So what to play now?

+
If you are looking to waste time until MGSV is out, Mount and Blade: Warband is highly recommended, would even say it is the best Sandbox game ever made.

I like 1257 mod for M&B ~ I've led a Scottish revolution and have captured most of Northern England :>

I like 1257 mod for M&B ~ I've led a Scottish revolution and have captured most of Northern England :>
I love this mod too and actually I have played it last week (It was too hot for more cpu-intensive games :D) This time I have joined crusade in holy land, it was fun because opponents and tactics in Outremer are completely different there than in Europe :)

I love this mod too and actually I have played it last week (It was too hot for more cpu-intensive games :D) This time I have joined crusade in holy land, it was fun because opponents and tactics in Outremer are completely different there than in Europe :)

Maybe once Scotland controls all of England I'll take a trip to the Holy Land myself.

Shame I have not been able to force my way into power as the ruler of Scotland, then I'd unite all of Britain and invade France q: Maybe one day ~ That or I'll have to lead my glorious rebels against Scotland itself and take it as my own.

~So many possibilities aaaaah so gooooood.

That's the first time I'm playing it, and I like the unique atmosphere. It's influenced by Roadside Picnic but they put a different bend to it.

I've never played Roadside Picnic befotre, might be Interesting to try. I do agree though the Stalker games have quite a unique atmosphere to them, is a refreshing change, I've played Shadow of Chernobyl and Call from Pripyat, and have just downloaded Clear Sky, so looking forward to trying it soon.

Is that the new Das Boot simulator? played the first ones, killer atmosphere.
Alles Klar?

I love Silent Hunter III, it's the first one I played of the series. I also have Silent Hunter IV but enjoy III much more. From what a lot of the forums say, III is supposedly the best of the series. While by todays standards the graphics are a bit dated, mods like GWX3 really make up for it with a lot of other gameplay and realism changes

Oh hahaha :wallbash: May have to find it to read, sounds pretty good!
One of the favorite books of my childhood (Strugacki brothers are still one of my favorite s-f authors, together with Lem and Philip K Dick). I highly recommend it.

Say hello to Rojek, he's my new 1257 character, @gadrael thank you for reminding me of this game :x

Back in love with it.

Rojek is currently leading a band of Polish peasant raiders against the Holy Roman Empire :}

I've also been playing Morrowind again, love that game so much, modded it with some nice textures and new gear ~ Still the best in the series.

Attachments

• rojek.jpg
    rojek.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 54
Well I got Witcher 3 after Batman and now I have nothing to do....till I get my hands on Madden 16 and Until Dawn and then the great month of september... NBA 2K16 which will keep my going till summer next year

Well, I loads of thing to play, but no mood for pretty much anything. I didn't played Batman AK for a long time, I have waited for the patch which is not here yet and there was the announcment from Konami, which is contained that the MGS V PC version coming along with the console versions. Guess what, I am on the hype train once more, but this a bit different from what I felt befor the launch of TW3. So I going to have fun in GZ, and probably play more Killing Zone 2, and I want to play the Wolfenstein New Blood. I want to shoot everything before MGS V because in that game, I want to be as stealthy as possible.

If you are a storyfag like me I can recommend:

- Shadowrun: Returns, Dragonfall and Hong Kong
- The Secret World

The only modern games I consider to be on par with The Witcher series when it comes to storytelling and writing.

Requital. Almost open world game and I'm gonna say this is probably how would The Witcher 3 look like if it would came out 10 years back. :areukiddingme:
Made a "few" screenshots by myself. It looked gorgeous back then in 2006. The story about protecting young princess on the other hand wasn't that exciting, though. :doubt2:

Intro cutscene.

Near first big settlement.

In front of the inn.

Horse ranch.

Caravan moving to Galirad.

Maneater Manor.

Sneaking in through the secret passage.

Dodging from attacks.

Dodging bad.

Healing with decoctions.

Executioner with crazy stamina regen.

Hairworks at work.

Maneater is dead.

Open world. Almost.

Broken bridge.

"Fancy playing Gwent with me?" with Galirad in background.

Galirad.

Entering Galirad without any loading screen.

Selling things.

Signposts.

Galirad outskirts.

Burned manor sidequest.

Preparations.

Fighting ifrits.

And undead executioner.

Undead Maneater.

Running back to Galirad.

Morning at river settlement.

A mountain pass at morning.

Arrow to the face.

Village.

World map with quest journal.

P.S. Not sure if this game deserves any attention of modern gamers. And I heard that english version suck hard. Very hard.

Last edited:
I started Witcher 3 in may and I'm still playing it and I think there is still going to be the third round with it. But after that... I'm pretty sure I can say that Witcher 3 ruined every other games :D Still! There is going to be games in the future too, so let's look at those options.

Final Fantasy 15 is my next main mission with games, as soon as it comes out. Then there is going to be that open world Zelda after that. I'm also waiting Bravely Second, which hasn't come out in Europe yet. Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming hopefully this year. South Park Fractured But Whole is coming at some point, and cause I think it's not that long game (Stick Of Truth wasn't), I will play it instantly. If I need some "light snack", I'm going to play Lego Jurassic. Last Remnant was put on hold when Witcher 3 appeared, so I'm going to finish that. I have Dragon's Dogma, Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey just waiting to be played when I have time. And I need to play Dragon Age Inquisition again with those DLCs.

If I can recommend something I've already played, those would be Dragon Age (specially 1 and 3) and Fable series. Dragon Age is closer to Witcher series, but Fable is not. So if you don't want to compare your next game with Witcher series, try Fable (and start from the beginning). There is nice little twisted humor in it :)

Edit: Forgot... If you like classic JRPG and have 3DS, you MUST try Bravely Default!

Last edited:
Top Bottom