So uh, How many hours you clocked in at yet?

+
Oh yes, I have done this quest too. Blue moon was a choice of mine in another thread for an alternate romance option. Though I am unsure of her orientation, which I assume is hetero granted her response after the text msg I sent "I won't tell anybody" But never say never :)

Lol just Blue Moon? I wanted all 3 of them us cracks. Bet Silverhand approves... Sorry Kerry wont be invited :)

I'm currently a bit past 150, still somewhere halfway (rough estimate, don't really know how long it really will take) through my first playthrough.

Im in the 300 club for anyone else that is there or has done 100% completed what are you doing to carry on and remain interested?

Not over 300 yet but pretty close to getting 100% not counting endings on this play through. But I do run around do ing random shit a lot though. I found a Arasaka "Mansion" and broken into. I think is might have been/is Yori's pad before the you know what happened. No hard evidence yet though there is a room in it I couldn't get into but I could see inside it through a window and there is stuff you can loot in there. Seems like there should be a mission for the place but I never got one in my first playthrough and no such luck in my current one either.

I've clocked over 100 hours according to gog. I did have a few days break for New Year to visit family. If they go the direction that's been rumoured on other forums, then I'll be a mess. I bought Death Stranding in the sale as it has Cyberpunk 2077 crossover update. So I'm also playing by proxy....

80 hours for now, waiting to see if they put the supposed January patch and fix the clothing stores in the patch.

I've clocked over 100 hours according to gog. I did have a few days break for New Year to visit family. If they go the direction that's been rumoured on other forums, then I'll be a mess. I bought Death Stranding in the sale as it has Cyberpunk 2077 crossover update. So I'm also playing by proxy....

What is this "Direction" you speak of? Elaborate or hit me a link yo! I'll be a mess?

9h. Actually liked the initial intro (despite being somewhat disappointed that the whole montage with Jackie is the same for every path and is just that - a montage). But when I saw myself bald in the mirror, finding a street musician playing "air-guitar" and... a street musician playing "air-steel-drums" with GUITAR sounds (with a myriad of other, small, bugs) I decided to clock out.

I've been waiting for a refund for almost 4 weeks now... At this point I may as well play the damn game and make bug compilations, since the refund is nowhere in sight.

As of typing this I have 130 hours into the game. Almost done with the main questline, Think I have maybe 10-12 gigs left, 15+ Sidemissions still. All the NCPD stuff has been completed as well as all of the Tarot cards. I'd say I had 20ish more hours of content before 100% completion. Trying to go for the Platinum trophy not sure how viable that is via 1 playthrough will see soon enough.

one mistake i made in my first playthrough was to go for Tarot cards in single run... instead, these are indented to mean something when you get to them within the story.. taking them outside of it, just makes them quite pointless..

If I was a dev, and i was implementing these cards in the game, i would not make them visible on map... not until you get close to them, or about to activate quest linked with them... otherwise meaning is completely lost.

Not over 300 yet but pretty close to getting 100% not counting endings on this play through. But I do run around do ing random shit a lot though. I found a Arasaka "Mansion" and broken into. I think is might have been/is Yori's pad before the you know what happened. No hard evidence yet though there is a room in it I couldn't get into but I could see inside it through a window and there is stuff you can loot in there. Seems like there should be a mission for the place but I never got one in my first playthrough and no such luck in my current one either.

Part of the Arasaka choice at end.

Currently at 163 hours, 16 minutes per GoG, though a lot of that was spent in restart-itis and just incessant reloading. I think my current and only real play through is at ~ 58 hours of actual game time (will check later). I have a tendency to explore the crap out of everything so the whole game will take quite a while.

Top Bottom