So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing really.

I’m sure it’ll further touch a lot of technical issues, maybe even the AI, but if it doesn’t do anything to the gameplay mechanics and systems, there’s little reason for me to go back to it.

I’ve seen all I need to see of the game already and since there’s not much replay value (neither in the story nor in ”different” character builds), the possible AI fixes aren’t worth suffering the gameplay again.

Likely they will fix most of the bugs (create a bunch more) and try to fix the data streaming... so that it can be sold on the playstation store. Unlikely anything else would be done.

The data streaming issue is the biggest thing. It's tied to everything, AI, NPC spawns, LOD, world events, etc. If they can resolve the data streaming issue they can fix one of the major issues that people are complaining about.

Missing a couple of responses on that Poll:

1. Additional stability fixes to the consoles.

2. Additional bug fixes, but not comprehensive.

The Roadmap Post from CDPR clearly stated January and February Patches were primarily for Point 1.

As possible and necessary (re Takemura Call), they'll issue game-breaking hotfixes, but if there are more bug fixes in February, they will be limited to the really egregious ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom