So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
I'm running all ultra on 4 years old hardware with a 1080TI (3 years).

Getting a steady 60+ FPS except in some very specific areas where it'll fall into the mid 40s for a second or two. It's noticeable but nothing worth throwing a tantrum over.

If you asked for proof, nah, I wouldn't provide any. Not because I'm lying but because I don't really give a damn and I've got nothing to prove. Not to mention it would serve absolutely no purpose. Everyone's experience can be vastly different.

I run it at a Xiaomi 9T on 4K 60fps :D Stadia ftw

I can only tell you what my experience with the game has been like.
You're either playing on PS4 or real old PC hardware. Never had below 30 FPS for more than a couple of seconds.
Performance just hasn't been an issue for me. Been all about broken gameplay, strange bugs and glitches over here

All true. Still, a release like Cyberpunk's is completely unacceptable (not to mention the deceitful marketing, showing features that would be cut in the release version) and the top dogs at CDPR hopefully learned their lessons the hard way.

I always take it that silent devs are scrambling devs. Get's my QA heart a joyful flutter :)

It just really sucks to believe in a company despite generally thinking any company is just a greedy pile of shit. And now it's true of CDPR too, the DEVS are amazing, but the company as a whole is no different than any other oh well, you live and you learn I guess...

It just really sucks to believe in a company despite generally thinking any company is just a greedy pile of shit. And now it's true of CDPR too, the DEVS are amazing, but the company as a whole is no different than any other oh well, you live and you learn I guess...

That does suck. I'm not trying to justify anything they've done but something must have happened. It feels like because the development got dragged out for so long that they had to release the game now or perish and they had already promoted a vision for the game that was no longer possible because of that switch in direction mid stream.

I would personally just do what they did saying there will be big patchs to fix clean up our mess and get to cleaning, if people keep talking about the mess remind them it will not be fixed faster by talking but by cleaning.. crappy analogy but ya.

I run it at a Xiaomi 9T on 4K 60fps :D Stadia ftw

To each his own, I personally prefer owning my hardware and the graphic fidelity that Stadia can't offer with good framerate.

Can't wait to upgrade once I don't have to pay scalper prices though.

Would be great at least a statement saying that they won't be finishing the game. I pretty much gave up any hope.

I would personally just do what they did saying there will be big patchs to fix clean up our mess and get to cleaning, if people keep talking about the mess remind them it will not be fixed faster by talking but by cleaning.. crappy analogy but ya.
Would be great at least a statement saying that they won't be finishing the game. I pretty much gave up any hope.

Well they said this..

The cost of fixing Cyberpunk 2077 is "irrelevant" compared to restoring company reputation, says CDPR

Well given that one the devs just confirmed that so called leaked info was nonsense, I think we can give up any hopes that missing features will be implemented and that all of us hoping for an immersive rpg basiclly can go fuck ourselves.

That is also the only statement or sign of life from CDPR we have gotten so far in 2021, if we don't hear anything within the next two weeks then things must be really bad and they have no idea how to proceed.

I mean god damn what a mess of a launch this has been and all of it is on senior management not the devteam.

I really would like to understand what the hell Adam Badowski was thinking, another delay would have sucked but it must have been better than the situation they find themselves in now.
Post automatically merged:

After what they pulled on us i hope they don't survive the year.

Hey you may get your wish their reputation is in the toilet they alledgelly mislead their investors who are furious with them.

They are a publically traded company and good luck securing investors for anything again after this mess.

Cyberpunk might end up being their last game

Last edited:
Well given that one the devs just confirmed that so called leaked info was nonsense, I think we can give up any hopes that missing features will be implemented and that all of us hoping for an immersive rpg basiclly can go fuck ourselves.

That is also the only statement or sign of life from CDPR we have gotten so far in 2021, if we don't hear anything within the next two weeks then things must be really bad and they have no idea how to proceed.

I mean god damn what a mess of a launch this has been and all of it is on senior management not the devteam.

I really would like to understand what the hell Adam Badowski was thinking, another delay would have sucked but it must have been better than the situation they find themselves in now.

And that is exactly why these supposed leaks are bad. People place so much hope into them.

It was debunked, yet, it's in no way a confirmation that we won't see major improvements to the game.

And "only sign of life in 2021"? C'mon man, we're 6 days into 2021. Six days! Two of which were not even work days. We'll get a statement at some point. The best statement they can issue is a big patch and they've already said we're getting one in January AND February. At least wait until we see what those are before going all doom and gloom.

Well they said this..

The cost of fixing Cyberpunk 2077 is "irrelevant" compared to restoring company reputation, says CDPR

I knew a boy who kept crying wolf. He would do it so often that one day the cry was ignored and the wolf ate all the sheep and the village utlimately starved. In that parable CDPR leadership is the boy, you're the sheep, CDPR the company is the village and the wolf is the shareholder.

They can toss whatever words they like around; they'll be judged solely by their actions.

Last edited:

Post automatically merged:

Hey you may get your wish their reputation is in the toilet they alledgelly mislead their investors who are furious with them.

They are a publically traded company and good luck securing investors for anything again after this mess.

Cyberpunk might end up being their last game

Is this the leak that is nonsense?
https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/kpl567

I knew a boy who kept crying wolf. He would do it so often that one day the cry was ignored and the wolf ate all the sheep and the village utlimately starved. In that metaphor CDPR leadership is the boy, you're the sheep, CDPR the company is the village and the wolf is the shareholder.

They can toss whatever words they like around; they'll be judged solely on their actions.

Sure words are cheap but it will take alot of time to fix some of these problems. It won't happen overnight.

And that is exactly why these supposed leaks are bad. People place so much hope into them.

It was debunked, yet, it's in no way a confirmation that we won't see major improvements to the game.

And "only sign of life in 2021"? C'mon man, we're 6 days into 2021. Six days! Two of which were not even work days. We'll get a statement at some point. The best statement they can issue is a big patch and they've already said we're getting one in January AND February. At least wait until we see what those are before going all doom and gloom.

Yep that's why I wrote within the next two weeks meaning if we don't have any statement around the 22nd of January.

Also I still doubt they will do anything substansial they got our money so what do they care.

Top Bottom