So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
"I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely."

But they are. And it's working out great!
CDPR just needs to keep it quiet. Steadily release the patches. If they want to pull off a No Man's Sky that's how it needs to go. They need to work. That takes time. Too much talking about things and not fixing them means wasted hours that should be spent on development.

I'm running all ultra on 4 years old hardware with a 1080TI (3 years).

Getting a steady 60+ FPS except in some very specific areas where it'll fall into the mid 40s for a second or two. It's noticeable but nothing worth throwing a tantrum over.

If you asked for proof, nah, I wouldn't provide any. Not because I'm lying but because I don't really give a damn and I've got nothing to prove. Not to mention it would serve absolutely no purpose. Everyone's experience can be vastly different.

You're not capable of recording? just use shadowplay and voila drive around the city in the middle 5-10 minutes and that's it.
you even have a less powerful cpu then mine.. and when i search up i7-4800 i get notebooks is that a laptop cpu ? it makes me doubt even more that you can get 60 fps smooth in every part in night city. on ULTRA settings :)
believe what you want i dont care :D

I got an 8+ year old PC(i7 3770k)(except for video card GTX 1660 TI) and it runs fine on Ultra/high textures at 1080p(40-50FPS), even at 1440p I get 30FPS.

But, I do spend time optimizing my PC, making sure other programs, windows services, anti virus, etc do not interfere with my games.
You get 40-50 fps on 1080p High texture with Quick preset set to ultra?
Post automatically merged:

why should i lie, i am not a fanboy, i just report my playtrought, one can believe me or not its up to you
Dont straw-man. I did no said u lied. Just that is normal to not believe în empty claims.

I've been playing it in a ps4 pro for well over 80 hours so I feel like I have gotten my monies worth. Sure there are bugs and crashes I just chalked it up as part of the aesthetic of a dystopian future world.. lol

It seems a bit absurd that they were forced to try to make this ambitious game run on ancient consoles. Sony should have let them release it for ps5 .. don't they want to drive people to their latest model?

I'm running all ultra on 4 years old hardware with a 1080TI (3 years).

Getting a steady 60+ FPS except in some very specific areas where it'll fall into the mid 40s for a second or two. It's noticeable but nothing worth throwing a tantrum over.
I'm having a similar experience. Rig is a couple years old, but its got a GTX 1080 and i7-7820X.
Steady and smooth overall (Ultra & Psycho) with drops in specific areas.

I got an 8+ year old PC(i7 3770k)(except for video card GTX 1660 TI) and it runs fine on Ultra/high textures at 1080p(40-50FPS), even at 1440p I get 30FPS.

But, I do spend time optimizing my PC, making sure other programs, windows services, anti virus, etc do not interfere with my games.

1660 ti is a powerful gpu it comes somewhat close with 2060. I just watch a video and shows high settings 1080p 33-50 fps.. and that guy has AMD Ryzen 7 3700X so way better then 3770k which would mean in crowded area you would get 5-10 fps less and yup i just found 3770 (non k ) and runs game average 30-45 fps. on high 1080p.. as i said 1660 ti is powerful gpu and should normally be able too run Cyberpunk smooth 60+ fps 1080p on high settings as CDPR recommended 1060 6 gb for 1080p high settings and only would struggle when you switch res too 1440p..

Last edited:
I've been playing it in a ps4 pro for well over 80 hours so I feel like I have gotten my monies worth. Sure there are bugs and crashes I just chalked it up as part of the aesthetic of a dystopian future world.. lol

It seems a bit absurd that they were forced to try to make this ambitious game run on ancient consoles. Sony should have let them release it for ps5 .. don't they want to drive people to their latest model?
No body forced them. They are not own by another parent company. LOL. :))
They just wanted that PS4 money. Greed sir.

TMU Sony is the reason the adult side of the game was toned way down; they essentially threatened cdpr if it wasn't so they wouldn't allow the game to be published on their consoles.

This isn't exactly right.

