So, we got Horse Races. What other activities do you think can we expect?

+
They can include hunger and other realistic stuff and NOT upset ANYONE in the meantime.

How?

Simply...since they said there would be several difficulty modes,than simply name one hardcore/realistic and there you go mate.WIN-WIN situation!

They can include hunger and other realistic stuff and NOT upset ANYONE in the meantime.

How?

Simply...since they said there would be several difficulty modes,than simply name one hardcore/realistic and there you go mate.WIN-WIN situation!

Wanting to play on a harder difficulty level doesn't mean you necessarily want mechanics like hunger in the game.
Wanting hunger in the game doesn't mean you want the hardest difficulty level.
There's no real relationship between the two things, so it wouldn't really be a solution that works for everyone.

Wanting to play on a harder difficulty level doesn't mean you necessarily want mechanics like hunger in the game.
Wanting hunger in the game doesn't mean you want the hardest difficulty level.
There's no real relationship between the two things, so it wouldn't really be a solution that works for everyone.

Aggggh nope,I'm afraid.Yes it does work well for everyone.Either make differenet combinations of difficulty and realistic needs or make realistic needs toggle option so that with every difficulty level you can choose either to have them turned on or off (default would be off).

Plus realistic needs are considered a more hardcore thing but still with it being toggle noone would complain.I would really like to see reasons why would someone complain about something wich he can turn off any time he wants.

Immersion stuff would be nice, I'm definitely not interested in races because horseback riding is going to take up a large portion of the game and I'm not going to need any more.

Remember how boring boats got in Assassin's Creed IV? Unless there are a shit ton of horse breeds, horse racing is just going to be boring for me cus I just spent 20 minutes riding across the map.

IDK, it could actually be fun. If people tried running you off the track or hit you/your horse and you'd have to dodge obstacles and what not it can be enjoyable. *shrug*

PS: the boat sections was my favorite part of AC4. Everything else I did a lot of it in the previous 5 titles (6 if you include Liberation although I played that one after AC4).

Top Bottom