So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
And the only interaction cdpr has done with the community is to swoop in and debunk some random thread on Twitter that gave people hope this game could be saved.

Do you guys seriously plan on being radio silent through out the next few month? No road map or some kind of discussion wirh the community planned?

I know we aren't shareholders but it would be nice to not have cdpr go the route of BioWare and just be another shell of a gaming company because they went public.

The only communication since radio silence has been to be explicit that this game will not be returning the cut features.

This should give everyone an idea where CDPR's priorities lie.

First of which is probably make it passable for PS4 so they can get back into Sony's good graces and then declare this game the next gen rpg they advertised.

they don't care about features or missing content, right now they full force focusing on last gen console performance and want CP2077 to be back in PSN store

There is no way any amount of patching that will get this game to work with a last gen console.

Maybe they will fix the bugs but solid 30fps? No way.

There is no way any amount of patching that will get this game to work with a last gen console.

Maybe they will fix the bugs but solid 30fps? No way.

I dunno man, I reckon its doable and I play ps4 slim, a healthy one Next door has PC and the guys running ray tracing.

We both are hundred plus hours and I'm playing alllll week from 8am til late.

The only communication since radio silence has been to be explicit that this game will not be returning the cut features.

Oh have they now? By all means, please provide a link to said explicit statement.

Keep in mind this is the definition of explicitly - in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.

C'mon man, we get it, you're angry but don't make shit up and claim it as fact. It's really in poor form. At best you're extrapolating from the tiniest of statement. At worst you're being disingenuous.

And the only interaction cdpr has done with the community is to swoop in and debunk some random thread on Twitter that gave people hope this game could be saved.

Do you guys seriously plan on being radio silent through out the next few month? No road map or some kind of discussion wirh the community planned?

I know we aren't shareholders but it would be nice to not have cdpr go the route of BioWare and just be another shell of a gaming company because they went public.

Look at the very first answer under yours and you should understand exactly why they keep radio silence.

From this - "Normally we don’t comment on rumors but this time we wanted to make an exception as this story is simply not true." - some people are jumping up and down claiming CDPR has CONFIRMED they have no intention of fixing the game.

That's not, in any way, what the post is confirming or denying. Yet, here we are.

If I was them, I'd keep my mouth shut too. Everything gets blown out of proportions and interpreted in whatever way individual gamers want to fit their own narrative

Oh have they now? By all means, please provide a link to said explicit statement.

Keep in mind this is the definition of explicitly - in a clear and detailed manner, leaving no room for confusion or doubt.

C'mon man, we get it, you're angry but don't make shit up and claim it as fact. It's really in poor form. At best you're extrapolating from the tiniest of statement. At worst you're being disingenuous.

Look at the very first answer under yours and you should understand exactly why they keep radio silence.

From this - "Normally we don’t comment on rumors but this time we wanted to make an exception as this story is simply not true." - some people are jumping up and down claiming CDPR has CONFIRMED they have no intention of fixing the game.

That's not, in any way, what the post is confirming or denying. Yet, here we are.

If I was them, I'd keep my mouth shut too. Everything gets blown out of proportions and interpreted in whatever way individual gamers want to fit their own narrative

naat
calm down a little
they promoted fake material or took it out of the game. easy.
no one use the L word which is forbidden
they cannot affirm or deny anything for the lawsuit

maxresdefault.jpg

I hope they do remain radio silent. I think "saved" is a drastic worked considering the ratings the game has received and the amount of copies sold ( 13 million)

I completely disagree they should do the exact opposite and STOP communicating completely.

In my view they have nothing to prove to anyone and they certainly don't have to ask the customer permission or put any decision up to a debate .

Personally If I was them I would NEVER share as much about upcoming titles like they have with cp EVER again.

based on a segment of some members of the communities reaction that is being displayed. I personally think is overreactive.

It was a mistake as you can see by the way people have reacted to missing content. Its fine saying working on this title and that title we will share more with you once we have set a firm release date .

And then don't say ANYTHING about the game until you are sure of the release date and content. ( ideally just before it goes gold)

really if they had done that all the "missing" thread would not exist because people who never know what is "missing"

and there would not be anything "misleading" as everything advertised would be in the game if they didn't start advertising till close to gold.

What was explicitly said in that post that was so wrong that CDPR just could not ignore it?

95% of the post was about how features were cut or rushed. Which we can all see. We aren't stupid. The rest was some company leavings which mentioned no names or positions.

If every company was out there releasing press releases everytime some kid talked about how his dad totally works at Nintendo then Twitter and Game media would be flooded by it.

It is clear that CDPR found the information being circulated problematic.

Was it the company leavings? If yes... why would they care? No one will ever know unless they publically announce it. So why bother debuking it even if false or true.

Or maybe more likely its about the game features being added back rumors. Creating false hope and hype for repairs that will never come? So they had to get ahead of it before a repeat of what lead to the fiasco of this game's release.

It is astoundingly clear they have no intention of fixing this game past the performance issues and bugs.

By your logic.
My dad works at nintendo.
He said in the next zelda game there will he giant robot fights.

Que Nintendo disclaimer in 3... 2... 1...

if that is what you want to believe your theory above and this post you can . I don't .

You have a different definition of explicit than me. Probably because you are implying it is in any way directly stated.

Top Bottom