So...Werewolves?!

+
Mike Pondsmith on the radio in game: "....that night they could hear barking; howls in the distance. Even though they knew it had to be wild dogs, the team could barely get any sleep that night. Then just before dawn they were attacked by animals. But they weren't dogs. They were werewolves. No, no listeners. I haven't lost it. I mean it, they were werewolves. But not the ones of legend and not the ones in old Hollywood flat screen flicks. These bad doggies came out of a lab...."

He goes on to say that those wolfmen were used as leverage in a failed government coup by a corporation. But where did this corpo get genetically modified wolfmen? Mike speculates in game that it's Biotechnica since those other corps did not have a great gene-hacking division. Biotechnica happens to own land south of Night City in the Badlands.

Sooooo, here's my thing. I love werewolves, and genetically modified cyber-werewolves seem like an awesome mystery and enemy to fight. :disapprove: And if I were to have my way I would modify my character to have werewolf or beast like abilities or cyberware. So many cool implications with that little story from Mike, who said an "old merc" told him that story.
Anybody else feeling CyberPunk 2077 Werewolves or is that too crazy?

I prefer cyborgs... you know, robocop style.

Aaaaannnd it's illegal to mention robocop and not sing the theme song, so here goes

HE IS A ROBOT~~ HE IS A COP~~~

the old cp2020 had sourcebooks for vampires and werewolves...so I guess anything is possible for dlc :)

correct, I'm looking at my copy right now :) trying to adapt it for cyberpunk red

Cool. I can't find my copy of Forlorn Hope, but there was something about hunting monsters in Eastern Europe in that one too. I think a DLC campaign with some grim Stalker type environment would be enjoyable as well.

Cool. I can't find my copy of Forlorn Hope, but there was something about hunting monsters in Eastern Europe in that one too. I think a DLC campaign with some grim Stalker type environment would be enjoyable as well.
lol, i can see it now, an npc which is a clone of geralt....offering monster hunter style side gigs :)

Skyberpunk? I could get behind this.
yeah why not a cyber alduin? :D
Lol people love fills games with useless thing
Ah damn, caught me. I just want Skyrim. Nothing to do with the lore of CyberPunk, I just want to play Skyrim 2077. Thanks for your comments _|_ :)

the old cp2020 had sourcebooks for vampires and werewolves...so I guess anything is possible for dlc :)

Yeah this game made me interested in the CyberPunk universe, so I've been listening to podcasts and reading some of the source material, and it's just fun to learn about.

Ah damn, caught me. I just want Skyrim. Nothing to do with the lore of CyberPunk, I just want to play Skyrim 2077. Thanks for your comments _|_ :)

Yeah this game made me interested in the CyberPunk universe, so I've been listening to podcasts and reading some of the source material, and it's just fun to learn about.
if you like TTRPG's then CP RED is my choice, it's set in 2045 and is on the same lore timeline as 2077

Cyberlycans? a bit of a stretch in NC imo, but something that could be seen outside NC, eastern europe maybe?
What's next, Cybertrolls in scandinavia? Chupacabras in south america? Valentinos mention it very often actually!
I want a Pegasus.. no better, flying deer with machine guns attached (see Gentlemen Broncos)

Mike Pondsmith on the radio in game: "....that night they could hear barking; howls in the distance. Even though they knew it had to be wild dogs, the team could barely get any sleep that night. Then just before dawn they were attacked by animals. But they weren't dogs. They were werewolves. No, no listeners. I haven't lost it. I mean it, they were werewolves. But not the ones of legend and not the ones in old Hollywood flat screen flicks. These bad doggies came out of a lab...."

He goes on to say that those wolfmen were used as leverage in a failed government coup by a corporation. But where did this corpo get genetically modified wolfmen? Mike speculates in game that it's Biotechnica since those other corps did not have a great gene-hacking division. Biotechnica happens to own land south of Night City in the Badlands.

Sooooo, here's my thing. I love werewolves, and genetically modified cyber-werewolves seem like an awesome mystery and enemy to fight. :disapprove: And if I were to have my way I would modify my character to have werewolf or beast like abilities or cyberware. So many cool implications with that little story from Mike, who said an "old merc" told him that story.
Anybody else feeling CyberPunk 2077 Werewolves or is that too crazy?
vampires are in the lore too

vampires are in the lore too
aslong as they don't go full retard twilight, I wouldn't mind seeing vampires and lycans in future dlcs, hell it doesn't even have to be actual lycans/vamps, it could be poser gangs who get cyberware and "cosplay" as them

Top Bottom