So time guess at the last 4 free DLC.

So as the title says, I'm going with:

Alternative look for Ciri.

Viper school amour.

New game + mode.

and another troll quest.

What's your guess?

Guest 3838453

Ciri look and new game + are two of them for sure, it's in the game files.

Oh ,please no more alternative look **** ,useles content ...

School of serpent diagrams
Wild Hunt armor and Wild Hunt horse armor
Kaer Morhen (warrior armor) upgrade diagrams for all body parts and Kaer Morhen Horse armor
Dark swords pack ,some unique look high level relic sword models ... like those dark mode swords from Witcher 2

I hope they dont make alternate look for Dandelion and Zoltan next ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure the remaining DLC won't be all gear packs, and I sure hope not, since those are the easiest to mod into the game. I would rather get something hard to mod.

Well Storage chest DLC anyone?? I mean what kind of RPG is without one?
A Viper school armor diagrams (combined with upgrades for swords) to even it with the other witcher armors and to provide a new light armor.

Can't say I'm excited about alternate outfit. I use the normal ones for Triss and Yen, felt both of the alternate ones were kind of ridiculous. Maybe Ciri one will be better.
New Game+?? Haven't finished it yet so I'm not to worried about that.

Oh ,please no more alternative look **** ,useles content ...

School of serpent diagrams
Wild Hunt armor and Wild Hunt horse armor
Kaer Morhen (warrior armor) upgrade diagrams for all body parts and Kaer Morhen Horse armor
Dark swords pack ,some unique look high level relic sword models ... like those dark mode swords from Witcher 2

I hope they dont make alternate look for Dandelion and Zoltan next ...

Ciri really needs a new look, some actual armour would be nice. The amount of time spent with Ciri in the same old totally not armour getup, annoys me to no end. When I say armour, I'm not talking plate, but hard leather, something she would of worn during her time with the Rats.

Something I would very much like to see is new Gwent cards, not reskins, but new cards.

Guest 3838453

Ciri really needs a new look, some actual armour would be nice. The amount of time spent with Ciri in the same old totally not armour getup, annoys me to no end. When I say armour, I'm not talking plate, but hard leather, something she would of worn during her time with the Rats.

Something I would very much like to see is new Gwent cards, not reskins, but new cards.

Yes but it doesnt add anything usable new to the game unless you really care for character visual look ,to me its not that important unlike armor or horse armor ,or new sword models that in the game all look kinda the same , or something that you can interact with after you beat the game ...

For me they should add some Triss dialogue. And some post ending quests would be nice that would vary on what kind of ending you got, just something that would keep us playing/and wouldnt remove all main characters out of the game compleatly.

Guest 3838453

If this game gets Storage chest or newgame + via DLC that would prove that all these stuff should been in the game from day 1 ...

Alternative look for Ciri.

Definetly.

Viper school amour.

Very likely.

New game + mode.

Hope not. I hate NG+. Totally pointless in my opinion.

and another troll quest.

Very likely, but boring as hell. But there will be another quest, I'm sure of it. I'm hoping for a quest with a succubus or a doppler that I actually really should kill, because he/she acts like a monster. So far I let them all live.

And I'm hoping for some high level monster hunts or another really high stakes Gwent Tournament.

Last edited:
Yes but it doesnt add anything usable new to the game unless you really care for character visual look ,to me its not that important unlike armor or horse armor ,or new sword models that in the game all look kinda the same , or something that you can interact with after you beat the game ...

Well I see what your saving, but at the same time I used cat armour because I thought it looked the best at it's normal, superior and mastercraft levels. I used enhanced Ursine because I didn't like enhanced cat. I used the starting armour till level 14 because it looked better than everything else. I have never used armour for the best bonuses in this game, because well the game is easy. So I guess I'm one of those form over function people. I find the alt looks to be a much nicer addition to game, than say the first troll quest which took me all of 10 mins to complete.

---------- Updated at 11:11 AM ----------

Very likely, but boring as hell. But there will be another quest, I'm sure of it. I'm hoping for a quest with a succubus or a doppler that I actually really should kill, because he/she acts like a monster. So far I let them all live.

I would prefer a succubus quest that ended in random sexy time

Guest 3838453

They could add a epic quest lvl 35 or 37 where you fight some unique not yet seen type of monster ,giant like the Kayran and then get trophy that gives something else then +5xp or 10% dismember for a change.

I'm hoping for another beard and hairstyle DLC, still missing the full ponytail from TW2.
Also, according to this list there's another one coming http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i443/1506/53/8114731c53b8t.jpg/htm

DLC 14 ... storage chest ... this game doesnt deserve to be a game of the year ... this is something every witcher game had ... I dare to say retarded DLC ,really hoped storage chest would be part of 1.07 patch ... not a DLC ...

Last edited by a moderator:
For me they should add some Triss dialogue. And some post ending quests would be nice that would vary on what kind of ending you got, just something that would keep us playing/and wouldnt remove all main characters out of the game compleatly.

If CDPR decides they want to add Triss dialogue they most likely would not do it with one of the 16 dlcs. Should it happen it's going to happen either per patch or maybe we'll get a few more Triss scenes during the expansion. Free dlcs so far don't deal with stuff that affects the main story in any way or reverse game design choices.

As for dlc I guess you can expect stuff like a scavanger hunt quest, short contract, ciri outfit and maybe something simple like new beards/hairstyles or so. A storage also seems like a possibility although I wouldn't be surprised if they add that with a patch. After all I guess there will be new content beyond the free dlcs and expansions... We'll see. For example an arena mode similar to witcher 2 or a new game plus mode... both of which I'd love to see as free dlc but it might be too soon for that.

Can someone explain to me what a New Game+ is? I only ever play Open-World games and I've never heard that term before

Can someone explain to me what a New Game+ is? I only ever play Open-World games and I've never heard that term before

After completeing the game you would be able to restart the game with all your equipment and levels. The world would be releveled such that your current level would effectively be level 1.

If you've played any of the diablo's, Borderlands, et al. NG+ is diablo's nightmare, hell, (and inferno Diablo III) dificulties, and Borderlands' true vault hunter and ultimate vault hunter modes.

Some people don't want it. Some people do.

After completeing the game you would be able to restart the game with all your equipment and levels. The world would be releveled such that your current level would effectively be level 1.

If you've played any of the diablo's, Borderlands, et al. NG+ is diablo's nightmare, hell, (and inferno Diablo III) dificulties, and Borderlands' true vault hunter and ultimate vault hunter modes.

Some people don't want it. Some people do.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Mh, If start a new game I'd love to start out with my current gear, guess I'd like game+

All of that + bruxa and imperial manticore contract. New harcuts and beards, and starting armour upgrade. And most of all-the friggin storage system that supposed to be from the start. And most af all-the friggin storage system that supposed to be from the start.

Last edited:
Top Bottom