So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
I personally want some type of communication. All their official feeds are radio silence. When is next patch planned for? Is 1.07 going to be one of the "big" patches?
Must be too busy counting money :smart:

edit: I am strictly talking about performance updates, not new content.

Last edited:
I personally want some type of communication. All their official feeds are radio silence. When is next patch planned for? Is 1.07 going to be one of the "big" patches?
Probably trying to fix what they fucked up in 1.06. Its funny my Ps4 Pro was crashing like crazy about ever 2hrs prior to 1.05. Then after 1.05 it stopped crashing but started freezing, the freezing wasn't bad I could exit out to the main title screen and reload a save. Now after 1.06 its back to crashing and freezing lol.

Also it is still holiday season.., While it is over in North America for Poland and probably their core employees Christmas has yet to hit if they follow old calendar. the guys went thru a large crunch period and need a bit of a rest.. I would not expect to see anything significant until after Old new years.. so probably after January 14

Why would they want to talk . so that some people who have the subjective opinion they have been "wronged" can rant.

Honestly I think they have said enough. I believe will answer on their own time and terms not because a section of the community "demands" it.

And Sony is probably giving them lot of heat at the moment, so definitely yes.

I personally think they should dump both Microsoft Sony and consoles. PC out sells consoles regularly ( the combined sales of both Sony and Microsoft consoles was only 40% of total sales both W3 and CP

(2) Should CDPR return to be a PC-only company | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED

Cyberpunk 2077 breaks records to become fastest selling PC game ever | Metro News

New statistics from CD Projekt reveal more than half of Cyberpunk 2077’s pre-orders were on PC, with 74% of all sales being digital copies.

Despite all the criticisms and controversies that surrounded it before launch, Cyberpunk 2077 was still expected to be one of the biggest game releases of 2020.

And now, only a day after said release, CD Projekt’s investor relations Twitter account has shared some stunning data concerning its launch.

Not only did pre-orders for the game reach 8 million, CD Projekt states that 59% of those pre-orders were for the PC version.

This means 4.72 million PC copies were ready to go at launch, making it the fastest selling game on PC ever.

The previous record holder was World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands, the newest expansion for Blizzard’s MMO, which only set the record less than a week ago with 3.7 million copies sold at launch, according to GamesIndustry.biz.

As for the physical/digital split, 74% of units sold were digital, possibly because most players wanted to be able to play the game immediately, rather than wait for a physical copy to arrive in the post.

thery are probably busy in their holydays and after this working on game patches :D
Post automatically merged:

I would say all Preorder GOG members should have gotten some form of email notification, as that is the premier way to support CD Projekt and why i use it.
i didnt received any e-mail from them, is all dead silent :D

So I've heard all kinds of excuses from the community fans, from holiday vacations to lawsuits shutdowns, to "it hasn't been that long".

I saw an interesting article yesterday, from a major news outlet, which pretty much said that "CD Projekt declined to make executives available for this article, and said in a statement the company would vigorously defend itself from litigation. "

So that was an interesting comment. Not that "they weren't available", but "they we're not talking." The NY Times and Forbes have said similiar things in their articles.

So it seems that CDPR has shut down all external communication, at least on the official level, which generally isn't good. It's not about the holidays, it's about the lawsuit. Which also means fuck the fans.

First it was investors that screwed over the fans, now it's lawyers, and management who should be in control over all of it, is just circling the drain, unsure of what to do, so has decided to shut up and hope it all goes away.

If I had to guess, they are only now starting up work again after at least one week of holidays. Its a Polish company... most likely follows the EU christms calendar. They've delivered a 'playable game' before the holidays... then basically went AFK.
yeah they probably will start to work again on 11 of january

"You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

And this above is really the best advice CD Red can follow - for the time being at least.

Anything they'll say must be a coordinated and unified answer from the company, and probably proof-read by lawyers. There are real lawsuits for example.

But even without - you can usually only go wrong. If they come forward with any half-baked plans now, they gonnaget either ripped apart on Reddit, or they create too much hype etc.

There is a lot at stake now for them, and they have to tread carefully. Just some random devs stepping forward saying "Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!" won't cut it anyway, apart from some online-ranters getting all wet...

Maybe they have christmas vacation and family time as well? just sayin'. The Devs are humans, too. Give them employees time to calm down and when they get back to work they'll have serious meetings with their management and will give us new informations.

There is a lot at stake now for them, and they have to tread carefully. Just some random devs stepping forward saying "Mea Culpa! Mea Culpa!" won't cut it anyway, apart from some online-ranters getting all wet...
Its sad but they will probably not survive to the next year unless they go full EA, and if this happened is the end of CDPR

Top Bottom