So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
Yes communication should be! It's the foundation of decency! But the CDPR should also comment on the missing content. And share what more info happens next!!!

Banned for using my profile pic! HAHA! Jk... :p

Johnny get them!

On a different note. They will start talking more once the lawsuits are dealt with. I don't wager that will be to long since the "lawyers" trying to sue them seem to be having a very hard time getting any investors to jump on the train.

Love all the armchair lawyering in here lol. Clearly a lot of people do not understand how being an investor works, or litigation for that matter.

This and the people who think this this falls under the false advertising laws . Personally I still think all the rage is a complete overreaction for a $60 video game.
Post automatically merged:

Yes communication should be! It's the foundation of decency! But the CDPR should also comment on the missing content. And share what more info happens next!!!

I disagree

All I want is them to either stay silent until the end of 2021.

Or make some sort of announcement this month stating they're going back to development and come back with a massive fix for the game.

That, or just forget the game at this point. Who the heck is playing the game still when we've all already experienced it?
There's very little they can do to bring people back exited to experience the game again. The people currently playing are either avid CDPR fans or just don't have other games or better things to do (bored)

Many of the people on my friend list have stopped playing CP77 completely and I'm sure many of you have noticed the same.

124,452 people are currently In-Game on steam and I'm sure it's ~the same for PS5 & Xbox series X.
If not less since those consoles have some of the best games currently out.

It's not completely dead yet, but 124,452 isn't much compared to what it could have been if this game was released 6-8months later.

At it's peak Cyberpunk had over 1million people playing the game at the same time on Steam alone. Propably another 2million on the consoles. So you can expect that CDPR lost faith of over 50% of their fanbase for releasing this.

So now, in order to get people back and actually get interested in playing the game again;

CDPR needs more than just a half-baked patch that barely adds anything to the game.

For even if the patch fixes ALL bugs & glitches the game has... I know it is not enough for me to experience the game again.

So stay silent CDPR, please and if you do come back to say something I really hope it's more than just a half-baked 1.07patch.

If nothing comes upnon Monday, they will have a huge problem.

People want to know details about the ending, post credit content, Bugfixes, future plans...

The interest is already dropping and without youtubers finding new stuff to talk about, they will just focus on their next project.
You can only upload so many guides on how to get all unique weapons in the game.

Well whatever they communicate.

Is anyone going to even believe them? I know I wouldn't.
They have been lying to us for months about what this game is so whatever they release is going to be the same double talk that promises the world but delivers a pebble.

Anyway I got my money back so I am not going to complain too much since I no longer have any skin in the game (pun intended) but this has been an incredibly disappointing experience.

After the terrible year 2020 has been I just wanted to sit down and play an RPG. An RPG that would blow me away like the witcher did (for its time it was revolutionary.)

But Cyberpunk fell very short of the promises and I think CDPR deserves everything its getting and much more.

Well whatever they communicate.

Is anyone going to even believe them? I know I wouldn't.
They have been lying to us for months about what this game is so whatever they release is going to be the same double talk that promises the world but delivers a pebble.

Anyway I got my money back so I am not going to complain too much since I no longer have any skin in the game (pun intended) but this has been an incredibly disappointing experience.

After the terrible year 2020 has been I just wanted to sit down and play an RPG. An RPG that would blow me away like the witcher did (for its time it was revolutionary.)

But Cyberpunk fell very short of the promises and I think CDPR deserves everything its getting and much more.

Depends what they say, I am not asking to tell us the next 8 months step by step, but lets start with when can we expect stability and optimization for January patch would be a great start. Every game has dips in frames on console, but this game goes into like 10-15 sometimes that is unacceptable, and even people with 3090's are not immune to bugs and game breaking issues, and I see texture pop in on the videos for 3070's and 3080's with M2 drives. so like wtf lol

Now if they said by April we will have it completely fixed with new expansion and cut content I would be skeptical.

If you read some of the internal stuff, you notice a trend.....

They put a lot of emphasis on streamers as their main source of feedback. Looking at Twitch right now, there are literally only FIVE streamers playing the game who have over 200 viewers. 7100 current viewers total across all streams. The first two weeks after launch it was hundreds of streamers and millions of total viewers. The rapid decline over the past 2 weeks has been incredible to see.

Whatever they ultimately do, it going to have to be huge. Bug fixes and optimizations alone ain't gonna cut it.

from the rumors there is talk of an imposing patch about 10 gb, obviously to try to solve part of the problems of the consoles

They put a lot of emphasis on streamers as their main source of feedback. Looking at Twitch right now, there are literally only FIVE streamers playing the game who have over 200 viewers. 7100 current viewers total across all streams. The first two weeks after launch it was hundreds of streamers and millions of total viewers. The rapid decline over the past 2 weeks has been incredible to see.

Whatever they ultimately do, it going to have to be huge. Bug fixes and optimizations alone ain't gonna cut it.

the problem is that the main story is short, but by carrying out all the secondary and missions of the fixers and npc you can reach about 80 hours. The world of Twitch must also take into account the longevity of a game, there are people who exhaust even for more than eight hours of play. Leaving aside the console bugs. I was expecting a longer main story even if it is still very good

Coverage of the game dies pretty fast and not only because of the bugs.

The game is missing... meat. So to say.

The skill system is boring, you can't respect your attribute points, loot is very boring, crafting is boring, repetitive and simple, cyberware does not work for a large part and is only a star increase in many cases, the game is highly inbalanced and higher difficulty settings can simply be broken with enough statboosting.

It's not interesting to stream once you have ninished the main missions.

Missing AI for police and traffic, clear signs of cut content and the game being stitched together from what pieces were available... these things are plain for all to see. It seems that you decide what is fact and what is opinion based on if it suits your position of defending CDPR's actions.
You cant reason with these cultists. Best to just carry on

from the rumors there is talk of an imposing patch about 10 gb, obviously to try to solve part of the problems of the consoles

the problem is that the main story is short, but by carrying out all the secondary and missions of the fixers and npc you can reach about 80 hours. The world of Twitch must also take into account the longevity of a game, there are people who exhaust even for more than eight hours of play. Leaving aside the console bugs. I was expecting a longer main story even if it is still very good
Story is not that bad, but having ON-RAILS carchases, (that are scripted so hard it dosent matter what you do while they are on going) in a supposedly nextgen title, is a fucking joke. Not being able to shoot that arasaka shill crawling on the hood, because the game wasnt ready yet. It realy left a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
Regardless of any individual issues people have with the game, one thing is common among them all:

the game is fundamentally NOT what they expected. And that's CDPR's biggest problem on the gamer side. The evidence of this is all around. Even on this very forum. As more people complete the game, the overall sentiment is that it simply isn't the AAA title it was purported to be.

Can it be? Absolutely. Will it be? Only CDPR can answer that. It depends on what they value more. Reputation or profit margin.

What the hell are you talking about?

How is fixing broken gameplay elements "remaking the game"?

Allow me to ask, "What exactly requires fixing beyond bugs?"

And then look at the list.

I've seen people list:

* Enemy AI
* Driving
* Looting/Shooting
* Placement of Food Items
* The Endings
* First Person

The list can get pretty long

Allow me to ask, "What exactly requires fixing beyond bugs?"

And then look at the list.

I've seen people list:

* Enemy AI
* Driving
* Looting/Shooting
* Placement of Food Items
* The Endings
* First Person

The list can get pretty long

I'm done answering your pointless questions about what "I" think is wrong. Because no matter what I write, you'll dismiss it away. Go play that game with somebody else. Ignored.

I'm done answering your pointless questions about what "I" think is wrong. Because no matter what I write, you'll dismiss it away. Go play that game with somebody else. Ignored.

You realize this is what's called a forum for discussing things. The purpose is not disagreement or agreement but sharing thoughts and ideas. I am asking because I'm genuinely curious not because I want to score points. Your input is something I spent time writing out a query for.

Why wouldn't I want to know?

Story is not that bad, but having ON-RAILS carchases, (that are scripted so hard it dosent matter what you do while they are on going) in a supposedly nextgen title, is a fucking joke. Not being able to shoot that arasaka shill crawling on the hood, because the game wasnt ready yet. It realy left a bad taste in my mouth.

My issue with the story wasn't it's quality. I actually feel that it's quite well written and compelling.

My issue is that it "feels" like a side quest that got broken up, stretched out, and plugged into various other parts of the game so it could "replace" a much bigger story. Like, I dunno..... V's story? When you factor into this the 6 month montage cutscene to summarize V's relationship to Jackie, it just becomes that much more glaring.

As i said earlier, my brother is a Dev at CDPR, more exactly engine programmer. CP2077 would be my first peorder game as i was hyped as hell for it... Luck of mine my brother said: Please, dont! :D

If they talk, it has to be for something better than "We're working on the next patch", or "what people say about us is not true".

They have to come out with huge news about the game and how they're going to fix it.

For what i know people are not playing the game anymore because they finished it, they don't want to play it in it's current state (myself included), or it simply does not have anything else to do beside quests so people got bored.

Sure he is.
Oh sorry! You are right! I completely forgot that game dev´s either do not have family, or their families do not have internet :O

And belive me or not, their only focus at moment is to make the game get back at PSN.. forget content or dlc for now!

Top Bottom