So uh, How many hours you clocked in at yet?

+
cph.PNG

10 manual saves each accounting for 1 dharacter ranging from 31h to 53h totalling about 310h, i play on xbox so no idea how else to do it

20hrs..then quit and won't go back till its fixed and no man sky'd...even if that dev post was fake..cdpr needs to get their heads out of their a$$' and put all the content back in and fix this trash heap..there is tons of people saying the same thing and nothing..this company will lose more and more each day till no one will trust them and never buy a game from them..I definitely won't until they win me back and listen to that 'fake dev post and just do it..make it right.

My current game is over 90hrs.. not including some sections I replayed and my first build that I didn't finish.

I'm at 153hr, 33min first playthrough. But at this point almost everything is a few shots or one swing of my katana

*Edit* Still have quite a few side jobs and gigs left too.

379 Hours and still enjoying it! After 3 playthroughs I still found something new last evening.

Post automatically merged:

I'm at 153hr, 33min first playthrough. But at this point almost everything is a few shots or one swing of my katana

*Edit* Still have quite a few side jobs and gigs left too.

I just did a new side quest last night, never saw it before, it's called every breath you take, think you may need to finish the kerry questline and be nice to Us Cracks, after that wait a little.

There is also a secret quest that doesn't have a marker.

Another one you can get in Panam's camp after all her missions, I missed it in my first playthrough as there's no reason for me to go back to their camp.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
379 Hours and still enjoying it! After 3 playthroughs I still found something new last evening.
Post automatically merged:

I just did a new side quest last night, never saw it before, it's called every breath you take, think you may need to finish the kerry questline and be nice to Us Cracks, after that wait a little.

There is also a secret quest that doesn't have a marker.

Another one you can get in Panam's camp after all her missions, I missed it in my first playthrough as there's no reason for me to go back to their camp.

Oh yes, I have done this quest too. Blue moon was a choice of mine in another thread for an alternate romance option. Though I am unsure of her orientation, which I assume is hetero granted her response after the text msg I sent "I won't tell anybody" But never say never :)

I can prove 256 through the Galaxy launcher, but I played the whole first week through the exe to show up on Steam so people would stop asking me if I tried it yet; You'll have to take my word for it (or not, makes no difference to me) that I easily put in 120 hours before launching via Galaxy.
ss (2021-01-07 at 01.53.57).png

Top Bottom