So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get done with the dying consoles, and focus on the PC for once. That would be nice.
Then again, after 80h+ in Night City, there is realy nothing to draw me back in. I love cyberpunk, and thats what kept me coming back, but it is just not the game i was sold on. I keep clinging to the miniscule hope that they can "fix" this game, but there is no reality where i see that happening. Damn shame realy, seeing how much love and attention to detail there is around the city.

I dont expect much..id like to see fixed ai..npcs..I get people want cut content and as much as I do as well..these patches are just to fix this trash game they sold us..

This is probably a long-shot, but improving performance on PS4.. framerate is pretty rough walking around outside the city along with this terrible lag which effects everything. The game seems to respond a second or two after you've pressed any button especially outside or in high traffic/demanding areas. I intend to play it on PS5 eventually, but getting one not from a scalper has proved difficult.

[Moderated content.]

Thank you for your kind words, good to see, not everybody and everything in the community has decayed
to the point where it only frustrates me and others that have been around for so long. You are right though
and i didn t expect a response either. Not from higher ups, but at least i had the hope someone would
forward it to them so they will realize HOW deep that trust is broken. Specially with guys like me.

[...]

Nevertheless, on this topic here, i have no doubts CDPR ll fix the bugs, but as i mentioned already that is
not enough to lift Cyberpunk 2077 to what they claimed to aim for "being better than Witcher 3"
Only a rework can make that happen and as things are (how i see it now) there i no hope left in me.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know I have missed that annoucement? I knew that, and that patch was big disappointment anyway.
??

Then what was the point of your first comment?
If you knew that it is only logical and common sense to tackle most important and game breaking issues, especially for consoles, that it was announced, that we were provided with a somewhat clear short term road map of what we can EXPECT, then whats the actual point of your spiteful post?

??

Then what was the point of your first comment?
If you knew that it is only logical and common sense to tackle most important and game breaking issues, especially for consoles, that it was announced, that we were provided with a somewhat clear short term road map of what we can EXPECT, then whats the actual point of your spiteful post?

It was just my opinion, about what to expect from upcoming patch. It was announced as first big patch, meanwhile nothing really changed for PC. I dont expect much more from next one.

Did either The Witcher or RDR2 have any secondary pathing requirements for NPCs? I mean, stuff like: "walk on the sidewalk, ride on the street", "stay in lane, on the right side", "don't cross the street when the light is red", "try to not crash into that car parked in front of you"

Is this a rhetorical question?

Of course they did. GTA 1 had this.

Not expecting much.
To be fair, as long as they do not downgrade the PC version in any way I guess I'm fine

I would just love IF the npc could stop walking when you try interact with them, even with nothing to tell, so that you can admire their look rather than chasing them or hope to shoot a pic of them but well normal people irl wouldn't probably act like that and would even think you're a creep if you take a random photo of them lol

Man can always dream, but deep down I know they won't bring back cut contents back. On their current situation, don't even hold any hope that they will push out significant improvement in a short period.

Sooo, to be more precise, with what i expect from the upcoming patch(es)
With 1.2 i expect CDPR laying the groundwork, for a serious rework of Cyberpunk 2077 in the following
departments (just a few examples)
rework of the UI
rework of the KB / M integration
rework of how we can interct with Night City (nightlife, minigames and so on you name it)
there is so much to do, i ll not list it all, besides i am sure the community already hammered
the devs with it.

No hope left though on my own personal level
However i highly recommend you watch this here:

Lore is ON POINT with nearby everything he says there, yes watch it till the end, it is worth it.

Some cinematic cutscenes would be nice! Well, jokes aside, they'll probalby try to fix as many gamebreaking bugs as possible and try to make the game somewhat better on console before we see any new content...

The problem is that CDPR doesn't want to communicate with players even on the official forum. Yes, I know that some people have a negative attitude towards them, but you could create a separate thread that would be closed to players, but the developers there could tell what they are working on.
At this point there is no understanding of what exactly they want to do with the game: are they considering bringing back cut content, are they focusing only on bugs, or are they thinking about other improvements as well.
We don't even know if CDPR reads the forum at all. People write problems and requests and provide feedback, and the developers go and ask for feedback on Twitter as if the forum doesn't exist at all.

Fix memory leak issues ASAP. Also crashing, which was mostly gone after hotfix 1.06 but returned on patch 1.1

I'm on base PS4.

Why do people expect cut content from patches when their game it's still buggy/glitchy af. Trust me, you won't see any cut content readded ever again. If they cut it in the first place, there's a reason they did so. The only extra content you'll get is dlc/expansions. Other than that, forget it. Only thing we'll get from patches is bug fixes and MAYBE if we're lucky optimization (but even on that, i wouldn't hold my breath to it).

Can you imagine how many bugs and glitches would happen if they started to add content they cut (so most likely not fully developed) when their game is not 100% fixed yet? Lol cmon dudes, be realistic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom