So time guess at the last 4 free DLC.

+
Well, hoping we'll get the swords from the cover-art, most of the promotional material and the pre-rendered cutscenes. And also that it won't be a "you'll be high enough level to use them by the last 30 minutes of the game" kind of situation.

New Game + would be nice, collecting all the potion recipes, crafting diagrams, Gwent cards etc. is fun the first time, not bad the second time, but for the third playthrough it will feel entirely like a chore. Besides, when done right, NG+ provides a greater and more consistent challenge, which this game needs!

As far as contracts are concerned, Bruxa and Imperial Manticore both sound awesome, and I would really really like if they added a Zeugl! I mean they referenced Zeugls on several occasions throughout the story, and with the massive sewer system below Novigrad I'm surprised they didn't include it in the base game.

Ciri alternate look, I hope they go the opposite direction to what they did with Triss and Yen, where they upped the eyecandy factor significantly, and give her something more Witchery, like a leather jacket, possibly with just a smidge of chainmail mixed in, like some of Geralt's armors.

Based on all the other things released two of the four will be:

1) New Ciri look
2) Another new quest.

No way is it a new game+ and I doubt if it's a storage chest. Reason being is that all of these DLC's were known and planned before the game was ever released. These two only came to attention after the game was released. So they will be something that was planned sometime ago and that they most likely already had started work on.

How about a DLC that gives Geralt some, um, suitable 'personal equipment'? There are mods that reveal the grim truth and cast serious doubt on his ability to, er, how can I put this delicately... please Triss/Yennifer/Keira. This situation must end :D

How about a DLC that gives Geralt some, um, suitable 'personal equipment'? There are mods that reveal the grim truth and cast serious doubt on his ability to, er, how can I put this delicately... please Triss/Yennifer/Keira. This situation must end :D

Are you asking to see Geralts donger?

I'll go ahead and venture the opinion that this is one of the least likely DLCs to ever be realised, as [MENTION]damo404[/MENTION] (Damien Monnier) already explained, a while back, that they didn't want to invest the time and effort in 'dick physics' for Geralt.

Last edited:
I'll go ahead and venture the opinion that this is one of the least likely DLCs to ever be realised, as [MENTION]damo404[/MENTION] (Damien Monnier) already explained, a while back, that they didn't want to invest the time and effort in 'dick physics' for Geralt.

No! Really? I am shocked! Shocked I tell you! I seriously honestly truly really expected a DLC dedicated to dick and bollock physics! :p

Top Bottom