard, and one as a person in front of a computer screen being fed puzzles and treats by a team of talented and charming individuals in Poland.....

I'm calling shenanigans. They deliberately delay Tamara's entrance so Geralt can stare at the cat, then squat, look at it again, and make a clear expression of curiosity. Cut scenes are very expensive to make. You don't do all that just to fill 'time' up that could have more easily been cut by having Tamara come into the scene right away.

Witcher 3 wasn't clearly made the way it was to be cheap. And some little "mysteries" spice the game up.

I ain't convinced yet, I'm pretty sure CDPR is still hiding the truth from us. Nibbles is something more than a filmmaking trick. According to the Witcher Wiki The Goddess Freya travels the lands disguised as a cat, Shiiit!!:eek:Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Does that mean Nibbles is a Goddess?
:what:

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Freya

Last edited:
I guess I will go full Bob Ross and claim that "there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents" in this case and still have the headcanon that it is Ciri seeing Geralt as a cat like in the books instead of just a cinematic trick, hehe

only cat I like in this game. i'd like to igni every single other one, they're always hissing at me, even on my own damn property at corvo bianco there is always some cat around hissing at me,

Top Bottom