So time guess at the last 4 free DLC.

+
I'd like to feed Roach apples.

I could see them having an armour set (possibly an upgradable version of the starting armour), an alternate appearance for Ciri, a "large" monster contract, a selection of horse races tied into a storyline.

Ciri alt look for sure

Someone said something about a possible Bruxa quest. I kinda hope that pays homage to the "A Night to Remember" trailer. I wouldn't mind seeing that conversation in game.

Ciri alt look for sure

Someone said something about a possible Bruxa quest. I kinda hope that pays homage to the "A Night to Remember" trailer. I wouldn't mind seeing that conversation in game.

Agreed, I'd like to see that quest played out in game s well.

---------- Updated at 08:20 PM ----------

if we're getting a ciri alt look i want this one:

sauce https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ciri-redesign

Now THOSE are Badass Ciri Armors. The second one makes the most sense...except for her left arm not being completely covered. No4? No....just no. A skirt? As a battle Dress? Naaaaahuh! Not gonna happen.

Guest 3838453

This has to be one of the dumbest things ever written.

Says even more about you ... how dumb is NOT to quote the whole text where I explained ... but I gues you have nothing better to say so you take parts of other people posts twist them and then reply just to start **** ... get out of here nekker

Last edited by a moderator:
Says even more about you ... how dumb is NOT to quote the whole text where I explained ... but I gues you have nothing better to say so you take parts of other people posts twist them and then reply just to start **** ... get out of here nekker

the "...." part means there was more but I'm replying to that specific part of the post. Or didn't you know what the "...." meant?

The rest of what you wrote didn't matter because the first three words were so bad that they invalidate the rest of the post.

My money's on something related to Devil's pit in Velen. There's so much stuff there, it would put the whole Tunnel of the Founders in Vergen to shame. There's no way that area remained in the game in this empty state just because of an oversight.

I still want my Viper armour and for the love of the gods let it be alchemy focused.
I dig the new alt look for Ciri.

Attachments

• GVN44OC.jpg
    GVN44OC.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 66
Yeah a Viper witcher set would be cool! I hope too they finally add a new monster contract, like the Bruxa we have seen in the trailer "A Night To Remember".They tease us with Bruxa and there isn't one... I really want to see new monsters and Bruxa is definitly one of them.

Yeah a Viper witcher set would be cool! I hope too they finally add a new monster contract, like the Bruxa we have seen in the trailer "A Night To Remember".They tease us with Bruxa and there isn't one... I really want to see new monsters and Bruxa is definitly one of them.

Thing is would just fighting one Bruxa in the game be enough? Unless the contact is taking out a full clan of Bruxa and Alps, with other vamps as underlings. Exploring a huge crypt area and then fighting a vamp boss, I say leave it and hope they are added in the expansions.

It won't be anything requiring hard work, you can bet on that. They cut few armors from the game and then they add them back, calling this a dlc XDDD

And what this game needs and deserves to become the greatest RPG on this century is a new game plus . I can repeat every decision without regret and not to think with horror you have to start again from scratch to repeat few decisions . With a ng+ I can play without boundaries .It will have an extraudinary replaiability quest and than contracts . By every plus game the difficulty increase .I dunnno up to 4 NG plus .
An ng+ is a progresive idea for rpg like Witcher Wild Hunt but it will be a blast !.Dunno if you had interest to understand ...it was a statistic post on the witcher 3 forum which most of ppl were agreeing for an ng plus. the results almost was 60%/40% positive.

Top Bottom