So they really not gonna talk to us?

+
Oh sorry! You are right! I completely forgot that game dev´s either do not have family, or their families do not have internet :O

And belive me or not, their only focus at moment is to make the game get back at PSN.. forget content or dlc for now!
As an employee you've to be silent about interna. I grew up in a "german car"-family (DB, VW, BMW). If a few of us knew that there will be a new model, because they work in development etc., we don't talk about it in front of other family members. Just :censored:.

As an employee you've to be silent about interna. I grew up in a "german car"-family (DB, VW, BMW). If a few of us knew that there will be a new model, because they work in development etc., we don't talk about it in front of other family members. Just :censored:.

It is not much as a leak/secret neither they can´t guess who´s my brother through my anom registration on the forum :D

They'll release some sort of statement soon I think. Completely abandoning a product after a release like this is pretty much putting the final nail in the lawsuit coffin.

I understand why they're in a full lockdown mode, but at the same time, the silence is killing me. I just want some news and updates, maybe a roadmap or something like that.

I understand why they're in a full lockdown mode, but at the same time, the silence is killing me. I just want some news and updates, maybe a roadmap or something like that.
At least something would be nice. If they just said "hey we got your back we are listening, just give us time"

For those of you that are saying they wont be doing any other work besides bug fixes and stability, you do realise that first and foremost CDPR are game enthusiasts who then went onto turning their passion into a career right?

My point being there is no way that they will abandon this project by just calling it a day after a few stability solutions! This was their brand new game, their new The Witcher so to speak. Im almost positive that they will exhaust themselves trying to make this whole situation cast them in a positive light due this affecting them throughout their career paths in the industry. Any names associated with this launch will be tarnished and thus will affect any future employment no matter where they end up.

For those of you that are saying they wont be doing any other work besides bug fixes and stability, you do realise that first and foremost CDPR are game enthusiasts who then went onto turning their passion into a career right?

My point being there is no way that they will abandon this project by just calling it a day after a few stability solutions! This was their brand new game, their new The Witcher so to speak. Im almost positive that they will exhaust themselves trying to make this whole situation cast them in a positive light due this affecting them throughout their career paths in the industry. Any names associated with this launch will be tarnished and thus will affect any future employment no matter where they end up.
I think we are saying they will only work on bug fixes and stablity for january and feb. Don't expect anything other than that for JAN/FEB

Someone got the lawyers in. Anyone with more than half a brain shuts up when that happens. People have good reason to be disappointed by some aspects of this game, and indeed many others released in the last couple of years, But the youtubers out there seem to have turned a lot of gamers into an hysterical mob.
You only have to play this game to see that their has been a lot of love poured into what is there. Watching the youtubers trying to work out which way the wind was blowing on this has been interesting some few have managed to raise their 'journalism' beyond that you would expect from a ten year olds gossip session but not many and not often enough.

The gaming industry has a problem right now. Greed will be a factor. It always is where you get humans but I'm pretty sure the story is more complicated than that. I'm equally sure that our current crop of youtube influnenza's are incapable of getting to the truth.

Last edited:
Greed is a gigantic factor. Once you have tasted Nicola, you can't go back.

Gwent is the blue print to a money building machine. Low effort, lots of crates sold. The devs saw how well gta online does and that they can get away with shitty quality (fallout 76) and not delivering content in time (red dead online).

Why do you think they want to add multiplayer? Because their blood rushes when they are in close combat with a real player?

Game developers working at EA/Bethesda just laugh their arses off

Someone got the lawyers in. Anyone with more than half a brain shuts up when that happens. People have good reason to be disappointed by some aspects of this game, and indeed many others released in the last couple of years, But the youtubers out there seem to have turned a lot of games into an hysterical mob.
You only have to play this game to see that their has been a lot of love poured into what is there. Watching the youtubers trying to work out which way the wind was blowing on this has been interesting some few have managed to raise their 'journalism' beyond that you would expect from a ten year olds gossip session but not many and not often enough.

The gaming industry has a problem right now. Greed will be a factor. It always is where you get humans but I'm pretty sure the story is more complicated than that. I'm equally sure that our current crop of youtube influnenza's are incapable of getting to the truth.
What does them talking about when to expect 1.07 have to do with lawyers, they already have all types of crazy self incriminating stuff online. Good faith like talking to the fans would go a long way to me buying this on another system, and getting the DLC expansions in a year from now when they release.

I just want to know when I can download the game again cause 1.06 is trash on PS4PRO 1.04 was almost perfect I can't even roll back

Ehh, I don't need CDPR to say shit. As soon as anyone makes promises or says they are gonna do this or that, there is an expectation. If you don't have expectations, you will never be disappointed.

They should just do what they are going to do and release what they have when its ready. Plenty of other stuff in the world to keep me entertained in the meantime and if they never release anything, then fuck it. I already moved on anyway.

When I'm done with Cyberpunk 2077, it goes on the shelf of my GoG library and I will play something else that interests me. When I'm done with that, I can check back in again and see if theres any new cool stuff going on in Night City.

I don't fiend for the next season of a TV show right after binge watching the current one. I just watch something else and check back in next year. To do anything else just feels like a great way to be permanently disappointed. Its incredible to me how many people voluntarily spend their time in this headspace. Its just exhausting to scream into the void over things you have no power to control.

Ehh, I don't need CDPR to say shit. As soon as anyone makes promises or says they are gonna do this or that, there is an expectation. If you don't have expectations, you will never be disappointed.

They should just do what they are going to do and release what they have when its ready. Plenty of other stuff in the world to keep me entertained in the meantime and if they never release anything, then fuck it. I already moved on anyway.

When I'm done with Cyberpunk 2077, it goes on the shelf of my GoG library and I will play something else that interests me. When I'm done with that, I can check back in again and see if theres any new cool stuff going on in Night City.

I don't fiend for the next season of a TV show right after binge watching the current one. I just watch something else and check back in next year. To do anything else just feels like a great way to be permanently disappointed. Its incredible to me how many people voluntarily spend their time in this headspace. Its just exhausting to scream into the void over things you have no power to control.
This is the only game in my 30 year life I have enjoyed to death, and then not been able to play strictly cause of bugs and technical issues. When I give up on this game, I'll do just that.

been playing FFVII remake in the meanwhile, but I cannot just push through bugs in CP it is too much, and they need to fix the performance the bugs is not even as big a deal as the constant crashes, and fps drops like I played the shit out of skyrim back in the day so many bugs and glitches, never had to powercycle and restart my console 5x a day to keep enjoying it.

If everyone that was disappointed just accepted it, never complained, then what? nothing would get fixed with any urgency - I don't want a refund I want a stable game, and by hearing from them simple things, like "on our way to meeting January patch deadline by the 31st" It would be nice, and not put them into a corner they are not already in, since they already said January was month of big patch 1.

It's basic customer service employed in any field. Cause I don't care how much longer it will take, I do care they haven't said shit does not cost any effort or time to say "on our way to meeting January patch deadline by the 31st" or not if it were the case

If everyone that was disappointed just accepted it, never complained, then what? nothing would get fixed with any urgency - I don't want a refund I want a stable game, and by hearing from them simple things, like "on our way to meeting January patch deadline by the 31st" It would be nice, and not put them into a corner they are not already in, since they already said January was month of big patch 1.

It's basic customer service employed in any field. Cause I don't care how much longer it will take, I do care they haven't said shit does not cost any effort or time to say "on our way to meeting January patch deadline by the 31st" or not if it were the case

If you bought the game, they already have your money. You know how games die? They never die from a tidal wave of complaints from players. Setting a fire under CDPR's ass just keeps the game and the developer trending on twitter and at the top of reddit.com/r/all, which keeps it in the public imagination. Too many people forget the old truism that bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Games die when people move on and forget about them. So all you need to do is go and play something else and have fun. Its CDPR that needs to entice you back to spend more money and if you felt burned the first time around you are less likely to spend money the second time. At least not before making it an informed purchase.

It is a mistake to think that being silent is somehow accepting an unsatisfactory consumer experience. On the contrary, being silent and withholding your money is the most powerful thing you can possibly do as a consumer. The rest is just sound and fury.

If you bought the game, they already have your money. You know how games die? They never die from a tidal wave of complaints from players. Setting a fire under CDPR's ass just keeps the game and the developer trending on twitter and at the top of reddit.com/r/all, which keeps it in the public imagination. Too many people forget the old truism that bad publicity is better than no publicity.

Games die when people move on and forget about them. So all you need to do is go and play something else and have fun. Its CDPR that needs to entice you back to spend more money and if you felt burned the first time around you are less likely to spend money the second time. At least not before making it an informed purchase.

It is a mistake to think that being silent is somehow accepting an unsatisfactory consumer experience. On the contrary, being silent and withholding your money is the most powerful thing you can possibly do as a consumer. The rest is just sound and fury.
Do you think I am looking to you for validation or confirmation on how to deal with this? Cause I am not

Someone got the lawyers in. Anyone with more than half a brain shuts up when that happens. People have good reason to be disappointed by some aspects of this game, and indeed many others released in the last couple of years, But the youtubers out there seem to have turned a lot of gamers into an hysterical mob.

Are you saying my opinions and my experience with this game are manufactured by a youtuber?
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I got my refund and it is my fervent hope that many other tens of thousands of players follow through with theirs.

And until a proper patch/expansion there went be any more upticks.

Which seems to be the case so far.
CP2077 has dropped off the top sold games already even though no new game releases have come up yet.
This seems like a pretty big disaster for a game like this.

Top Bottom