So what if the conjunction of spheres never ended?

+
So what if the conjunction of spheres never ended?

Magic, monsters, elementals, mages, mutations, and other horrors. Haven't cease to exist since the conjunction of spheres. If anything, these elements have only been growing in power for the last several millennia. Which makes me wonder if the conjunction of spheres never ended, but actually "fused" together to form the current witcher world.

Magic, monsters, elementals, mages, mutations, and other horrors. Haven't cease to exist since the conjunction of spheres. If anything, these elements have only been growing in power for the last several millennia. Which makes me wonder if the conjunction of spheres never ended, but actually "fused" together to form the current witcher world.

Well the Witcher world already existed before the conjunction, and it is implied that it was a one time event that happened quickly and not continuous, like @Synvael said, the monsters mutate, reproduce, evolve, etc ...

However, there are creatures that can be summoned from these different worlds to the Witcher World, for example Djinns, and the Wild Hunt of course :p

It's called Warhammer 40K

Fantasy Warhammer, scrub :p

Hah! War hammer's got nothing on witcher.

I say this with absolute love for the grimdark witcher world, but Warhammer is just ridiculously more ... Grimdark, both the Fantasy World and the 40k World by far :p

Last edited:
However, there are creatures that can be summoned from these different worlds to the Witcher World, for example Djinns, and the Wild Hunt of course
Also creatures which can get lost on a desert...

If you know what I mean...

That means everyone from Witcher universe can suddenly visit our world. And we their. :p

Well, I think it's ended, if it would have been still going on Wild Hunt could be seen way more often. The reason you find more and more monsters is because witchers caste is slowly disappearing, also you have to consider evolution, mutation, and reproduction.

Still I think there is some residual dimensional shenanigans going on.

Still I think there is some residual dimensional shenanigans going on.

At the time of the Conjunction, the most brainless of creatures could wander between worlds unaided. Those that thrive on war, such as necrophages, have survived and even prospered. The residual dimensional shenanigans are the work of first-class magical beings: sorcerers, the Wild Hunt, unicorns if there still are any, and Mary Sue MacGuffin Ciri herself.

Last edited:
I say this with absolute love for the grimdark witcher world, but Warhammer is just ridiculously more ... Grimdark, both the Fantasy World and the 40k World by far :p[/QUOTE]

is say this with a bit of bitternes but i have to agree 100% here

as mutch as i love the witcher with my whole existence wrhammer, espacially warhammer fantasy is beyond comparsion as both lore and ritchnes of the fantasy game world

wich make sense if you think about it, witcher sga tarts as a book sereis warhammer fantasy is one of the oldest and mightiest of the pnp/minatures strategies games ever created and it goes toe to toe with D&D if we speak about the role play pnp version ( i personally like it even more than D&D ,and that is something belive me)

Well, I think it's ended, if it would have been still going on Wild Hunt could be seen way more often. The reason you find more and more monsters is because witchers caste is slowly disappearing, also you have to consider evolution, mutation, and reproduction.

You tell me there are Bruxae who produce baby Bruxae with other Bruxae?

At the time of the Conjunction, the most brainless of creatures could wander between worlds unaided. Those that thrive on war, such as necrophages, have survived and even prospered. The residual dimensional shenanigans are the work of first-class magical beings: sorcerers, the Wild Hunt, unicorns if there still are any, and Mary Sue MacGuffin Ciri herself.

I C WUT U DID THAR!

I wonder if the conjunction made it easier for those creatures to get away with their shenanigans through the old space holes, or if they could always just do it. Also I am wondering what residual effects the event had on the witcher worlds laws of physics.

Last edited:
I C WUT U DID THAR!

I wonder if the conjunction made it easier for those creatures to get away with their shenanigans through the old space holes, or if they could always just do it. Also I am wondering what residual effects the event had on the witcher worlds laws of physics.

No, there were no old space holes; the Conjunction was the only time they could cross freely. Pre or post Conjunction, it requires higher magic. Thus the strong interest in anyone or anything that can cross or enable others to do so.

Top Bottom