So what happened to these questlines...?

+
So what happened to these questlines...?

Possible Spoilers Below!

The Radovid's assassination questline stopped for me after I rescued Thaler from trolls. He said he would go back to Novigrad, but I can't find him there and the questline from kings assassination just ended. Is that it? I thought there was more to it. They even said that I should return after I helped Thaler, but I talked to Djikstra and others none of them even mentions that questline anymore.

Same goes for Philippa Eilhart. I thought I would actually meet her in one of the quests that had to do something with her, but I never did. I saw her in trailer so there must be a way to meet her.

I am currently level 24 and I still have some side quests to do and I haven't completely finished main story(yet to fight Wild Hunt at Kaer Morhen), but none of the side quests mention anything about Radovids assassination or Philippa,
Is there a bug that broke the questline or did I do something wrong in my choices, or will they appear later in the game.

Last edited:
dude ever heard of spoilers and why haven't you bothered to place it in the right subforum?

use bloody
[spoiler ] and [/spoiler ] with no space between spoiler and the bracket.

Last edited:
Follow-up will happen after making sufficient progress and the right decision in the main story.

Top Bottom