Sony's policies regarding content are the same for ANY developer launching titles on their platform. Same with Microsoft. And it always has been. Sony doesn't "threaten". They simply state their terms, and there's either an agreement or there isn't. If CDPR cut anything to offer the game on consoles, they did so of their own volition to generate sales revenue.

These lawsuits are from investors who likely have no affiliation whatsoever with any of these companies.

If either Sony or Microsoft had anything to do with these lawsuits, CDPR would be liquidating the entire company already. It's not in their interest to ruin CDPR. It's better to work things out, get the game fixed for the consoles it was promised for, and get it back on the PS Store recovering as much lost revenue from the refund fiasco as possible.

At worst, CDPR will come out of this with a lower margin of profit through fewer sales and contract renegotiations between them and the console companies.

The problem with lack of communication is that people start to create their narration, fake news, conspiracy theories and it all spreads far and wild across the internet.

Like the "Dev leak". A lot of news sites and YouTubers shared that story like it was 100% confirmed info... but it turns out it was fake.

There will be more fake news like this if CDP will not control this.

I think throwing the word greed around is a bit dramatic.. making these games does not happen for free.
Why did they try to hide the PS4 reviews other that they did not wanted to lose sales?

I'm having a similar experience. Rig is a couple years old, but its got a GTX 1080 and i7-7820X.
Steady and smooth overall (Ultra & Psycho) with drops in specific areas.
Q: What fps? What resolution?

Someone correct if I’m wrong, but didn’t they sell pre-orders of PS4 version before they even announced they’ll release also on next gen?
Kind of hard to back out when people have already bought the game.

This is good example why you shouldn’t sell a game that’s still under development, you kind of back yourself into a corner to provide what you promised to a platform you promised.

Last edited:
The problem with lack of communication is that people start to create their narration, fake news, conspiracy theories and it all spreads far and wild across the internet.

Like the "Dev leak". A lot of news sites and YouTubers shared that story like it was 100% confirmed info... but it turns out it was fake.

There will be more fake news like this if CDP will not control this.
I mean, Hello Games went through the same deal. They disproved all the fake news by getting the game back on the right track. I'm confident that CDPR will do the same.

I would like to see some communication from CDPR too.
Maybe even some roadmap for 2021r. That silence from devs makes me bit angry.

It seems a bit absurd that they were forced to try to make this ambitious game run on ancient consoles.
Those "ancient consoles" aren't very ancient. Dated, yes, just barely. Ancient? Hell no. Any game can be hacked at to run on older hardware. The question is just, to what length does the proverbial game need hacked to be able to run on said old hardware. Luckily, those ancient consoles are pretty capable, surprisingly. The game's ambitious sure, however a piece of software being ambitious does not inherently remove the necessities and/or possibilities to optimize.

Edit: Would also like to add that yeah the game was announced before new consoles were even heard of beyond pure speculation.

I like how rednhax does not responds anymore. :))
I don't live on these forums, I do have to earn a living lol

To answer your question, I disabled things like film grain, Chromatic aberration and motion blur.
Also disabled game mode in windows and fullscreen optimizations.

But I mostly play at 1440p.

Those "ancient consoles" aren't very ancient. Dated, yes, just barely. Ancient? Hell no. Any game can be hacked at to run on older hardware. The question is just, to what length does the proverbial game need hacked to be able to run on said old hardware. Luckily, those ancient consoles are pretty capable, surprisingly. The game's ambitious sure, however a piece of software being ambitious does not inherently remove the necessities or possibilities to optimize.
Last of US 2, Red Dead Redemption, Death Stranding dont have this problem on ps4. Cyberpunk its just unoptimised.

I don't live on these forums, I do have to earn a living lol

To answer your question, I disabled things like film grain, Chromatic aberration and motion blur.
Also disabled game mode in windows and fullscreen optimizations.

But I mostly play at 1440p.
You get 40-50 fps on 1080p High texture with Quick preset set to ultra?without the 3 settings? Yes?

Top Bottom