So this new patch is going well......lol

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are companies making millions by short selling CD Projekt. People make conspiracy theories about CDP paying for positive comments on social media. But conspiracy theories can work both ways.

Erm I love this game but I have a PS4 do yes there is a ton of bugs which is a massive reason why cd is having court cases it's not a conspiracy against CD red lol

I have the game platinumed you gonks!

Attachments

• PS_App_20210121_034704.jpeg
    PS_App_20210121_034704.jpeg
    171.9 KB · Views: 45
Erm I love this game but I have a PS4 do yes there is a ton of bugs which is a massive reason why cd is having court cases it's not a conspiracy against CD red lol
Personally I'm not a fan of conspiracy theories. That's why when I see positive comments about the game I don't automatically assume that they were paid by CDP. On the other hand when I see super dramatic, hour long videos on Youtube that try to convince me that CDP is literally Hitler, I don't automatically assume that they were paid by some private institution in the US. They were paid by ad revenue instead.

Installed patch, fired up the game, ran into 5 bugs within 2 minutes, turned off game. What waste of 5 gigs, lol.

Happens all the time. Fix one thing, something else goes wrong. And before someone uses "Skyrim" as an example of something to bash the devs with;

Wrong. All major streamers and reviewers are talking about PC issues. No one is talking about consoles anymore because WE ALL KNOW they are still at a horrible state.
and what do you think the streamers and youtuber want.. hits.. they make content that sells,.. saying the game is great gets less views than .. here are all the glitches.. When you can guarantee almost double your views that's what your vids are going to be about.. I'm sorry these influencers,.. may control the narrative but not the reality however it may seem..

Weapons while switching after getting off a ride stick, if you use the wheel it causes graphics to mess up and shoot through swords etc.
[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
and what do you think the streamers and youtuber want.. hits.. they make content that sells,.. saying the game is great gets less views than .. here are all the glitches.. When you can guarantee almost double your views that's what your vids are going to be about.. I'm sorry these influencers,.. may control the narrative but not the reality however it may seem..

And those who defend the game despite it's obvious flaws? They don't want views? They don't want this polemic so they can sell as well?

Yeah, the new patch is useless except for one thing. Some cyber implants now work. Before they did not.
Now I get revived after I die as it should be.

And those who defend the game despite it's obvious flaws? They don't want views? They don't want this polemic so they can sell as well?
I've not seen any defending the game.. I follow a youtuber who is happy playing it, they don't get many views. I do notice the glitch videos get many more views,... whatever game,. Look, fallout 76 was a disaster, the game really was unplayable for everyone, coupled with the nefarious marketing of the in game shop the game was awful.. could not loot anything with out the game freezing for a second.. not to mention all the other stuff. For the streamers and youtubers it was an absolute gold mine of content,.. That game still has glitches in it that skyrim has that were never fixed. cyberpunk is faring better than fallout 76.

MMO after MMO, overhyped, game launches, any issue is overblown and shouted about, This is a wow clone or I'm not playing it because it's not a wow clone.. /shrugs.. SWTOR, 32 bit code they wrote for it at the start,.. memory leaks,, having to restart every 20 mins because of the memory leaks,.. so many could not play the game. and yet none of these are flops.. cyberpunk aint as bad as a lot of them. Yeah it has problems,.. I've not had any (or maybe I am just more tolerant of non-game breaking issues) in 400+ hours of gameplay. I've not got a mega system or an rtx card. Even now I need the console command line to play any bethesda game to fix stuff as I play,.. not had to use the console once in cp2077.

who ever has been hired to spread hate on social media is heavily understaffed since a couple of days huh ...
the burners are getting more and more obvious while the quality of shit posts has lowered significantly, most of them aren't even semantically correct anymore, suggesting they've upped their gpt3 usage ... wassup guys, life's getting hard ?!
;)

TF is this? No one is being paid to hate on this game, there would be no need. I try to advise patience and sympathy with the devs for no other reason than everyone being a raging asshole all the time is bad for... well, everyone. That doesn't mean that people don't have a reason to be salty that this game has been so poorly managed over the years and then pushed out early as a shell of what they promised, after saying they wouldn't release it until it was done. The devs wanted another *year*... what does that tell you.

This game is fun, but it is not complete. People paid the full price of the game and have every right to be pissed off that the police will murder you for bumping into them but don't react if being shot in the back by goons trying to shoot you. That there are several bugs still in main quests that literally break people's games. That they did not get the full game, and you can see the frayed edges of the cut content everywhere. It's not random that very many people want to see ncpd/trauma team/max tac missions, as an example.

There is a lot of the game that is currently bad, and be it for legal reasons or their lack of interest in owning how badly they've shat the bed they have said nothing other than "On to DLC", which makes people who've been waiting for this immersive city rpg for half a decade pretty irritable. Coming on here and ranting about it isn't going to change anything, but don't pretend it isn't justified.

Last edited:
Agreed. Played through the entire game twice now and nothing like this.
I think if you could force that, the "How to" would be spread all over the internet. I never had flying vehicles, but Jackies bike drove away from me so I have to sprint after it. And I did nothing in this moment but trying to hop on it, what was impossible because parts of a car was floating direct above it. XSX.
Oh and the place where cars are on the wrong track and drive against a wall, losing the right door, fender? Find that, too. Was entertaining looking at it.

Across 270 hours, and 3 play throughs, I've had a save which had lots of things like that (raining cars in the desert was a particular highlight) and another where I struggle to think of anything more glitchy than a few cosmetic bugs.

Not yet had issues with a playthrough started on 1.1 though, but see how it goes. All on PC btw.

Know how they often recommend you to start a new game when you're playing an update for early access games? Yeah. What CDPR fails to mention with their update notes is that updates can break saves created on previous builds and that you need to restart to avoid any oddities and sometimes to even see the effects of the fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom