So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much for CDPR to fix, they'd have to start from scratch.
The game has zero npc interaction after main story, NC is a flashy sandbox with nothing to do afterwards.
npc's such as while they're cooking have rng responses to you. No emersion in NC.
3rd Person view is garbage at nexus, only thing that could prolong the games life is mods by modders, CDPR sold us out with fake cutscenes showing V interaction in 3rd person through the story as well as many other features that aren't in the current game. Done with CP77 but at least I have The Witcher Wild Hunt, a game that's very ahead of it's time in such as graphics, story and AI etc. etc. etc.

Nothing much to be honest and i doubt anyone cares to suffer it till a vague 2022 perfect game Gamers move on and run away from BS.

After not having a single one of the issues supposedly fixed in the 1.1 patch, I'm not expecting anything at all. If my expectations are already in the gutter I won't be disappointed.

Too much for CDPR to fix, they'd have to start from scratch.
The game has zero npc interaction after main story, NC is a flashy sandbox with nothing to do afterwards.
npc's such as while they're cooking have rng responses to you. No emersion in NC.
3rd Person view is garbage at nexus, only thing that could prolong the games life is mods by modders, CDPR sold us out with fake cutscenes showing V interaction in 3rd person through the story as well as many other features that aren't in the current game. Done with CP77 but at least I have The Witcher Wild Hunt, a game that's very ahead of it's time in such as graphics, story and AI etc. etc. etc.

Oh forgive me I didn't realize you were a game developer. AI scripting, balancing all very doable. It's building more scripting for a given mechanic. You can inject that any time in a build of a game. NPC pathing was improved in Witcher Wild Hunt for instance in specific quest. It's not even close to being too late to update or improve elements of this game. Jesus, I can't even believe you're affirming this when you have a game like No Man's Sky who has a fraction of the developing power.

Does this happens to be your channel?

Actual news?
1. CDPR is probably planning to add more weapons in game
2. CDRP is hiring new people
3. There might be 2 different groups working improving the game

Rest is guy reading someone blogs and forum posts written by people not involved with studio.

Yup i think mostly tubers squeezing that spunge before it's sand dry.

guys you should stop asking for bringing back cut content you saw patch 1.1 ? this is what you can expect from patch 1.2

I don't expect much either, I finished the game already and i'll probably reinstall it once new content comes out (DLC ?) - Maybe they should just release the demo , I'd play that :D :shrug:

Fixing bugs is up there for me, but we know they won't be fixed entirely, so fixing AI for pedestrians at least.

THIS : the ability to change V's appearance and vehicle customization , as well as the ability to sleep in the bed of V's love interest or his/her friends after their quests, if we get their apartments, then the ability to sleep in it is logical! And please add the NEW GAME PLUSE MODE.

not expecting much, looking at 1.1 it definitely not feeling like they have all hands on deck fixing the game. In about a month, even more to release meaningless piece of fixes bringing suspicions either many people quit or they moved on other titles or many devs took a vacay.

couple modders achieved more than whole team who has knowledge and access to code is just lol.. Well they got cash, most probably microsoft given them a bit more to not make game available on psn and i guess making it available there will be more a problem than profit anyways.

Last edited:
My wish.
Patch 1.2:
- Fixing all the Bugs
- Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter
Patch 1.3
- Bring cut content back

[...] the ability to sleep in the bed of V's love interest or his/her friends after their quests, if we get their apartments, then the ability to sleep in it is logical!
That would be marvelous.
I was unpleasantly surprised when I found that I cannot sleep in Judy's apartment. No stash either.
However I think we are on the road of disappointment and they only fix some bugs.

I voted for "Bring cut content back" despite better knowing, after my latest "interaction" and try to
put up some honest feedback. At least i still think CDPR devs will fix all the bugs (they care of).

And yes if you read closely you realize i am bitter and sad after today.

I voted for "Bring cut content back" despite better knowing, after my latest "interaction" and try to
put up some honest feedback. At least i still think CDPR devs will fix all the bugs (they care of).

And yes if you read closely you realize i am bitter and sad after today.
Hard to tell as it's a patch, which means fix problems already in-game. I can be wrong but I more think that. "Cut content" can be brough back through free-dlcs , which come after this 1.2 patch.
Post automatically merged:

THIS : the ability to change V's appearance and vehicle customization , as well as the ability to sleep in the bed of V's love interest or his/her friends after their quests, if we get their apartments, then the ability to sleep in it is logical! And please add the NEW GAME PLUSE MODE.
NG+ will be coming with Free dlcs , as in Witcher 3 IIRC

Hard to tell as it's a patch, which means fix problems already in-game. I can be wrong but I more think that. "Cut content" can be brough back through free-dlcs , which come after this 1.2 patch.

It is not only the cut content, i voted this because it is the closest to:
rework Cyberpunk 2077 in several departments
and yes even if i am bitter, i still think CP77 does need that specially for the UI
as well as the KB / M integration in the game, among other things.

Not gonna happen, since that would require a enhanced edition patch. Or at least
after today i have no hope left, cdpr even cares enough. Not the devs, the ones calling
the shots on final decisions.

It is not only the cut content, i voted this because it is the closest to:
rework Cyberpunk 2077 in several departments
and yes even if i am bitter, i still think CP77 does need that specially for the UI
as well as the KB / M integration in the game, among other things.

Not gonna happen, since that would require a enhanced edition patch. Or at least
after today i have no hope left, cdpr even cares enough. Not the devs, the ones calling
the shots on final decisions.
I agree with you. Atm devs has lots of work so just let them fix things , then maybe they will take a look at it as a lots of players are requiering this too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom