So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im almost 100% sure it will be very disappointing. Same as 1.1.

What's disappointing is you (and everyone else posting comments like lNulls) missing the announcement stating that those two patches are predominantly focusing on fixing console performance and bugs.

I dont expect anything, Im simply waiting for them to get this game into stable and structured project on which they can build on further, what's the point of this post? To stir another 'hype' and people starting to hope into amazing ideas people post here only to get yourselves 'disappointed' again and create dozens of refried posts of how disappointing this and that patch is?

It was already confirmed that it will be a stability patch(consoles) and bug fixing I don't understand why you are expecting anything else, and btw I need the "painting" 3 more 100% finishes of the game and the modders are likely trying to solve some things

Yes, patch 1.1 was meant for optimization and crashes. There were a few issues and CDPR fixed in a few days.
They've already said this is the big one. If this patch doesn't make a real difference you can complain then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope? NPC improvements, stability improvements, ironing out the immersion breaking bugs like people teleporting to where they're meant to be. I even dare to hope that we will see some content start entering the game.

Think? Bugs (the gamebreaking kind, not the numerous small ones) and stability.

I want more content =( ...

Sorry guys but PC really doesn't have much bugs that would otherwise hurt your enjoyment of the game. At least I haven't encountered very many.... Over 300+ hours played here

This poll is missing a lot. I expect absolutely nothing good. I expect more glitches, more issues, and nothing resembling what the game was promised to be. I can imagine, but not expect maybe some glitches fixed, that's it.

We could also expect'em to remove loose ends from the cut content, like the escape from Konpeki (2 quest markers there, one being a katana, that you can't access because they quickly blocked you with a half-assed excuse of intrusion... pfft! I have max INT, can hack everything, but not an AV...).

Yeah, 1.2 will - should! - stick to performance related stuff. Especially for last gen consoles, if CDPR in its great wisdom thought it's stronk enough to pull off a stunt like that. Here's hoping they won't try to offer a uniform gaming experience across all devices or we might go all the way back to TW1 times, just so that barebones PS4s can run it at good frame rates.

One more thing: A major chunk of the player base agreed that this game needed at least 1 more year in the oven. That it feels like alpha or, at best, as an early access product... So, what could 2 weeks (for 1.1) or 1 month (for 1.2) magically achieve that would otherwise 1 year+ ?

I'm horribly pissed at their biggest lie, "When it's ready". If they wouldn't pull that one, they wouldn't have lied about multiple outcomes of The Heist, about meaningful lifepaths, transport, customizations, meaningful choices and the entire beach of other broken promises and duct taped systems and story.

I for one am done eyeballing the silent "News" forum here, the silent FB page and will just give'em the year to fix their shit. I would've happily waited that long still for the product they promised.

What's disappointing is you (and everyone else posting comments like lNulls) missing the announcement stating that those two patches are predominantly focusing on fixing console performance and bugs

How do you know I have missed that annoucement? I knew that, and that patch was big disappointment anyway.

Too much for CDPR to fix, they'd have to start from scratch.
The game has zero npc interaction after main story, NC is a flashy sandbox with nothing to do afterwards.
npc's such as while they're cooking have rng responses to you. No emersion in NC.
3rd Person view is garbage at nexus, only thing that could prolong the games life is mods by modders, CDPR sold us out with fake cutscenes showing V interaction in 3rd person through the story as well as many other features that aren't in the current game. Done with CP77 but at least I have The Witcher Wild Hunt, a game that's very ahead of it's time in such as graphics, story and AI etc. etc. etc.
Wait what? Ai in the Witcher? That AI in the game is definitely not very ahead of its time. Mediocre at best. It's better compared to CP77 yes, but almost every game with AI is currently better than the one CP77 has right now.

I see how people have stopped believing in developers and I'm not just talking about CDPR. Many believed and expected that in one famous game the Dev`s would change the ending,which so much upset the players, and yet nothing like this happened. First, people are promised that it will be a great game, and then something or someone changes everything, cuts out good game mechanics , etc. They cut it out over and over again and then they give us what's left of it.And after that, we sit and discuss whether the developers are capable of something more after the release,whether they are able to change the game and give us what we ask for? The answer is NO. The gaming industry is becoming something bad

Content is needed, PC version is running fine, for me at least, but patch 1.2 is I guess not gonna bring anything new,
probably just bug fixes for old consoles and crashing issues for PC, so I'm not expecting anything big any time soon.

What's disappointing is you (and everyone else posting comments like lNulls) missing the announcement stating that those two patches are predominantly focusing on fixing console performance and bugs.
Predominantly does not mean completely or only. It means mostly. Which means there could be other stuff included, just not as much as performance and bug fixes.
I have noticed a bit of a change in the AI (although not much) since the 1.1 patch and I hope 1.2 brings a noticeable fix to the AI (cops, npcs and gangs). Seeing as how they do consider AI a bug, it's likely in the bug fix list and has a good chance of being part of 1.2 so I expect if they are adding any additions to the patch beyond fixes and performance, then they would probably start with things that were mostly finished but blocked because they weren't quite ready for release. (Maybe the monorail?)

General Gig and mission fixes
Loot table adjustments
Graphics glitches
General stability

ya know the important stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom