So . This is a point is no return ? is I am correct :0 ?

+
Untitled.jpg

If pass this gate. there is an end game. Not able to play a game anymore
excuse me :0
How to get shotgun BP ? at that smasher robot vault .

please advice :v
thank you

Final sequence of story starts from that point.

Depending of your choice, you play different end game scenario.

After scenario, when credits starts to roll, you can return to game, and either choose different end scenario or do different things in game world.

Yes, that initiates the end of the game quest. There is no turning back and you won't be able to complete any further side quests.

This moment arrives WAY too early. Even if you've been doing a lot of side quests (not gigs), you will probably have a lot of side quests left by the time you arrive here. The main story isn't paced very well or has a lot of cut content.

You is correct :0

In order to get Smasher shotgun, you need Smasher key, which is obtainable after doing Point of No Return :0

cheer

You'll get the card during your ending(provided you don't take the easy way out). Afterward you'll reload to the point of no return with the card so you can then go grab the blueprint.

thank you so much :0 for all advice
I see smasher shotgun fly away already . Y ^ Y . nuuuuu
but its np :v
I dont need shotgun anway . since I got super mini gun is ignore defend :0
infact . this gun can shoot everything . even a tank :v
so its time for me to stop play this game now :0 I drive all story to the end already :0
even i think its so short o.o '''
well
How long until a patch come out i wonder. I bore to see a world look like this now
Untitled1.jpgUntitled2.jpgUntitled3.jpg

cheer

Yes, that initiates the end of the game quest. There is no turning back and you won't be able to complete any further side quests.

This moment arrives WAY too early. Even if you've been doing a lot of side quests (not gigs), you will probably have a lot of side quests left by the time you arrive here. The main story isn't paced very well or has a lot of cut content.
Ikr, the main story itself is painfully short and the pacing is whack. I'd probably only be satisfied with double what we actually got in terms of story content 😁

Top Bottom